No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bree, how about I move up there so that I can work for you? I've put in at least 20 applications in the past few weeks and no one has called me back. Very frustrated to try to find a job down here.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      Bree, how about I move up there so that I can work for you? I've put in at least 20 applications in the past few weeks and no one has called me back. Very frustrated to try to find a job down here.
      Figures doesn't it?
      I hope you find something hun. In the meantime enjoy your birthday.
      sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!

Originally posted by Wine_Buyer
        It seems like everyone around here wants to make a large amount of money without having to work for it and that includes the adults who should know better. Long story short, this is why I end up working 40+ to 60 hours a week.
        That is ridiculous. With so many people really needing jobs and people don't want the money. Too bad Amanda can't get over to you. You would have a good worker and someone to admire/share the "right people" with.

Originally posted by starlover
        Oh don't even start about that I already found out how much it costs to take an extra suitcase with me lol

Plus all the bags Think of all the bags I need to bring...for small days, big days, weekend bag, shopping bag etc etc ...then the shoes...I already sorted most of them out two pairs of boots, around 6/7 pairs of flip flops and a few other shoes I often wear...oh and my sporting shoes

Clothes...just what I think is needed on that moment I can always let mom or dad send me more while I'm there (thinking of winter clothes)

But my priorities are atm my keyboard, laptop standard, dvds and laptop...I'm such a girly geek!
        Sounds like you are moving to (I'm assuming) Vancouver? Good luck with that. Hope it works out even better than whatever you are wishing for.

((((hugs to all)))) Now, I need to go rest before my big shopping spree on the Internet. Picking up picts and sigs for Jumble, Sarai and maybe even me.
        sigpic

Comment

*runz in quick while internet is working*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Oh don't even start about that I already found out how much it costs to take an extra suitcase with me lol

Plus all the bags Think of all the bags I need to bring...for small days, big days, weekend bag, shopping bag etc etc ...then the shoes...I already sorted most of them out two pairs of boots, around 6/7 pairs of flip flops and a few other shoes I often wear...oh and my sporting shoes

Clothes...just what I think is needed on that moment I can always let mom or dad send me more while I'm there (thinking of winter clothes)

But my priorities are atm my keyboard, laptop standard, dvds and laptop...I'm such a girly geek!

breathe in breathe out Jumble

I wish I could meet Amanda and Martin as well!! *is a bit jealous*

And 34 days... that means 35 for me! *gulp*
          Only a bit jealous?

I woodn't have a clue what to pack if I were going to be away that long, I'd probably want to take the entire contents of my house

You go and enjoy a couple of days out Bree! You darnwell deserve it

Ok, so I've managed to get Jo's internet connection to work, but I'm not convinced it's fixed so if I disappear again, you'll know why

Comment

Bree good to hear that Charmaine is taking care of you You need to rest a bit!

Delivery dude!!! *runz off with him* Only today? *pouts* Do I at least get Shep too?
            Shep is mine...even at your birthday...sorry I don't share him at all...

You can have my other hotties though! Shep is just...special

*hugs* I think it's everywhere like that! I'm lucky that I have my steady job and that my dad wanted to "hire" me for during the week...

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Sounds like you are moving to (I'm assuming) Vancouver? Good luck with that. Hope it works out even better than whatever you are wishing for.
            Nope I'm moving to Tennessee(Knoxville)...a bit lower I'm going to study there

But thanks...I'm hoping that it's going to be a lot of fun

Btw is it just me or is the quote thingy still being a bit wacko?
            sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!

That is ridiculous. With so many people really needing jobs and people don't want the money. Too bad Amanda can't get over to you. You would have a good worker and someone to admire/share the "right people" with.

((((hugs to all)))) Now, I need to go rest before my big shopping spree on the Internet. Picking up picts and sigs for Jumble, Sarai and maybe even me.
              *squishy hugs Laurie* for saving the day......... or night....... whatever I shall be eternally grateful that you saved me from a fate worse than death......... ie Having to stand wistfully and tearfully by while being the only one to not get a pic with Martin I mean, what the heck else am I going to Vangroovy for?

It's not just you Jann. The quotey thing has never stopped being wacko for me

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                *squishy hugs Laurie* for saving the day......... or night....... whatever I shall be eternally grateful that you saved me from a fate worse than death......... ie Having to stand wistfully and tearfully by while being the only one to not get a pic with Martin I mean, what the heck else am I going to Vangroovy for?

I thought you were going for the nice weather....?

Jann
                , can I at least have Mcdreamy?

Comment

Only a bit jealous?
                  Un petit peu!
                  I woodn't have a clue what to pack if I were going to be away that long, I'd probably want to take the entire contents of my house
                  Well...I am already trying to let go of some stuff...like my computer*huggles it*(I already have it for 5 years) and my TV...a lot of clothes and a lot of different stuff I just can't take a long.......like my dog

Ok, so I've managed to get Jo's internet connection to work, but I'm not convinced it's fixed so if I disappear again, you'll know why
                  ....because you're having fun with Martin instead of with us?

I haven't been online a lot lately and when I was not using the quote(I think) so I'm noticing it now!

*le sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!

<snip for space>
                    Too true. I am hoping Diane works out. That makes 3 of us to run the place from 9:00 to 8:00 M-T and 9-9 on F-S. We get Sunday's off.
                    I'm still trying to hire another person. Wonder how long it wood take for Amanda to move here?

Only a bit jealous?

You go and enjoy a couple of days out Bree! You darnwell deserve it

I will! I have no idea what Charmaine has planned for the weekend but it involves being away from work and housework so I am sure I will enjoy whatever it is.

Bree good to hear that Charmaine is taking care of you You need to rest a bit!

<snip for space>

Nope I'm moving to Tennessee(Knoxville)...a bit lower I'm going to study there

But thanks...I'm hoping that it's going to be a lot of fun

Btw is it just me or is the quote thingy still being a bit wacko?
                    Yeah. Rest is good. I have a long day/night ahead of me as it is Friday and that means it's wine tasting night (for the customers; not me ) so I won't get home until after 8 or 9 but tomorrow will be nice. I get to sleep late for a change. Can't remember the last time I did that.

Tennessee huh? I am guessing that we will probably hear the ruckus all the way up here in CT. *runz*

Yes. The MQ thingy is going bollywonkers again.
                    *squishy hugs Laurie* for saving the day......... or night....... whatever I shall be eternally grateful that you saved me from a fate worse than death......... ie Having to stand wistfully and tearfully by while being the only one to not get a pic with Martin :-( I mean, what the heck else am I going to Vangroovy for?

It's not just you Jann. The quotey thing has never stopped being wacko for me :-(
                    You mean you aren't going to SE for Amanda? All this time I had the wrong impression. How cood I have made such a silly mistake?
                    sigpic

Comment

I thought you were going for the nice weather....?

Jann
                      , can I at least have Mcdreamy?

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

You mean you aren't going to SE for Amanda? All this time I had the wrong impression. How cood I have made such a silly mistake?
                      Apparently on some other threads they think I'm only going to see Martin . Glad to see that on here at least I've kept my true purpose hidden

*watches in consternation as nose grows even longer*

Ooops!

Comment

Happy Birthday Amanda!

All the talk about unemployment and jobs...Don't get me started. I hated being unemployed and would have gladly taken an $8.50/hour job and worked my way up again IF I could have had benefits too. Otherwise, sadly, unemployment+COBRA was a better option. The system is obviously broken. Bree, if I was any closer I'd take that job you have as a second job and be mighty happy for it too. I'm currently looking for a second job to boost my earnings so I can pay the bills. *sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!
                          Hope it's awwwsum.

*hugs WooHoos, because I have forgotten who to respond to... *

I can lounge in my backyard while music flows in from the park nearby where our annual festival is being held. Right now it's something that sounds like fado. How relaxing and summer-ey...
                          *sighs*
                          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 25 June 2010, 11:28 AM.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That sounds good Nad...I wanna be there...with music...

I'm bored
                            sigpic

Comment

That sounds good Nad...I wanna be there...with music...

I'm bored
                              You're talking to me

But yeah...I'm bored too. I have my cousin's graduation party tonight along with fireworks so just have to wait till mom gets home to do that.

Comment

You're talking to me
                                I know and I'm installing two Ipods...and watching Charmed...but...that's ....me being bored

But yeah...I'm bored too. I have my cousin's graduation party tonight along with fireworks so just have to wait till mom gets home to do that.
                                *is jealous* Make pictures I wanna see fireworks

*runs of since her dog is now trying to steal her snack*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X