*runs in*

23 days???

*faints*
      Yes, getting a bit close isn't it?

Comment

only 23 days for you...that means...24 for me

Time flies!!!!

Ooohhh *drools* Martin

You know that makes me realize I haven't opened PS in over three weeks *sob* Muse oh muse where are thou?

Oh and Jas I feel nothing from your wrath *steals more cookies*

EDIT: *sob* and I just saw I missed my 20,000 posts milestone...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Oh and Jas I feel nothing from your wrath *steals more cookies*

EDIT: *sob* and I just saw I missed my 20,000 posts milestone...
          That's what you get for stealing mah cookies. *blows a raspberry*
          sigpic

Comment

23 days. Wow!

And yes. Ban Wednesdays! *fistpump*
            (Ok, ok, that comes from a non-Jack thunker, so I'm bias. )
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              That's what you get for stealing mah cookies. *blows a raspberry*
              But I love your cookies they are the best! Good for teh stealing!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                But I love your cookies they are the best! Good for teh stealing!
                But they are mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! *stomps foot and pouts*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  23 days. Wow!

And yes. Ban Wednesdays! *fistpump*
                  (Ok, ok, that comes from a non-Jack thunker, so I'm bias. )
                  Ah, but this the Martin thread, your biased in the right direction

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  But they are mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! *stomps foot and pouts*
                  *tosses large bag of cookies at to Jasmina*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Ah, but this the Martin thread, your biased in the right direction

*tosses large bag of cookies at to Jasmina*

*grabs the cookies and locks herself in her room*

Thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 20,000 JANN

Comment

Yes, getting a bit close isn't it?
                        Certainly is !!

Congrats on 20,000 Jann

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

I done did battle with the migraines and the migraines done did win. I have not had a cluster this bad in ages and there seems to be no end in sight because they seem to go with the warm weather.
                          And the fireworks going off in every direction since Friday evening have been a big help. Oh yeah. Love the noise of explosives when your head is pounding. Nothing like it in the world. I especially loved when they did the reenactment of a Revolutionary war (sorry Brit's) battle and set the cannon off no less than three times. Good times. Good times.
                          So, it is supposed to go up to 105F in Connecticut today. There is no breeze to speak of so it will probably feel even warmer and whatever is growing out there and making my allergies go completely bollywonkers to the point that I end up with a migraine every stinkin' day is probably gonna flourish over the next few days as there is no end in sight to this heat wave.
                          Rant over.

Nad, I love the icons too!
                          *huggles bruised WooHoo's*
                          *steals cookies from Jas and Jann to end skirmish*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          *giggles*

I love learning to say naughty words in other langauges. I think I know more swear words in Greek than I do normal words.

Thanks for the huggles. Wine is taking away the pain somewhat. I bought a nice cheap one from the bargain end in Sainsbury's today and it's not too shabby... although Bree would probably have an apoplectic fit if she saw it.

Nice icons Nad. I particularly like the one if Damien "the Nose" Kindler.

*has apoplectic fit and keels over*
                          'Tis!!! It does

Well my world does.....

*sigh*

I just downed a bottle of Le Chenet Rouge, cheap but effective

*keels over and falls asleep*

*has apoplectic fit and keels over*

Are you two honestly trying to kill me???

Seriously tho', 'taint nuthin wrong with cheap affordable wines. I have been known to buy from the bargain bin myself. Often they are good wines that are marked down because the supplier is closing out the vintage and there is nothing wrong with the wines themselves.

Congratulations on 20, 000 posts Jann!

So now I must work and go back to lurking and if my head gets any worse I am leaving early. So there!
                          Have a sparkling day WooHoo's.
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw Bree, I truly feel for you since I know exactly what it's like How on earth are you managing to work?

Maybe you need some of these beta blockers that are (apparently) working well for me? Got to be worth a try

Comment

Aw Bree, I truly feel for you since I know exactly what it's like How on earth are you managing to work?

Maybe you need some of these beta blockers that are (apparently) working well for me? Got to be worth a try
                              I work because I have no choice. Like everyone else in the world, I need the money.
                              I also wear sunglasses to cut the glare of the computer and the light from outside. You should see the looks I get when I am in the shop with sunglasses on. I am in the office today so I have the shades down to cut the light. There is no one else in here so it is quiet today. I am hoping that Mario stays away. He is nice but very demanding of my time. I can't blame him as I am his "go to" person but when I am like this I need to do things at my own pace.

BTW-I found out from my doctor that my immune system isn't fighting things the way it should and that is why I have been getting sick so often lately. When I do get sick it takes longer to get better. I am scheduled for a complete physical on August 27, which will include more bloodwork. I am wondering if this is why the mograines seem to be worse lately.

What beta-blockers are you taking Jumble? I am on two different meds that I have to take in combination. They do help to keep all but the worst migraines down to a dull roar but if there is something that will help even more I am all for suggesting it to my doctor.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm taking Propranolol, 10mg twice a day. I haven't had any of the side effects listed and I haven't had a migraine since I've been taking them. You can't take it if you have low blood pressure. Might be worth asking your doctor about.

I could barely see my computer screen so definitely couldn't have worked like you are

I'm not sure if your malfunctioning immune system could be responsible for the increase in frequency of your migraines. Depends what's causing them I guess But I'm sure it's not helping that you keep on working when your body is telling you to rest and take more care of yourself I know you need to make money, but what use will it be to you if you work yourself to death?

*hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X