Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Only if he volunteers, we're not allowed to ask for hugs

Maybe 'suggesting' isn't the same as 'asking', huh?

Maybe just launching yourself at him and hugging him ain't the same either... well, it's not asking is it!

Love the sigs. Love 'em, every single one. Pht, and you say you're mojo is gone. Not so I say!
    sigpic

Comment

*hobbles in, in a solo polonaise*

WooHood Holland!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay on the one month SE mark!
      *giggles at the Shorts thing*

*hops out in the same solo polonaise*
      *trips and falls*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh god

Mom and I passed an big accident earlier today with a car and a motor in wrecks and we just heard that the motor was from my uncle. He is in a coma now, broke several ribs(and other bones), they amputated his lower left leg and his heart is doing weird things as well
        Also instead of him being in our own hospital they brought him to one in the "big" cities in here...I really hope he's going to be okay certainly with the situation being like it is atm. I got really freaked out knowing how the accident looked like since I passed it and mom and I discussed that the drivers of the vehicles couldn't have left without getting hurt badly.
        Oh gosh.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Oh god

Mom and I passed an big accident earlier today with a car and a motor in wrecks and we just heard that the motor was from my uncle. He is in a coma now, broke several ribs(and other bones), they amputated his lower left leg and his heart is doing weird things as well
          Also instead of him being in our own hospital they brought him to one in the "big" cities in here...I really hope he's going to be okay certainly with the situation being like it is atm. I got really freaked out knowing how the accident looked like since I passed it and mom and I discussed that the drivers of the vehicles couldn't have left without getting hurt badly.
          Oh gosh.
          ((((Jann))))
          That's awful!

*sends positive vibes*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Oh god

Oh gosh.
            Oh Jann .

Thinking of you and your family

((((((((Jann))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Maybe just launching yourself at him and hugging him ain't the same either... well, it's not asking is it!
              I don't think that's a good idea, I don't want to scare him away

Love the sigs. Love 'em, every single one. Pht, and you say you're mojo is gone. Not so I say!
              Thanks

The mojo got stuck in that series and refuses to come up with any new ideas

Nad, what's a solo polonaise?

(((((((Jann))))))) So sorry to hear that Crossing my fingers and sending good vibes to Uncle.

Comment

Just watched Kali.

My first reaction...
                Spoiler:

WHAT????!!!!

*ahem* How long do we have to wait for Season 3?!

Comment

Until around October I think

That wasn't quite the reaction I was expecting

Comment

Nad, what's a solo polonaise?
                    You guys don't do the polonaise, do you?
                    Well, it's a dance that's very important in Dutch culture. It's beautiful. *blinks*
                    De polonaise.

...The solo version goes without all the other people.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Just watched Kali.

My first reaction...
                    Spoiler:

WHAT????!!!!

*ahem* How long do we have to wait for Season 3?!
                    Way, way waaaay too long

sigpic

Comment

((((Jann)))) What and awful shock. Positive vibes coming your way.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        You guys don't do the polonaise, do you?
                        Well, it's a dance that's very important in Dutch culture. It's beautiful. *blinks*
                        De polonaise.

...The solo version goes without all the other people.

Way, way waaaay too long
                        Oh right We do something similar,

Well, when I say 'we' I don't actually mean me I mean the British public in general

Comment

((((Jann))))

I'm sorry. Crossing my everything for your uncle and everyone in that crash. *hugs*
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks for the good vibes everyone. We are atm just hoping and waiting, we can't do much. Two of his children are there now but not his wife(from what I've heard). I think that's going to be an issue as well since she is handicapped because of a stroke she had a few years ago.(who is my godmother)

and I love the polonaise...certainly on silly parties ...and silly music....late on the evening
                            sigpic

Comment

More hugs for you and your family Jann. Positive thoughts .

Until around October I think

That wasn't quite the reaction I was expecting
                              October !! That's one crazy cliffhanger to leave, damn them!!

Actually, I was better than I expected. I think the big spidery thing didn't bother me because it didn't look to spidery, and it was CGI. It was the ones in the mouths that gave me the creeps *shudders*. But I looked away most of the time and got it right 9 times out of 10 .

EDIT: Here's hoping we get some juicy titbits in Canada

Comment

*Runz in*
                                I'm going to girl's camp!! *Bounces*
                                It's only a three day thing in July, but tons and tons of fun.
                                *Huggles Woohoos*
                                Aww. *Huggles Jann and uncle*
                                Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                *huggles Valerie* Can't wait to hear what fandom you got into
                                *hugs* Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Spent Saturday shopping with mom, then church on Sunday, and now I have some free time!
                                Anyway, you know that new movie that's coming out in a few days? The Last Airbender? It's based off this very successful nickelodeon show of the same name (Only with "Avatar" before the rest of the title) and that show was AWESOME!! My sis found it on nicktoons and we've been watching every day since they've been having "Avatar month" leading up to the movie release.
                                And the main ship is awesome too.

This all makes me realize that the majority of kids shows these days suck. They really do. What happened to all the good ones? Old Disney Channel, old Nick.
                                At least I'm not stuck with just them to watch, but some are really good.
                                Saw a new disney movie, 16 Wishes.
                                Spoiler:
                                I knew it was going to be good the moment "Directed by Peter DeLuise" popped up on the screen.
                                Story was good, excellent acting, wonderful scenery, overall a good movie.
                                And then a promo for the next new ep of the Suite Life on Deck came on. The new season.
                                This all would have been fine, except the finale only aired two weeks prior!!!
                                Why does Disney hate me?? Why?
                                It took four months for SWAC to air their new season, now it's a month long break till the next eppy.
                                But I'll get over it, still going to hold a petty grudge against the Disney execs though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X