The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    *runz through thread fully clothed* I am at work.
    Late night tonight because of the wine tasting but so far just a regular headache and no migraine.
    Oh come on... Don't let that stop you... You know you want to...

And yay!

Can my man name be Scooby? Scooby was a male right?

*hugs WooHoo's*

*tosses chocolate to go with Nads broccoli*
    Hey anyone who wants to be called Scooby may be called Scooby!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Yeah, the other drivers are the ones that frighten me
      Same with me. My scariest experience is in the morning during drop off for school. Those parents are crazy!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      *runz through thread fully clothed* I am at work.
      Late night tonight because of the wine tasting but so far just a regular headache and no migraine.

Can my man name be Scooby? Scooby was a male right?

*hugs WooHoo's*

*tosses chocolate to go with Nads broccoli*
      Okay, there has to be a story behind this. Scooby? Please tell.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *huggles Jann* I've had a few like that, try to drink lots of water and sleep!
        The water would have been a good idea since I almost fainted from the heat earlier on! Had to go to an BBQ as well but got back early woohoo!(was boring one from da parents and I had to be the designated driver )

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Students
        Gotta love them

Jumble it was, I think, 35 C in here today(at least) and it is now still freakin' hot...Ugh!
        sigpic

Comment

I just realized that we have about 2 1/2 weeks until ship day and I am over 300 posts away from having a custom avatar. Can I do it? *listens to the crickets*
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            I just realized that we have about 2 1/2 weeks until ship day and I am over 300 posts away from having a custom avatar. Can I do it? *listens to the crickets*
            I am confident
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              I am confident
              Me too!
              sigpic

Comment

Boredom + new favorite MW pic (thanks to Jumble's posting a few pages back) = new sig

glowy Martin + blue = lurve

Edit: I missed a 69 post.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes. Yes you can!

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                  Boredom + new favorite MW pic (thanks to Jumble's posting a few pages back) = new sig

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...4ja/MW/MW3.jpg

glowy Martin + blue = lurve

Edit: I missed a 69 post.
                  Yummy sig!

And Congrats on the Big '69!!!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    I am confident
                    Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Me too!
                    OK, I'll finish it... you can't leave it hanging there...

As am I.

Gorgeous sig Estrela!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

LURVE the sig Estrela

Everyone at the gym got deafened by a very loud WOODHOOOOOOD!!!! this morning

Ever since I was a kid I've wanted to hoola-hoop but just couldn't do it. I'd try and try and try, but it just fell to the ground every time

For some reason this morning I picked up a hoola-hoop, set it in motion and actually managed to keep it going for several minutes *happy dance* *fist pump*

I brought one home with me, so if you don't hear from me for a while it's because I'm busy whittling down my chubby waist

Comment

Love the sig Estrela

Woohoo! Jumble! hoola-hoop aww that reminds me of things For me it is atm too hot to go to the gym. They don't have an AC there
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Love the sig Estrela

Woohoo! Jumble! hoola-hoop aww that reminds me of things For me it is atm too hot to go to the gym. They don't have an AC there
                          They don't have AC???? Mine has several AC units as well as about a dozen huge fans. It's actually cooler there than it is at home

Slight problem.............. need to find a space big enough to accomodate the hoola-hoop without demolishing everything in sight

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            They don't have AC???? Mine has several AC units as well as about a dozen huge fans. It's actually cooler there than it is at home
                            I'm jealous! I went to the supermarket where it is cooler(plus I got a free icecream )

Same with work...no AC's there....and have to go soon Ugh.

Slight problem.............. need to find a space big enough to accomodate the hoola-hoop without demolishing everything in sight
                            You can go outside! Or do it on the driveway....that would be interesting!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              I'm jealous! I went to the supermarket where it is cooler(plus I got a free icecream )

Same with work...no AC's there....and have to go soon Ugh.

You can go outside! Or do it on the driveway....that would be interesting!

Comment

Did you get one with the nobbly bits on it? Is there enough space to hula in the kitchen? I can't think of better motivation than all those piccys of Martin to look at

I can't imagine a gym with no AC! *shudders*.....no.....*sweats*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X