Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    Many thanks Jumble. *Goes off to make something*

*Walks back in* One more thing, anyone have the link to the site where you make these?
    Here you are: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Ooh, I haven't played with those avatar things in AGES!!! *plays*

Seeing as I never made a formal one of myself (oops)...

*goes back to playing*
      sigpic

Comment

*goes back to playing*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rl/a377701.png

*goes back to playing*
          *snurches new sprites*

Thanks for the travel tips

I see we're back with the double-posting again

Blue Martin to cheer Nik up

Comment

oh dear...I just got an overwhelming desire to ruffle his FOREARMS!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              oh dear...I just got an overwhelming desire to ruffle his FOREARMS!!!

Really? I was aiming for that open shirt...........

Love the Coopie Art Jeyla4ever

Comment

you take one, I'll take the other!

...there's a spare forearm there, if anyone's keen! (ha...if anyone's keen! More like, first in best dressed...or is it least dressed? Hmmm...)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  []http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/Jeyla4ever/Banners/joeandcoopera.jpg[/]
                  First piece of Coopie art !! Thanks for posting Jeyla - can we convince you to come and play during the two week long bonanza bash from 14th-28th July for Coopie's farewell?

*ruffles*

*runs away from Jumble*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    First piece of Coopie art !! Thanks for posting Jeyla - can we convince you to come and play during the two week long bonanza bash from 14th-28th July for Coopie's farewell?
                    I've invited everyone on the GAD thread in the hope that they'll bring their awesome artworking talents to the party

*ruffles*

*runs away from Jumble*

No need, I'm happy to share the rufflable pics.

Just the pics mind.....................

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      No need, I'm happy to share the rufflable pics.

Just the pics mind.....................
                      Speaking of pics...

Comment

See, I'd really like to take that last one for him to autograph, but there are two others that I also want to take

Decisions decisions, life is so hard

Comment

sigpic

Comment

See, I'd really like to take that last one for him to autograph, but there are two others that I also want to take

Decisions decisions, life is so hard
                            I know! I'm actually thinking about the first one now. Don't get me wrong, the Abyss one is my absolute favourite, but the quality isn't great and I want it to look good in A4 .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              I know! I'm actually thinking about the first one now. Don't get me wrong, the Abyss one is my absolute favourite, but the quality isn't great and I want it to look good in A4 .
                              Yep, that's my probem too I have so many favourites, but it will probably boil down to which one prints up the best

Nice one Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Odd. All I'm getting is an advert for The One Plan with three.co.uk Or is there something weird and disgusting about that which you know but we don't?

How's your head?
                                I get the ad for "invisible braces" for adults. It shows a woman with pizza stuck in her old fashioned braces and then it shows how clean the invisible ones are but the shot of the chewed up food stuck in the braces is just gross.

My head is not behaving itself anymore and we are no longer on speaking terms.
                                Makes it very hard to talk to yourself but sacrifices must be made.
                                Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                I currently hate myself.

Had to register for classes in the USA...in the end picked a few(not all that I wanted ) buuuut I made it so that all my classes are in the mornings *headdesk* and I'm NOT a morning person *sob*
                                *hits self*

Bree...I'm sure I fit right in with my craziness...why do you think I'm going to live there? I'm looking for my own "species"
                                And as soon as we have enough of us gathered in one place we can complete our plans to take over the world. Mwahahahahahahahah!
                                Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                Good tips, Laurie. My husband racked up a huge debt when he was in college. I ended up helping him pay for it when we were married. I never got a credit card in college, wouldn't do it. He is more responsible (I hope) now, but I don't want the temptation. I absolutely agree on a carry-on for the airplane when you are traveling. I had an airline (TWA) lose my luggage once and it wasn't nice.

Traveling long distances is scary, but extremely exciting at the same time. Just think of all the experiences you will have and the memories you get to keep. I have only traveled to Canada (which doesn't count because it was to Toronto) and Bahamas (which doesn't count because it is off of Florida). I tend to only keep within my borders, not because I want to, but haven't been brave enough to do anything else.

Jann, I remember my first year of college, I enrolled only in afternoon and evening classes. I am not a morning person at all, plus I had an hour commute. I was working an hour away at the local community college then traveling up north to the university. Boy, was I a busy girl.

Bree, I don't ever see anything weird and disgusting. Mainly Netflix ads. Maybe they read your profile.
                                Charmaine and I are ridding ourselves of credit cards once and for all and have decided to pay for everything in cash or just do without. It's amazing how easy it becomes to see the differences between something you really need and something you merely want.

Netflix? I wish that was my ad but noooooooo I get the gross out teeth.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X