Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Got your priorities right there Jann, always leave room for the food
    Gotta love the food...remember my bag was 6 kilo's lighter when I traveled home from the shipmeet!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember My favourite was the salt-free liquorice. YUM!!!!!

Comment

Oh that wood be good Although I get the feeling that Martin assumes it's the actors that people want to get pics of so he might not make himself that visible
        I don't think so....he knows he has his fans. I've been to a few cons and he gets a lot of applauds and enjoyment from the audience. They love him almost (well not quite) like they do AT. Plus don't forget, you have autographs and a picture. Then there is the visit to the set. Even if he isn't directing, he is an executive producer...he'll be there. You can have several more pictures..... Alright get off the floor...no fainting in front of MW!

Now what is salt-free liquorice? Red or black....love (almost to addiction) the flavor of red, but hate the flavor of black licorice.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          I don't think so....he knows he has his fans. I've been to a few cons and he gets a lot of applauds and enjoyment from the audience. They love him almost (well not quite) like they do AT. Plus don't forget, you have autographs and a picture. Then there is the visit to the set. Even if he isn't directing, he is an executive producer...he'll be there. You can have several more pictures..... Alright get off the floor...no fainting in front of MW!
          You're not about to let me get pessimistic are you? Thanks for that *hugs*

Now what is salt-free liquorice? Red or black....love (almost to addiction) the flavor of red, but hate the flavor of black licorice.
          Um..... it's liquorice that doesn't have salt in it

In the UK, liquorice is made with salt so I'm not supposed to eat it, but in The Netherlands they make it without and Jann brought some over for us to try. It was delicious

I wasn't so keen on the stroopwaffels (sp?) because they were very sweet, but the chocolate she brought was to die for

Comment

Shhhh! I'm not here. I'm working.

Coopie art for the party. (Didn't think I'd find the time but the mojo kicked in at midnight. *yawn*)

You still don't see me. Hopefully the boss doesn't either.
            sigpic

Comment

Did I............ Do you know, I wood have sworn I just saw Estrela skiving off work to bring us some Coopie Art.........

*shakes head*

Must have been my imagination

Comment

Excellent episode round-up Jumble and may I say also rather a delectable bum picture posted *tips hat* .

Nice Coopie art Estrela !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Excellent episode round-up Jumble and may I say also rather a delectable bum picture posted *tips hat* .

Nice Coopie art Estrela !
                  Never let it be said that I don't give credit where it's due.......

even if I did have to grit my teeth.........

*huggles Martin*

Tools and yellow slickers and yellow slickers and tools and tools and yellow slickers and yellow slickers and tools ........

Comment

Love the Day 3 thingemies! I love WooHoo Parties! I love WooHoos! I love Coopie and co.!
                    I...Love!

And I have no crown. None of whatever kind.
                    I do know a ''queen'', but even he has no crown.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You do so have a crown.............. here........

It matches with your alcohol-free party food and drink.........

All of which seems to make you look young and innocent, but we know different don't we WooHoos?

Comment

*blinks*

Bahahahaha! Now that's Nad's kind of party!
                        *grabs Joe the Green Bunny*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *blinks*

Bahahahaha! Now that's Nad's kind of party!
                          *grabs Joe the Green Bunny*
                          That's right, the party where we crown you Queen of Gutter

And we even have Jann's permission since she's bowed to your more guttery ways

Comment

That's right, the party where we crown you Queen of Gutter

And we even have Jann's permission since she's bowed to your more guttery ways
                            But... but...
                            Shouldn't there be a period in which I can protest? You know, with banners and flowers and everything?
                            Yelling stuff like ''I'm not icky, it's this thread that's sticky!'' and ''Nad as Queen, she won't make it! She closes her eyes when men get naked!''?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              But... but...
                              Shouldn't there be a period in which I can protest? You know, with banners and flowers and everything?
                              Yelling stuff like ''I'm not icky, it's this thread that's sticky!'' and ''Nad as Queen, she won't make it! She closes her eyes when men get naked!''?
                              Nope, its too late!!!! You've proven yourself to be the gutteriest WooHoo, therefore you must be our Queen

I need cupcakes........

*waves to RiG* Long time no see
                              Last edited by Jumble; 16 July 2010, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Hi guys...thanks for the invite.

I know it's been too long since I was in here last...sorry for that...I guess I just didn;t have anything Woohhood related to say, talk about. That and maybe I'm do damn absent minded.

I bring a peace offering... well, two versions of it anyway...

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X