No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick run through to say Happy Birthday LJ!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Quick run through to say Happy Birthday LJ!
      Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

LJ has lots of lovely presents (alas not from me because the laptop is playing up and I just about managed this on the crappy programme I have on the desktop):

But when we're back in business there will be thunk.

Hmm, is there a party here tonight?
        sigpic

Comment

*cracks up* Thanks Cags! It's brilliant! LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

Bah, too late for the party now GW has finished having its little tantrum but I will stage party tomorrow. I'll bring the tunes and the booze you lot just...er... show up and boogie.

Nunite woohoos!
            sigpic

Comment

*iz shocked and horrified*

Suz and I were planning to go to Anderson's tonight, but Stuart just told me he can't fit us in because he's fully booked

Which is great for him, obviously, but no good for us We're now faced with the stark choice of eating somewhere else or making it another night

Humph!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Suz and I were planning to go to Anderson's tonight, but Stuart just told me he can't fit us in because he's fully booked

Which is great for him, obviously, but no good for us We're now faced with the stark choice of eating somewhere else or making it another night

Humph!
                You mean you don't have your own private table there?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  You mean you don't have your own private table there?
                  Well I thought I had. It's not the first time I've been led astray by a man How could he do this to me?

Truth is, Wednesdays were really slow so he started doing a Quiz Night a few weeks ago and it's really taken off He said they've moved all the settees out of the reception area to make room for more tables and still he's had to turn lots of people away I'm actually really pleased for him from the business point of view, just bummed that we can't get in when I was looking forward to it

Also, can't get hold of Suz to let her know, so it's going to have to be a last minute decision when I go to pick her up

*hugs Martin*

I wish

Comment

Well I thought I had. It's not the first time I've been led astray by a man How could he do this to me?

Truth is, Wednesdays were really slow so he started doing a Quiz Night a few weeks ago and it's really taken off He said they've moved all the settees out of the reception area to make room for more tables and still he's had to turn lots of people away I'm actually really pleased for him from the business point of view, just bummed that we can't get in when I was looking forward to it

Also, can't get hold of Suz to let her know, so it's going to have to be a last minute decision when I go to pick her up

*hugs Martin*

I wish
                    Need I pay him a visit to have a stern sister-to-man talk?
                    It is pretty awesome he's gaining more and more foody fame!

...And from when to when was Coopie's WooHoodStock Party again?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Need I pay him a visit to have a stern sister-to-man talk?
                      It is pretty awesome he's gaining more and more foody fame!
                      Whilst I appreciate the offer (and your sisterly support), I think I'll just have to accept that he's finally getting the appreciation he deserves and make sure I make my plans well in advance in future. I might even smugly take some responsibility for spreading his fame far and wide

...And from when to when was Coopie's WooHoodStock Party again?
                      Um........... I suggested 14th to 28th July, not sure that it was actually agreed upon

I'm off to the dentist, see you later

Comment

Whilst I appreciate the offer (and your sisterly support), I think I'll just have to accept that he's finally getting the appreciation he deserves and make sure I make my plans well in advance in future. I might even smugly take some responsibility for spreading his fame far and wide
                        Well, Ok then.
                        Maybe he could call it ''Jumble's''. Just to show his graitude.

Um........... I suggested 14th to 28th July, not sure that it was actually agreed upon
                        Well, the 14th sounds familiar.
                        Yeah, ok, let's just go with that flow then.

*waves*

sigpic

Comment

Well, Ok then.
                          Maybe he could call it ''Jumble's''. Just to show his graitude.
                          Now there's an idea

Well, the 14th sounds familiar.
                          Yeah, ok, let's just go with that flow then.

*waves*
                          Okey dokey

Comment

Good Morning Campers!

Season 4 of Jack today!

Later!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

*runz in* Did someone say..."Jack" ? *ruffle, ruffle, ruffle*

*runz out*

*runz back in* ruffleruffle

*runz out*
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning LJ. That's quite enough ruffling from you. get to the back of the queue and let someone else have a turn.

Humph!

Oooh noooo!

But....ooh great stuff!

Whilst I appreciate the offer (and your sisterly support), I think I'll just have to accept that he's finally getting the appreciation he deserves and make sure I make my plans well in advance in future. I might even smugly take some responsibility for spreading his fame far and wide Um........... I suggested 14th to 28th July, not sure that it was actually agreed upon

I'm off to the dentist, see you later
                                You should. I am still trying to convince Charles to take me - even got my neighbour lined up to babysit but, for some reason, he thinks Farnham is just a tad too far for a night out. Which, of course makes me laugh because in my systems team days the 30 odd mile drive would have been considered a day out in a local store... my average daily commute being more like 50 to 100 miles each way.
                                Ah well; we'll just keep on going to that crappy Harvester up the road and hating it ... or kidnap my own husband and force him to drive there where I know the lure of the crayfish knickerboker glory with lemon and chilli ice cream will win his heart and his stomach.

Coopie party... I think we agreed in the usual Woohoo way didn't we? We waiting for someone to suggest some dates and all kind of went yeah, sounds good to me... or consented with silence on the matter. Nobody here really objects do they! I just hope I manage to figure out why this laptop keeps shutting itself off before then or there'll be no farewell video.

Hope the dentist wasn't too painful/expensive/stressy.

*waves at guest*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X