X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*headdesk*

I can't believe I forgot that one!!!

*dies*

In my defence, Nik did ask for 'any' nekkid PTB, which to me doesn't mean Martin

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Thank you

I'd like to

Ok, I can't say what I'd like to do with those nails, for that wood not be PG

*cough*

Soooo...........

Partying for Coopie, where's the booze?

*blinks*

*blinks*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*headdesk*

I can't believe I forgot that one!!!

*dies*

In my defence, Nik did ask for 'any' nekkid PTB, which to me doesn't mean Martin
        Neither can I!

And there's at least one other nekkid PTB pic that I can think of, but I'm nice so I won't post it
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yeah, because you're soooo innocent, eh Nad? You have no idea what I meant

That's ok Josiane, I can see someone lurking that wood post it anyway

And of the two pics, one is tasteful and one is definitely not

*closes eyes in anticipation*

Let me know when it's safe to open them again

Comment

Just because it's Coopie fortnight, there's no need to exclude Martin - I'm sure he directed some of our fave eps I think you're corrupting me Jumble, I'm starting to look forward to your Martin picspams!

Speaking of which (fave eps that is ), here's no 10 in my Coopie Ep Countdown

I adore this ep It's so well written, the suspense cos we think there's no way out of it for Sam, Cassie returning so that we see how well she's settled into earthlife - until Jolinar freaks her out that is, that touching moment between Teal'c and Jack in the locker room where we see how much their trust and friendship has evolved - and Teal'c's understanding of how Jack feels for Sam (before even he does ), the moment when Mary-Ellen turns up in that hospital gown and we all start shouting "Goodnight Jim-Bob"....or is that just me? Anywhoo, it's also the start of that fantastically intricate and interwoven tok'ra story arc that produced so many classic eps and wonderful characters (as well as ones we love to hate!).

Oh, and it's yet another proof to all those people who say RCC hates ship, that regardless of whether he does or doesn't, he understands its subtlety and writes it very well
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              Just because it's Coopie fortnight, there's no need to exclude Martin - I'm sure he directed some of our fave eps I think you're corrupting me Jumble, I'm starting to look forward to your Martin picspams!
              He so did D&C anyone? Out of Mind/Into the Fire? Solitudes? Lost City? Need I go on?

Ah, see? Martin has the power, I'm just helping him to spread it around

Speaking of which (fave eps that is ), here's no 10 in my Coopie Ep Countdown

I adore this ep It's so well written, the suspense cos we think there's no way out of it for Sam, Cassie returning so that we see how well she's settled into earthlife - until Jolinar freaks her out that is, that touching moment between Teal'c and Jack in the locker room where we see how much their trust and friendship has evolved - and Teal'c's understanding of how Jack feels for Sam (before even he does ), the moment when Mary-Ellen turns up in that hospital gown and we all start shouting "Goodnight Jim-Bob"....or is that just me? Anywhoo, it's also the start of that fantastically intricate and interwoven tok'ra story arc that produced so many classic eps and wonderful characters (as well as ones we love to hate!).
              Nope, I did that too

Oh, and it's yet another proof to all those people who say RCC hates ship, that regardless of whether he does or doesn't, he understands its subtlety and writes it very well
              Indeed he does! I've always thought that was an unfair assessment

Comment

You know... The whole ''Coopie hates Ship'' debate always irked me.
                I mean, the Ship was there wasn't it? We didn't all Ship an invisible Ship, so what's the fuss about? We see Ship, the PTB/Coopie anti's see Ship. So here.

I did use the word Ship a lot, didn't I?

Ship. Shipshipship.

And no, I wood never say I'm innocent enough not to get innuendo, jumble. That was a reaction of pure shock!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  You know... The whole ''Coopie hates Ship'' debate always irked me.
                  I mean, the Ship was there wasn't it? We didn't all Ship an invisible Ship, so what's the fuss about? We see Ship, the PTB/Coopie anti's see Ship. So here.

I did use the word Ship a lot, didn't I?

Ship. Shipshipship.
                  It always irked me too. Coopie and Brad created the show and the S/J ship. I they hadn't, we woodn't be here

And no, I wood never say I'm innocent enough not to get innuendo, jumble. That was a reaction of pure shock!
                  It's an age thing. Get to my age, you say what you mean (except in a PG forum) because there just isn't time to waste shilly shallying about

And I still don't believe you were shocked

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Ok, thanks for the advice. I've put the question out to the wider group on the SE thread as well. Just interested to see what people think although I'm pretty much decided on taking an SG print.

RE the bolded...I think that's a great idea. It will certainly be a talking point for Martin
                    As long as there is no copy right infringements, there shoud be no problem in getting them to sign a picture. I'm going to try and buy a picture with AT and RDA together and then have them each sign it.
                    sigpic

Comment

It always irked me too. Coopie and Brad created the show and the S/J ship. I they hadn't, we woodn't be here
                      Exactly.
                      ...Coopie only hates Scottish people.

It's an age thing. Get to my age, you say what you mean (except in a PG forum) because there just isn't time to waste shilly shallying about

And I still don't believe you were shocked
                      ''You. Me. Bed.''?

I was so shocked. Look at my face: See? Pure shock. It was so bad, that I stared at my screen for hours and hours, tring not to think about your nails and... and...

Ok. There isn't really all that much that shocks me. But it's the tought that counts, right?

sigpic

Comment

Exactly.
                        ...Coopie only hates Scottish people.

''You. Me. Bed.''?
                        Who said that?

I was so shocked. Look at my face: See? Pure shock. It was so bad, that I stared at my screen for hours and hours, tring not to think about your nails and... and...
                        ............Martin's back...........

What? Who said that?

Ok. There isn't really all that much that shocks me. But it's the thought that counts, right?

The thought being 'I'd better pretend to be shocked in case the WooHoos think I'm not as innocent as I make out'

Comment

Yeah I think that horse has pretty much bolted
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Yeah I think that horse has pretty much bolted
                            Er.......... I've lost track......... which horse wood that be?

Comment

............Martin's back...........

What? Who said that?
                              As a great poet once wrote:

''So what if I dream about my nails on your back,
                              or about how my lips find their way to your neck?
                              It's my age! It's my age! I have no time to spare.
                              I may have lost my youth, but the mood is still there.''

*blinks*
                              Yeah, ok. Maybe it wasn't that great a poet.

The thought being 'I'd better pretend to be shocked in case the WooHoos think I'm not as innocent as I make out'

*giggles* She said ''make out''

sigpic

Comment

As a great poet once wrote:

''So what if I dream about my nails on your back,
                                or about how my lips find their way to your neck?
                                It's my age! It's my age! I have no time to spare.
                                I may have lost my youth, but the mood is still there.''

*blinks*
                                Yeah, ok. Maybe it wasn't that great a poet.
                                See, that's what makes you a poet and me......... not! I have the thought, you have the poetry

And that is sooo accurate

*giggles* She said ''make out''

Well duh! Isn't that what we were talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X