• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drops in*

*stretches*

I love naps!

YAHOOO wendy on the driving lesson going well Now onto the next

*hugs Trek for son* Although Autism, IMHO, isn't bad. My brother has it(very badly) and the asperger version has my cousin...both amazing guys(brother is almost 27 and the cousin is 24) . Sometimes, but perhaps that is because I grew up around them, I don't even notice that they are different than others, because in a way they aren't. They are IMHO the same like any guy of their age, they have a job, friends, in the stages of living on their own...they just needed a bit more guidance to get there than some others
    As for the label, in a way we all have a label...no matter if doctors put it on or kids from the same age etc etc....In the end he will be better because of it...I think (if he has autism that is)
    sigpic

Comment

Ok, what exactly is Seahen up to?

Just heard from Josiane that she and Sarai have left Oxford and will be here in about an hour and a half *bounces*
      Last edited by Jumble; 11 June 2010, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Ok, what exactly is Seahen up to?

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Misc/Extra-Wood.jpg[]

Just heard from Josiane that she and Sarai have left Oxford and will be here in about an hour and a half *bounces*
        Ooooooh. Yay for funtimes!!!

Thank you, Jann
        Last edited by m_wendy_r; 11 June 2010, 12:54 PM.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Nik*
          What everyone else said. These ladies are wise.

As for avoiding the fooball... NEVER!
          Our house has orange flags, I have a new orange hat and yes. There has been some singing. We're ready to induldge.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm sorry, but for me football and the world cup mean weeks of searching for my favourite programmes which have either been cancelled or moved to other channels Why oh why can they not put sports on the SPORTS CHANNELS????

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *hugs Nik*
              What everyone else said. These ladies are wise.

As for avoiding the fooball... NEVER!
              Our house has orange flags, I have a new orange hat and yes. There has been some singing. We're ready to induldge.
              WOOHOOD!

There has been singing this end, too. COME ON ENGLAND!!

And Holland!

...and Australia *le sigh*

We have a sweepstakes thing in our family. We put the competing countries on the dartboard and throw a dart, obviously, and the one it lands on is our team for the tornament... The team that gets the furthest wins, and the person gets a prize brought by all the losers.

My other team is Australia. My brother has Holland.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm sorry, but for me football and the world cup mean weeks of searching for my favourite programmes which have either been cancelled or moved to other channels Why oh why can they not put sports on the SPORTS CHANNELS????

Dude, I love sport and the World Cup, but you ask a valid question.

Can't answer anything beyond channels and broadcasting companies wanting to make money off the event.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Dude, I love sport and the World Cup, but you ask a valid question.

Can't answer anything beyond channels and broadcasting companies wanting to make money off the event.
                  They're not making any money off of me. I'm hitting the 'off' button if I can't fnd my fave progs

Seriously though, with the hundreds of channels available, WHY do they have to cut my fave progs? I just don't get it Just makes me hate sports more

Comment

Aww! I feel your pain.
                    It must be a small horror for the football haters right now

WOOHOOD!

There has been singing this end, too. COME ON ENGLAND!!

And Holland!

...and Australia *le sigh*

We have a sweepstakes thing in our family. We put the competing countries on the dartboard and throw a dart, obviously, and the one it lands on is our team for the tornament... The team that gets the furthest wins, and the person gets a prize brought by all the losers.

My other team is Australia. My brother has Holland.
                    Your brother is going to win...

Fine, if you will cheer or us, I will cheer for you guys, deal?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Was a time when I loved football. Went to every Chelsea home game yes, I will admit that Alan Hudson's thighs had a lot to do with that , but I just object to having every scheduled programme moved or cancelled every time there's some sporting event happening. When there are so many sports channels to host these things, why do they have to interfere with other programming? That's what annoys me and makes me hate sports

It's just so unnecessary

But of course I am happy for those of you that enjoy it

Comment

Jumble, I think it's crazy, too! *hugs*

Nad, that sounds like a deal to me!!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wendy when is your next lesson?

Comment

Wendy when is your next lesson?
                            Friday, at the same time
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Was a time when I loved football. Went to every Chelsea home game yes, I will admit that Alan Hudson's thighs had a lot to do with that , but I just object to having every scheduled programme moved or cancelled every time there's some sporting event happening. When there are so many sports channels to host these things, why do they have to interfere with other programming? That's what annoys me and makes me hate sports

It's just so unnecessary

But of course I am happy for those of you that enjoy it
                              About how many regular (accesible) channels do you guys have? It's pretty much, right?

We have about ten and there's one channel that broadcasts the whole thing and the others pretty much back off. I like that. You can see most programs on other networks as scheduled.

sigpic

Comment

Jumble, I think it's crazy, too! *hugs*

Nad, that sounds like a deal to me!!
                                Go England!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X