No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing wrong with me, I just have more discerning taste than some do

And RDA does have his own thunk thread, or so I hear......

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

So if both you and me were in a room and Martin Wood and RDA showed up, we wouldn't argue just go to our perspective gentleman and be on our way... Cool

And yes there is a RDA Thunk Thread, you should come and visit
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
        So if both you and me were in a room and Martin Wood and RDA showed up, we wouldn't argue just go to our perspective gentleman and be on our way... Cool
        Absolutely!!! Now do you see the method in my madness? You have to share RDA with millions of others

Oh, I used to, before I saw the light

Was a time when the walls of my house were covered in pics of RDA/Jack/Mac, but then I discovered Martin and was blinded to everyone but him

Aaaaaaand.....

IN 53 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Mwahaha! She used to! A lot! Then she fell under Martin's spell...More RDA for the rest of us! Wuhoo!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Mwahaha! She used to! A lot! Then she fell under Martin's spell...More RDA for the rest of us! Wuhoo!
            Yes, I noticed on SGU that there is rather a lot of him to go round.....

*runz*

Comment

Yes, I noticed on SGU that there is rather a lot of him to go round.....

*runz*

!! Wash your mouth out!

EDIT: Besides you LIKE your guys "snuggly"
              sigpic

Comment

*gigggles*

I keep Shep for me, myself and I alone Nobody in here who wants to take him away from me!

sigpic

Comment

!! Wash your mouth out!

EDIT: Besides you LIKE your guys "snuggly"
                  Yes, but there's snuggly and there's..............

Ok, I won't be rude. I could, just to pay you all back for all those Wednesdays, but I'm secure in my love for Martin and I don't need to wreak revenge

Comment

Yes, but there's snuggly and there's..............

Ok, I won't be rude. I could, just to pay you all back for all those Wednesdays, but I'm secure in my love for Martin and I don't need to wreak revenge
                    Yeah yeah
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      Just wanted to say hi to Bree, even in her drunken state. Our paths haven't crossed in a long time. And why are you drunk this early?
                      Hi Nikki! It has been awhile. I think RL is getting in the way of my GW fun. It's even gotten in the way of my FV fun! And forget about PS'ing. Mojo or not I just haven't had much time.
                      Oh dear! I am not drunk today but Josi was replying to my post from last night and yes I was drunk last night.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Explain? Something on the Woohoo thread? My friend that's not the way we do things here. It just is.

(But yep, what they said...them up there).

*finds the idea of drunk Bree rather amusing* Spread that love m'dear. We don't mind at all.

(sorry too lazy to MQ)

Nik, yep, I know. It baffles me beyond belief why anyone would wind themselves up so much into hatred over something even before they'd seen it. I honestly think a lot of it was sourness over the whole way it was announced (i.e We're cancelling SGA but, oh look, here's a new series) and that lead them to be determined to hate it and pick any hole they possibly could in it. Over the years I reckon TPTB have seen the very best of what fandom can be but, urgh, with SGU they've deifnitely seen the very worst. I'll never understand some people; I read a comment a few weeks back (about movie#3 and Sam/Jack) that made me go "huh? ". Get over yourselves; if you don't like it don't watch it and quit biatching about it.
                      Charmaine finds a "drunk Bree" amusing as well. Mainly because I rarely get drunk.
                      Spoiled for potential boringness:
                      Spoiler:
                      Some find that surprising considering what I do for a living but that is actually the reason that I don't drink much. I have seen too many people in this business end up with severe alcohol problems because the job requires you to almost drink for a living. I taste the wines and I certainly do enjoy a glass or two a week (occasionally a night ) but mostly I just take a couple of tastes to get the flavor profile and then I am happy to serve it to others (assuming I approve of the wine. If it stinks it gets tossed.)

I agree with you Jumble. Green eyes and an adorable pouty lower lip. The only man I thunk.
                      (You can have his tool all to yourself tho' as I have no interest whatsoever. )
                      Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *gigggles*

I keep Shep for me, myself and I alone Nobody in here who wants to take him away from me!

Jumble gets Martin. You get Shep. I get Amanda and everyone else has to fight over RDA. There is something to be said about exclusivity.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        I agree with you Jumble. Green eyes and an adorable pouty lower lip. The only man I thunk.
                        (You can have his tool all to yourself tho' as I have no interest whatsoever. )

Jumble gets Martin. You get Shep. I get Amanda and everyone else has to fight over RDA. There is something to be said about exclusivity.
                        Just like I said

And do you know how long it takes me to reply once you plant the thought of the pouty lip in my brain?

*sigh*

Comment

Just like I said

And do you know how long it takes me to reply once you plant the thought of the pouty lip in my brain?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...btsshowing.jpg

*sigh*
                          Should I apologize or expect a thank you?

Yeah, it's the pout. Love the pout.

I really should try to make a bigger version of this one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ack! The lip! *swoons* I'm actually a huge Joe fan right now. Really. Snark is essential to my daily well-being and Joe supplies that for me. that's why everyone calls me LJ...cuz I could be luvnjack or I could be luvnjoe....depends on the day. Or time of day.
                            sigpic

Comment

As a never have really thunked RDA'er, I have to say that you guys are funny and make me giggle.
                              Fighting over a man... So angsty teens... So non peace loving... Jeez.

I wood never fight. Never.

*blinks*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Yay Sanctuary and SGU. Well done everyone on well deserved success. My two favouritest series on TV right now. Aweseome.

*blows raspberries to all those haters who've spent months campaigning for SGU to fail*
                              I'm really happy, bummed about Amanda losing as well.
                              I don'treally like SGU, because it's just not my cup of tea and I stopped watching, but I do want the show to be succesful. That show has an amazing crew working on it and they have recieved so much undeserved poo that the amount of awards did make me smile.

As for Sanctuary: WooHood! Next year, awards for Martin and Amanda.
                              ...And J-Yo.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ack! The lip! *swoons* I'm actually a huge Joe fan right now. Really. Snark is essential to my daily well-being and Joe supplies that for me. that's why everyone calls me LJ...cuz I could be luvnjack or I could be luvnjoe....depends on the day. Or time of day.
                                WooHoo Moodswings...

Or manswings. Man swings. Not mans wings.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X