No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you visit the states within the year come and see me...if after that..come and see me in the Netherlands

As for where I live from Amsterdam...approximately two hours away from it! buuuuuuuuut then you have the nice country life and...nothing more special
    sigpic

Comment

*borrowed from Jumble*

This one has a very mischievous look on his face and he is carrying a new tool. Jumble, Jumble, Jumble. What have you got yourself into?

About the U.S., yes it is very big. I have been on the East Coast and the West Coast, but not in the middle. Come over for a visit, some of us are mighty friendly and won't bite.

I'm taking a break right now from the outdoors. It is 102 degrees today in Michigan. I can't even imagine how hot it is in the south right now. I had to kick the kids out of the kiddie pool, so I could cool down. I'm 6'1" and the pool is just the right size for me. A little shallow though. The funny thing is, I could walk a few feet and go swimming in the lake that I see everyday, but no I don't. I don't like to swim in public (had to make sure I put an "l" in that word), very shy with my body.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post

This one has a very mischievous look on his face and he is carrying a new tool. Jumble, Jumble, Jumble. What have you got yourself into?
        Hmm...... that's one of my faves................maybe I should take it for him to sign. It might get us into a discussiion about his tools

It's a price checker that he was playing with during the Tour of Atlantis. Everything cost 85,000 dollars IIRC

About the U.S., yes it is very big. I have been on the East Coast and the West Coast, but not in the middle. Come over for a visit, some of us are mighty friendly and won't bite.

I'm taking a break right now from the outdoors. It is 102 degrees today in Michigan. I can't even imagine how hot it is in the south right now. I had to kick the kids out of the kiddie pool, so I could cool down. I'm 6'1" and the pool is just the right size for me. A little shallow though. The funny thing is, I could walk a few feet and go swimming in the lake that I see everyday, but no I don't. I don't like to swim in public (had to make sure I put an "l" in that word), very shy with my body.
        What I need is to win the lottery, then I can retire and travel all over visiting the WooHoos

Fat chance

A nice cool swim sounds heavenly. It's really hot and sticky here again

*waves to Jann and Oma*

Comment

*waves back at Jumble*

Ahhhh, I just remembered something I was gonna ask.....

*grins evilly* How was the gym?
          sigpic

Comment

That picture of Martin... he looks like he's holding an RSS gun (a thing at work) and at first, I thought he was literally doing my job!

*sighs* I need a life.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              *waves back at Jumble*

Ahhhh, I just remembered something I was gonna ask.....

*grins evilly* How was the gym?
              The gym was great I've been going every day except Sunday

Don't you hate it when someone sends you what is obviously an important text yet doesn't actually tell you who it's from?

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                That picture of Martin... he looks like he's holding an RSS gun (a thing at work) and at first, I thought he was literally doing my job!

*sighs* I need a life.
                That is what he's holding.......... well, in his right hand anyway...........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  That is what he's holding.......... well, in his right hand anyway...........

*chokes on tea*

sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    *chokes on tea*

Hey, I know you! I was just making it clear

Comment

Hey, I know you! I was just making it clear
                      Of course, of course
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ugh, going back to work after two and a half weeks off seriously sucks I had 654 emails in my inbox, and a massive pile of stuff on my desk. I've got through all but 108 of the emails but have barely looked at the pile

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        Josi - Welcome back!!! You were in Yosemite? Yosemite? OMG I'm jealous. *wishes she had LJ to be able to hear about that experience*
                        I was! It was AWESOME! Just absolutely stunning. There were views where you almost could not believe it was real, it was so stunning. I'll get some photos uploaded soon, just got to sort through them all

Poor Bree, a cluster of migraines? Will they ever go away? I haven't had one for three years. I feel like a migraine survivor. Now if I can get rid of the pain in my calf muscle. Pulled it really bad playing softball last week (my husband thinks it's torn) and today I made it worse by playing another game. I said I wasn't going to, but my team needed me. Softball in 95 degree temps with a pulled muscle sucks. We won though.
                        *hugs for the leg* and also *hugs for Bree for the migraines*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        I know, I've slipped heavily back into lurkdom recently. There are various reasons but nothing especially serious, just haven't felt much like chatting, sorry everyone .
                        *hugs* No worries hun, just as long as everything is OK

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Hmm, DFS called this morning. My new sofa is coming on Friday! and
                        We were supposed to have decorated the living room before it arrived *glances at paint splodges on walls, torn up wallpaper samples and unopened tins of paint...* Hmm! Methinks I shall be a busy bee for the next couple of days.
                        Have fun!

Very big It took just as long to fly from the east coast to the west coast as it did to fly across the Atlantic in the first place!

*goes back to sorting photos*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh good grief...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

The gym was great I've been going every day except Sunday

Don't you hate it when someone sends you what is obviously an important text yet doesn't actually tell you who it's from?

Yeah, how stupid is that?

Um.... Sarai, Josi? That was me
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, I guessed You said 'Lea' and I only know one person who knows someone with that name

*hugs*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I guess the fact that we figured it was you shows how well we know you

Comment

Working...
                                X