The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    I'm seeing that!! (Though I don't have you on twitter?! :O ) Glad you're having a good time!
    I've tweeted to you
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      He's a brilliant, imaginative and innovative writer, but he doesn't do well with the commentaries.Should I tell you some of what JY said?

Spoiler:
      Ah yes, the devamper! I wish to speak at length about the devamper. KINDLER!!! I want answers!!!!

And with that I shall depart and listen to Martin and Amanda on Kali part 2.
      That commentary sounds awesome. Think you could maybe post a little bit more?...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Hehe yes
        But there's chaos in my head, so it shows in my posts.
        (And did that make sense?... Hm...)

And since when can someone distract you from Him?
        True, but I might miss a word whilst answering your post And then I have to rewind

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        That commentary sounds awesome. Think you could maybe post a little bit more?...
        Ok, but probably not today as I'm really busy

Comment

*sneaks in*

Hi Jumbly! *huggles*
          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Bekki* although I've probably missed you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA
            Last edited by Jumble; 25 June 2010, 02:06 AM.

Comment

*waves*

Happy Birthday Amanda

*hands over nice looking delivery boy with a cherry on top*

For today you may borrow my hotties...but only today

Got my DVD case for the USA today...I'm doubting between trying it out and putting all my dvds in it...or keeping them nice and all in their proper cases

Decisions...*le sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday, Amanda!!!!!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *waves*

Happy Birthday Amanda

Got my DVD case for the USA today...I'm doubting between trying it out and putting all my dvds in it...or keeping them nice and all in their proper cases

Decisions...*le sigh*
                  Hmm. That's a tough one. I guess to save space you'd have to take them out of their individual cases, but if it was me I just know there'd be something I needed to look up if I didn't take them

But I guess most things can be found on the internet

So, it's a year today since Michael Jackson died

Comment

Hmm. That's a tough one. I guess to save space you'd have to take them out of their individual cases, but if it was me I just know there'd be something I needed to look up if I didn't take them

But I guess most things can be found on the internet
                    Yup...so I think I'll keep them in their proper cases for now...or I must have a mental breakdown today

Also very important in what sequence are they going to be in the case, how to organize...what are the 16 dvds that are going to be in the "favorite section" I have in the front...all very important

as for looking up...well I do know a lot of them out of my head but I do need to make a list of the dvds*nods* luckily some series put a little booklet in the box that helps you with saying what is on each dvd

So, it's a year today since Michael Jackson died
                    wow...time flies...I didn't knew it had already been that long ago!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup...so I think I'll keep them in their proper cases for now...or I must have a mental breakdown today

Also very important in what sequence are they going to be in the case, how to organize...what are the 16 dvds that are going to be in the "favorite section" I have in the front...all very important

as for looking up...well I do know a lot of them out of my head but I do need to make a list of the dvds*nods* luckily some series put a little booklet in the box that helps you with saying what is on each dvd
                      Good to see you've got your priorities right, I haven't heard mentiion of clothes or shoes yet

wow...time flies...I didn't knew it had already been that long ago!
                      Time does indeed fly. I can't believe we're booking Photo and Auto ops with Martin and Amanda today, and that we've only got 34 DAYS to go

Five weeks today I will be meeting Martin!!!

Comment

Hmm. I have to go out now, and unless Jo's internet is fixed I won't be back on until tomorrow

*hugs everyone*

Comment

Good to see you've got your priorities right, I haven't heard mentiion of clothes or shoes yet
                          Oh don't even start about that I already found out how much it costs to take an extra suitcase with me lol

Plus all the bags Think of all the bags I need to bring...for small days, big days, weekend bag, shopping bag etc etc ...then the shoes...I already sorted most of them out two pairs of boots, around 6/7 pairs of flip flops and a few other shoes I often wear...oh and my sporting shoes

Clothes...just what I think is needed on that moment I can always let mom or dad send me more while I'm there (thinking of winter clothes)

But my priorities are atm my keyboard, laptop standard, dvds and laptop...I'm such a girly geek!

Time does indeed fly. I can't believe we're booking Photo and Auto ops with Martin and Amanda today, and that we've only got 34 DAYS to go

Five weeks today I will be meeting Martin!!!

breathe in breathe out Jumble

I wish I could meet Amanda and Martin as well!! *is a bit jealous*

And 34 days... that means 35 for me! *gulp*
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you guys for the happy birthdays!!! *huggles* I'm going to try to take a picture of either the cake or my peanut butter pie (still haven't decided which to get ) but it'll probably be tomorrow.

*waves*

Happy Birthday Amanda

Decisions...*le sigh*
                            \
                            Delivery dude!!! *runz off with him* Only today? *pouts* Do I at least get Shep too?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

For a start, worrying won't change anything so stop doing it!

As for those kids, stop letting them get away with it! Tell them, they turn up and do the work or they get fired. Simle as that! There are plenty more that need the work, surely? And as long as you let him do that, he will! Time to tell him that your health and continued ability to work depends upon you working the hours that you're contracted for and no more. It's up to you to sort that out. Nobody else is going to do it for you!Hmm. Just proves my point. So much time stressing over work and other people's problems/attitudes leaves you with migraines and no calm time for yourself

Believe me, those commentaries are worth clearing the decks for, so stop putting everyone else's problems and 'needs' before your own! Take better care of yourself
                              Feels duly chastised.
                              OT rant on Jobs in CT
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't know how things are elsewhere but here in CT finding people to work for you is hard in spite of or perhaps because of unemployment. Our president keeps extending unemployment benefits. A good thing for those who truly cannot find work. A bad thing for those who are truly lazy.

The young crowd doesn't want to work. They live with their parents until they are well into their early 20's and have everything taken care of for them. A cashiers salary isn't worth the trouble of actually working. They want to make the kind of money I am making without actually having to do the kind and amount of work that I do and with parents who let them slide by it doesn't look like it will change any time soon.

The adults that are looking for jobs won't take a job that pays 8.50 an hour because as they say "I make more money collecting unemployment." How nice for you. Heaven forbid they work two jobs. The gas station next door to our shop is looking for help as well and having the same problems. All it wood take is for one responsible person to take both jobs with coordinated schedules but they don't want to work two jobs.

When I was going to school I was working two jobs and taking my classes. I didn't get to bed until 2:00 most nights and had to be up 6:00 the next morning. Not easy but I managed to get a decent job and pay off my student loan. When the business I worked for closed I got a job that paid 7.25 an hour. A far cry from the $20 and hour I was making but it was a job and I was grateful to have one. I managed to work my way up in that job and became a closing manager, making more money. Eventually I ended up where I am now and my salary is back to what it was before but there were lean years in between. It seems like everyone around here wants to make a large amount of money without having to work for it and that includes the adults who should know better. Long story short, this is why I end up working 40+ to 60 hours a week.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              Now sure how the jobs are Bree's way but YESSSSSS.
                              Read above.
                              I actually have a new employee. She is 65 and retired so she can only work a certain amount of hours. She can't do any heavy lifting and can't work evenings but she is willing to work the hours she is given. When she is done training some of the burden will be off of me at the little shop. That leaves office work, the big shop and the web site which I haven't been able to get to in ages.
                              This is why, come hell or high water, I am taking my vacation at the end of September. I don't care what's going on in my life at that point. If things need to be taken care of it will happen when I get back.

*hugs Bree and refuses to let go. Just because I can*

*pretends not to be jealous of those who can listen to the Sanctuary commentary*

Yay Holland!!
                              The refs in this tournament dissapoint me, though.
                              Thanks Nad. It's okay about the commentaries. Some of us who actually have the discs still haven't had a chance to get to them yet.
                              If I don't get to mine any time soon I will take them with me to Disney. They have DVD players and big screen TV's so it wood actually be a better experience for me since I have a small non-hi def TV.
                              I live in the dark ages.

He's a brilliant, imaginative and innovative writer, but he doesn't do well with the commentaries.Should I tell you some of what JY said?

Spoiler:
                              Ah yes, the devamper! I wish to speak at length about the devamper. KINDLER!!! I want answers!!!!

And with that I shall depart and listen to Martin and Amanda on Kali part 2.
                              I love that! Go JY!
                              Beautiful Sarai.

My posting was interrupted by a phone call from Charmaine. She has 3 days off next week so she is going to take care of the apartment and doesn't want me to do anything tomorrow or Sunday. Instead we are going to take two day trips which she already has planned out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Haha, yeah.

I do think DK is funny, but while commenting I rather hear something else rom time to time

And
                                In this case, I'll take all the snippets I can get, so thanks for that

*claps and cheers*
                                Considering the one picture should it be "chaps and cheers!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X