• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you RiG Love the sigs, niiiiice

How've you been?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Nice to see you RiG Love the sigs, niiiiice
      Hi jumble, it's good to see you. Thank you, made it in Gimp. Didn't want to show up to the party empty handed. Yes, I'm still Gimping - still can't afford PS.

How've you been?
      Been good. HOT, heat waves are never ending here! Been computerless for a whole week two weeks ago. Not fun. My computer had a virus...and then some. But, all is okay now.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Nope, its too late!!!! You've proven yourself to be the gutteriest WooHoo, therefore you must be our Queen

I need cupcakes.......
        But... Gutter SCARES me!
        If they have no broccoli, then let them eat cupcakes!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Hi guys...thanks for the invite.

I know it's been too long since I was in here last...sorry for that...I guess I just didn;t have anything Woohhood related to say, talk about. That and maybe I'm do damn absent minded.

I bring a peace offering... well, two versions of it anyway...

(((RIG)))
        Good to see you again!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi jumble, it's good to see you. Thank you, made it in Gimp. Didn't want to show up to the party empty handed. Yes, I'm still Gimping - still can't afford PS.
          Gimp is good! I only changed to PS because I had the chance of getting it for free

Been good. HOT, heat waves are never ending here! Been computerless for a whole week two weeks ago. Not fun. My computer had a virus...and then some. But, all is okay now.
          Ah, we've had very hot weather. Doesn't suit me at all I'm just hoping for less than 30C in Vancouver for the Con, otherwise I'll just melt and it won't be because of Martin

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          But... Gutter SCARES me!
          If they have no broccoli, then let them eat cupcakes!

(((RIG)))
          Good to see you again!
          You're not fooling anyone anymore! You come out with all these guttery comments and then try to back away and blame the rest of us, but we know it's really you

C'mon! Just admit it and we can crown you Queen and move on

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            (((RIG)))
            Good to see you again!
            Good to see you too again! Indeed.

Gimp is good! I only changed to PS because I had the chance of getting it for free
            Lucky. It's flippin' $$$ here.

Ah, we've had very hot weather. Doesn't suit me at all
            Yeah, me neither.

I'm just hoping for less than 30C in Vancouver for the Con, otherwise
            Spoiler:
            I'll just melt and it won't be because of Martin
            Are you sure about that? You wouldn't melt even just a little bit because of Martin?
            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 16 July 2010, 01:06 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Are you sure about that? You wouldn't melt even just a little bit because of Martin?
              Um........... well I guess... maybe.......... just a teeny bit

Comment

Not even slightly related to Coopie fortnight or the thread and therefore spoilered (for Bones fans )...

Spoiler:
                You and I Collide

And yes, to those of you who are wondering this is the outcome of my comment about starting a new SG vid the other day

Comment

Hello all. The hmph has gone so I feel safe to come back!!!

But I'm still gonna be sad that Coopie is leaving. But all is good for him, I'm sure

I was in Oxford yesterday. I didn't get time to pounce on Josi but despite that, Oxford was amazing!!!!

*huggles you all*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

No need to spoiler it Sarai

Really nice vid, and love the song, but I don't think I have room for Bones atm

Wendy, you went all the way to Oxford and didn't visit Josiane??? What a shame

What little I've seen of Oxford sure is awesome. I really must go take a better look

Comment

Have Bones and SG become one, Sarai? Regardless, I love the video. If I say make a Bones vid, will you feel inclined to make an SG one? hehe
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

You're not about to let me get pessimistic are you? Thanks for that *hugs*

Um..... it's liquorice that doesn't have salt in it

In the UK, liquorice is made with salt so I'm not supposed to eat it, but in The Netherlands they make it without and Jann brought some over for us to try. It was delicious

I wasn't so keen on the stroopwaffels (sp?) because they were very sweet, but the chocolate she brought was to die for
                        You never said is it black or red (yummm) licorice. I don't know if it is made with or without salt here (but I would guess with). Always willing to try some RED licorice from another country.
                        sigpic

Comment

No need to spoiler it Sarai

Really nice vid, and love the song, but I don't think I have room for Bones atm :rolleyes
                          Thanks Jumble . I'd rather not do anything to detract from Coopie's magnificence!

One day you will have time for Bones and then see how awesome it is *sigh*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Have Bones and SG become one, Sarai? Regardless, I love the video. If I say make a Bones vid, will you feel inclined to make an SG one? hehe
                          Lol! If only it worked like that!

Dave wants me to make an explosionsy type video which lends itself better to SG than to Bones so I might just be swayed

To be honest, I'm struggling to do anything Stargate related at the moment. I'm hoping if I stay away from it long enough then dip back in I'll fall in love with it all over again. So for now I'll focus my energy on Bones - and Sanctuary of course

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            You never said is it black or red (yummm) licorice. I don't know if it is made with or without salt here (but I would guess with). Always willing to try some RED licorice from another country.
                            It was black, and there were two different sorts. Yum! I love liquorice Red liquorice in the UK doesn't have as strong a flavour so I prefer the black

Comment

*grabs the sweets and cupcakes, and starts eating on the couch with my leg up so no bouncing on this couch*

I am loving the Coopie art and the Martin pics.

So Coopie's actual day that he is leaving is next week?

Sarai, good Bones vid (would have been better if it was Stargate ). Not a Bones fan but you did a great job on this.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Thanks Jumble . I'd rather not do anything to detract from Coopie's magnificence!

One day you will have time for Bones and then see how awesome it is *sigh*

Lol! If only it worked like that!

Dave wants me to make an explosionsy type video which lends itself better to SG than to Bones so I might just be swayed

To be honest, I'm struggling to do anything Stargate related at the moment. I'm hoping if I stay away from it long enough then dip back in I'll fall in love with it all over again. So for now I'll focus my energy on Bones - and Sanctuary of course

I understand that all too well. And it may take a while, but the SG love always comes back
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X