No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDIT: scroll back to yesterday, your post number #36063 That is the "Abyss" background"
    Yes, that's an Abyss pic. But it's not my post

Last edited by Jumble; 07 July 2010, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry I've been quiet lately I've been reading when I can, but I've been really busy.

*huggles you all*

*chants for Martin, Martin, Martin*

Welcome back, Josi. I'd like to the states one day but it's intimidating, sometimes, for me. It's HUGE. And I'm a wuss.

*more huggles for woohoos*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*squishy huggles Wendy*

Sorry you've been busy but glad to see you back

Yep, the USA is certainly big and intimidating. Maybe us wusses should hold each other's hands and go together

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *squishy huggles Wendy*

Sorry you've been busy but glad to see you back

Yep, the USA is certainly big and intimidating. Maybe us wusses should hold each other's hands and go together
          *squishy huggles*

Maybe we should. I could make it if I'm not alone *nod nod*
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            *squishy huggles*

Maybe we should. I could make it if I'm not alone *nod nod*
            And I'll have a little experience after my trip to Vancouver

Should I start saving up my pennies?

Comment

And I'll have a little experience after my trip to Vancouver

Should I start saving up my pennies?
              Oh yes, which isn't far away, is it?

Yesssss. Save pennies for sure. I will be It's expensive to go, though, isn't it?
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh yes, which isn't far away, is it?

Yesssss. Save pennies for sure. I will be It's expensive to go, though, isn't it?
                Less than three weeks until we leave

Yes, lots of pennies needed

Maybe we should plan a smaller trip first? Go and see Nad?

Comment

Less than three weeks?

Where does the time go? Omigosh!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Less than three weeks?

Where does the time go? Omigosh!
                    Oh, actually, it's three weeks today. I forgot what day it was

The time, apparently, has just flown by I really need to start packing..................

Comment

Blimey, only three weeks... Yes best get organising. Let me know if you want to utilise my driveway to lovingly park Woody on. where i can pretend he's mine all mine... And if not I'll be coming along to wave you off at the airport.

I would love a Netherlands trip... gah I really wood. I think I'd have to take Mr Cags and Benjabubs along and spend at least one day being a tourist with them since he's always wanted to see Amsterdam (and, showing how ignorant I am geographically, I have no idea where that is in relation to Nad... or Jann for that matter. ) But I am sure it wood work out. Won't it be something great if we could make that happen.

Hmm, DFS called this morning. My new sofa is coming on Friday! and
                      We were supposed to have decorated the living room before it arrived *glances at paint splodges on walls, torn up wallpaper samples and unopened tins of paint...* Hmm! Methinks I shall be a busy bee for the next couple of days.
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Wendy*

So when is the final? I might even watch it to support the Dutch
                        Wow. now breaks my wooden shoe!

Maybe we should plan a smaller trip first? Go and see Nad?
                        Hey... that's no small trip. That's a Big Trip.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh, actually, it's three weeks today. I forgot what day it was

The time, apparently, has just flown by I really need to start packing..................
                          Packing is good. But if you're like me, you won't until there is only days left!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Blimey, only three weeks... Yes best get organising. Let me know if you want to utilise my driveway to lovingly park Woody on. where i can pretend he's mine all mine... And if not I'll be coming along to wave you off at the airport.

I would love a Netherlands trip... gah I really wood. I think I'd have to take Mr Cags and Benjabubs along and spend at least one day being a tourist with them since he's always wanted to see Amsterdam (and, showing how ignorant I am geographically, I have no idea where that is in relation to Nad... or Jann for that matter. ) But I am sure it wood work out. Won't it be something great if we could make that happen.

We were supposed to have decorated the living room before it arrived *glances at paint splodges on walls, torn up wallpaper samples and unopened tins of paint...* Hmm! Methinks I shall be a busy bee for the next couple of days.
                          The Netherlands is a great place to visit! I thoroughly enjoyed it and would go back in a heartbeat.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Amsterdam is about 30 minutes from me, a little longer for Jann.
                            I'd be happy to be your personal tourguide in Amsterdam. I... know things.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I know I need to get organised, but I keep putting it off Once I start putting things in the suitcase it will all become way too real

I've got everything that takes time to get, like passport and such, just need to buy a few bits and bobs and I'll be done

I'm pretty sure Nad lives near Amsterdam, with Jann being a couple of hours away

Edit: She beat me to it ^^

Comment

*hugs Josi* Welcome back! Glad you had another fantastic trip Hurry up and sort thru those piccys!!!!!

*imagines Cags painting her room Mythbusters style* It'd be quick! Although the tidy up could take a while......

I've watched Blue's Clues - unfortunately - but I have a sneaking suspicion that we're not meaning the same Blue's Clues.....

*completely forgets all the other stuff I wanted to say *

*huggles Woohoos instead*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X