Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*is excited for Jann*

And WooHoos are funky. *nods*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
      Hi guys.

*Huggles Woohoos*

I was wondering if anyone had some good quality Coopie pics that I could use for this weeks art challenge?
      Thanks!
      I'm sorting some as we speak

Comment

*drumroll*

Some of you might have already heard about this...

Ayeeee!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Good tips, Laurie. My husband racked up a huge debt when he was in college. I ended up helping him pay for it when we were married. I never got a credit card in college, wouldn't do it. He is more responsible (I hope) now, but I don't want the temptation. I absolutely agree on a carry-on for the airplane when you are traveling. I had an airline (TWA) lose my luggage once and it wasn't nice.

Traveling long distances is scary, but extremely exciting at the same time. Just think of all the experiences you will have and the memories you get to keep. I have only traveled to Canada (which doesn't count because it was to Toronto) and Bahamas (which doesn't count because it is off of Florida). I tend to only keep within my borders, not because I want to, but haven't been brave enough to do anything else.

Jann, I remember my first year of college, I enrolled only in afternoon and evening classes. I am not a morning person at all, plus I had an hour commute. I was working an hour away at the local community college then traveling up north to the university. Boy, was I a busy girl.

Bree, I don't ever see anything weird and disgusting. Mainly Netflix ads. Maybe they read your profile.
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Here you go, Coopie pics

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Laurie Are you trying to scare us???

Thanks for the advice, it all helps

But only two bras? Maybe I need to rethink my list
              Well, there is always room for a third....or go without!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Don't give her any ideas for when she meets Martin.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  Good tips, Laurie. My husband racked up a huge debt when he was in college. I ended up helping him pay for it when we were married. I never got a credit card in college, wouldn't do it. He is more responsible (I hope) now, but I don't want the temptation. I absolutely agree on a carry-on for the airplane when you are traveling. I had an airline (TWA) lose my luggage once and it wasn't nice.

Traveling long distances is scary, but extremely exciting at the same time. Just think of all the experiences you will have and the memories you get to keep. I have only traveled to Canada (which doesn't count because it was to Toronto) and Bahamas (which doesn't count because it is off of Florida). I tend to only keep within my borders, not because I want to, but haven't been brave enough to do anything else.

Jann, I remember my first year of college, I enrolled only in afternoon and evening classes. I am not a morning person at all, plus I had an hour commute. I was working an hour away at the local community college then traveling up north to the university. Boy, was I a busy girl.

Bree, I don't ever see anything weird and disgusting. Mainly Netflix ads. Maybe they read your profile.
                  Funny....TWA was the ones that once sent my mother's luggage to Israel and she was going to Italy. They also didn't deliver my luggage to Spain until Monday (I arrived Sunday). Come to think of it, on the way home they gave my luggage a detour to Puerto Rico while I went to San Francisco. Although the good thing about that. Almost all my purchases (leather coat, new boots, etc) were in the bag and I didn't have to pay customs. I told them and they laughed and said I was lucky. Hmmm TWA does have some issues with luggage. But I have heard people tell me their problems with other airlines as well. Thus the extra clothes in my carry-on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh no, that's something I'd never do I'll probably end up taking a dozen

Comment

I wonder... If we keep discussing bra's...
                      Would the first thing she blurts out to Him be ''My name is jumble and I AM wearing my bra''?

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          I currently hate myself.

Had to register for classes in the USA...in the end picked a few(not all that I wanted ) buuuut I made it so that all my classes are in the mornings *headdesk* and I'm NOT a morning person *sob*
                          *hits self*

Bree...I'm sure I fit right in with my craziness...why do you think I'm going to live there? I'm looking for my own "species"
                          Don't fret. This is typical for the first semester in a new college. You don't know which professors to pick or which is the better classes. My first semester was terrible. Psychology, Sociology, Physical Science, English and Geology. I had some of the worst professors as well, including one that never looked at one person in the class. He was a genius but a terrible instructor. There were about 120+ students in the class. We soon found out he lectured totally from the book. I found 2 other students in the class and we each had one day a week to attend except for midterms and the final. My biggest problem was to try and remember which instructor told me which fact because they were really so much alike except for English. Loved that class.
                          sigpic

Comment

The trick is not to spend more than you can pay off. Never allow it to accumulate. If you can do that, it is the best way to go. Plus it builds up your credit if you ever really need something that is too much to buy outright (ex. - a new car).

Eh, yes, ah, see, I'm still working on that.

At the moment I have interest free credit on a sofa I can't afford. Oh dear. if I didn't have 100%+ equity in this house I'd be a lot more worried.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            I currently hate myself.

Had to register for classes in the USA...in the end picked a few(not all that I wanted ) buuuut I made it so that all my classes are in the mornings *headdesk* and I'm NOT a morning person *sob*
                            *hits self*

Ah but but but.... isn't the U.S. behind us in time zones? So morning there will really be early afternoon. yes, yes it will.

Thanks for the Coopie pics Jumble. I am having issues making this video though, since my hard drive is in storage and has all my BTS stuff on it and, uh, I can't even dig out the disks right now because they too are buried. I'm either going to have to make it with stills or I'm going to have to (probably) break a limb climbing over stuff.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I wonder... If we keep discussing bra's...
                              Would the first thing she blurts out to Him be ''My name is jumble and I AM wearing my bra''?
                              Go hides in corner................ giggling....
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I just chose courses that I liked and went from there...plus I hope I just get stuck in the time difference and think it's the afternoon for me

I must admit I find the system way more confusing than my own. We just chose a major and the classes/courses in it are fixed. We can only choose if we want to do our exam at the first or second opportunity(when you do first you may do it at second too...otherwise...well...not)
                                So no chosing courses you just get to go to stuff that is needed for your major...which I really liked
                                This chosing myself makes me confused and makes me think if I choose the right courses...plus a lot of the courses that I wanted are already full (that never happens in here because you don't have a choice )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X