X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in, or at least would do if she wasn't tired and jetlagged*

I'M BAAAACK!!!!!!

*throws squishy huggles everywhere*
    I've missed you all lots, but have had an amazing time!!! Hope you've all been happy and smiley and well and stress- and sad-free while I've been gone, and if any of you haven't been so fortunate, that you are OK and extra huggles for you.

Anything exciting been going on? Are Jumble and Sarai managing to hold it together through the ever-more-impending excitement of SE???

*squishy huggles everyone some more*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

I'M BAAAACK!!!!!!

*jumps up and down and squishy huggles Josiane*

We've missed you!!!!!!!!!

I've missed you all lots, but have had an amazing time!!! Hope you've all been happy and smiley and well and stress- and sad-free while I've been gone, and if any of you haven't been so fortunate, that you are OK and extra huggles for you.

Anything exciting been going on? Are Jumble and Sarai managing to hold it together through the ever-more-impending excitement of SE???

Just about Although we haven't heard much from Sarai lately. I reckon she's sitting in a corner somewhere going quietly but steadily insane with excitement

We booked our Photo and Auto ops with Martin and Amanda

And we fly 3 WEEKS TOMORROW!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I've missed you too!!!!!!! *more squishy huggles back*

Just about Although we haven't heard much from Sarai lately. I reckon she's sitting in a corner somewhere going quietly but steadily insane with excitement

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...65/36_12_1.gif
        Can't believe how quickly it's coming round now! And OMG that is SO exciting!!! *flails*
        sigpic

Comment

I've missed you too!!!!!!! *more squishy huggles back*

Can't believe how quickly it's coming round now! And OMG that is SO exciting!!! *flails*
          I know I know!!!!!!!! And I've got so much to do before we go

Just spent the week-end with my son for his 30th birthday.

30th !!!!!!!

OMG!

*faints*

Comment

Oh good grief!! Have you seen these?

SGU obviously isn't paying him enough

Comment

I know I know!!!!!!!! And I've got so much to do before we go
              Ah it'll all get done, somehow And if not, really the only absolutely vital thing is that both you and your passport get to the airport on time!

Just spent the week-end with my son for his 30th birthday.

30th !!!!!!!

OMG!

*faints*
              Happy birthday to Rob!
              *studiously ignores the reminder of her own impending 30th*

Oh good grief!! Have you seen these?

... I'm really not quite sure what to say about that...
              sigpic

Comment

Ah it'll all get done, somehow And if not, really the only absolutely vital thing is that both you and your passport get to the airport on time!
                ...... along with Sarai and her passport

And the pic if Martin that I want him to sign............
                and the dvd sleeve of The Impossible Elephant that I want him to sign........
                and a change of undies

Happy birthday to Rob!
                *studiously ignores the reminder of her own impending 30th*
                Yes, that's right! Remind me again that I'm old enough to be your mother too

... I'm really not quite sure what to say about that...
                Sad. You'd think he'd have learned his lesson last time

and I'm trying really hard not to say the obvious about where the fries ended up sitting

Comment

*huggles Bree* I'll forgive you for stealing the cookies just this once... once!

(((((Josi))))) Welcome back!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...65/36_12_1.gif
                  *grumbles about lucky people and stomps off*
                  Last edited by jasminaGo; 06 July 2010, 08:03 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

*runz arouns flailing arms and legs everywhere*

Josi's back Josi's back....

From your many reports on FB I know you had the most awesomest time... but I still want pictures. Particularly of Yosemite since all mine are on slides so I never ever get to look at them.

*huggles Bree* Aw darn migraines. poopy things. I wish I could give you some of my immune system (which works rather too well sometimes )
                    Beta blockers are, in my understanding (and extremely simplified terms), help reduce or block adrenalin and thus they work (in heart patients) by reducing heart rate. I know they are sometimes used to lower blood pressure in certain circumstances (this is what my mum has them for) I do get the link with migraine therapy. Definitely worth suggesting to your doc. Any port in a storm.

Oh the cheap wine... phew, glad we didn't completely offend you with that. For what it's worth I did once buy a couple of bottles of a vintage thing called "Penfold's Grange". All I know is it retailed at £109 (about $150) and I bought if for £9 a bottle because it was, as you say, in a clearance bin (at work so I also got staff discount on it). We drank one bottle...it was horrible stuff! The other one is knocking about here somewhere... probably in a dusty dark corner of my attic. One day I will crack it open. After that I've always been of the opinion that I like what I like and there's some brands (Jacob's Creek comes to mind) that are cheap enough and always deliver a good enough drinking wine. Other than that I tend to pick based on if I like the name or label. So technical! Actually, I saw a bottle of wine in the shop called "Sanctuary" the other day. I nearly bought it just because, well, you know.

Oh my, only 23 days until SE? That's my age, y'know. Yes it is.
                    sigpic

Comment

*chokes*

Comment

Sad. You'd think he'd have learned his lesson last time

and I'm trying really hard not to say the obvious about where the fries ended up sitting

To be fair I think the damage was done long before that advert was made.

*ducks flying objects*

Although, to me, he looks like he's lost a bit in that...er... video.

weight and dignity

*ducks again*

*huggles RDA* I love you really. I still wouldn't kick you out of bed.

EDIT: *gently pats Jumble on back to dislodge cookie stolen from Jas*
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm taking Propranolol, 10mg twice a day. I haven't had any of the side effects listed and I haven't had a migraine since I've been taking them. You can't take it if you have low blood pressure. Might be worth asking your doctor about.

I could barely see my computer screen so definitely couldn't have worked like you are

I'm not sure if your malfunctioning immune system could be responsible for the increase in frequency of your migraines. Depends what's causing them I guess But I'm sure it's not helping that you keep on working when your body is telling you to rest and take more care of yourself I know you need to make money, but what use will it be to you if you work yourself to death?

*hugs*
                          Crap! I have low blood pressure. Probably why my doctor never gave them to me.

Sadly, I have gotten so used to my head hurting that it has to be excrutiating before it causes me to not be able to do things which is why I continue to work.

I am kind of caught between the proverbial rock and hard place because I know I should rest more but I have to work or my bills won't get paid.

I'M BAAAACK!!!!!!

Welcome back Josi!

And Amanda???

...thinks about that....

...thinks some more.......

.......is incapable of thinking....

*iz dead*

Oh good grief!! Have you seen
                          "http://www.zaxbys.com/the_company/zaxbys_Advertising.aspx"]these?

I have never heard of that place. Where are they located? Many celebs do commercials out of their own country to avoid embarassment but with the Internet that no longer applies.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          *huggles Bree* I'll forgive you for stealing the cookies just this once... once!

(((((Josi))))) Welcome back!

*grumbles about lucky people and stomps off*
                          Thanks Jas

*groan*
                          Mario came and went and wants more inventory done today. He's got a couple of the kids over there counting bottles but I am the only one who knows how to update the inventory on the computer. That is going to change in about a half an hour when I teach Kelsey how to do it and then I am coming back over here.
                          sigpic

Comment

...... along with Sarai and her passport

And the pic if Martin that I want him to sign............
                            and the dvd sleeve of The Impossible Elephant that I want him to sign........
                            and a change of undies

But of course

Yes, that's right! Remind me again that I'm old enough to be your mother too
                            Sorry

And woot, even a 69 post on my return!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*squishy huggles Cags too*

From your many reports on FB I know you had the most awesomest time... but I still want pictures. Particularly of Yosemite since all mine are on slides so I never ever get to look at them.
                            I'm working on it now... I took a rather ridiculous quantity of photos (over a thousand ) so it's going to take me a while to go through them, get rid of the blurred ones and the duplicates and pick out the good ones to upload

Edit: Thanks Bree! *huggles you too*
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree* Aw darn migraines. poopy things. I wish I could give you some of my immune system (which works rather too well sometimes )
                              Beta blockers are, in my understanding (and extremely simplified terms), help reduce or block adrenalin and thus they work (in heart patients) by reducing heart rate. I know they are sometimes used to lower blood pressure in certain circumstances (this is what my mum has them for) I do get the link with migraine therapy. Definitely worth suggesting to your doc. Any port in a storm.

Oh the cheap wine... phew, glad we didn't completely offend you with that. For what it's worth I did once buy a couple of bottles of a vintage thing called "Penfold's Grange". All I know is it retailed at £109 (about $150) and I bought if for £9 a bottle because it was, as you say, in a clearance bin (at work so I also got staff discount on it). We drank one bottle...it was horrible stuff! The other one is knocking about here somewhere... probably in a dusty dark corner of my attic. One day I will crack it open. After that I've always been of the opinion that I like what I like and there's some brands (Jacob's Creek comes to mind) that are cheap enough and always deliver a good enough drinking wine. Other than that I tend to pick based on if I like the name or label. So technical! Actually, I saw a bottle of wine in the shop called "Sanctuary" the other day. I nearly bought it just because, well, you know.

Oh my, only 23 days until SE? That's my age, y'know. Yes it is.
                              Good gravy! Are they ever going to fix the MQ thingy?

I have low blood pressure so beta-blockers wood seem to be a no go for me.

Oh dear! I am not surprised that the wine was bad.

A a $150 marked down to about $12 a bottle is never a good sign.

Over here $3-$5 off a bottle is usually the norm. If it's more than that then it's usually a good sign that the wine has turned and the person selling it is trying to get some money back on their original investment by taking the chance that the general public won't know it's turned.

There is still a chance that the other bottle you bought will be okay. It depends on the wine, the vintage, whether or not it was meant to be aged and for how long, and whether or not the other bottle you bought was bad simply because it wasn't stored properly or not or it could have been a corked bottle. Lots of variable with wine.
                              sigpic

Comment

Actually, I saw a bottle of wine in the shop called "Sanctuary" the other day. I nearly bought it just because, well, you know.
                                A bottle of wine called Sanctuary. Ah I need to know where to get that. I would be a great bottle to open up one evening at the SE don't you think?
                                Last edited by llp; 06 July 2010, 08:49 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X