The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
    HOLY HANNAH!! That is gorgeous! WOW!! I should tour around these threads more often.. *snurched*
    You should, especially on Wednesday
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Why on Wednesday? I think it should be every day.

Glad you're doing better Jumble. Now keep it that way.

Hey has anyone gone over to the SG1 forum thread. They are going nuts over AT and RDA on SGU last night. They have picked up (true or not) on so many small little nuisances that I totally missed. That is other than the fact that RDA called AT Sam instead of Carter. They went wild over there. Hmmmmm. something like conversations about MW here.
      Last edited by llp; 05 June 2010, 11:18 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        That's a hint at the RDA stuff that sometimes finds it's way here just to tease me

I fully intend to! There's no way I'm going to let anything stop me getting to SE
        Hey has anyone gone over to the SG1 forum thread. They are going nuts over AT and RDA on SGU last night. They have picked up (true or not) on so many small little nuisances that I totally missed. That is other than the fact that RDA called AT Sam instead of Carter. They went wild over there. Hmmmmm. something like conversations about MW here.
        That's no surprise, all it takes is for those two to appear in the same ep I haven't been over there for months.

Comment

I saw that and I looked it up on YT.
          It was quite ...nice.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            That's a hint at the RDA stuff that sometimes finds it's way here just to tease me I fully intend to! There's no way I'm going to let anything stop me getting to SE

That's no surprise, all it takes is for those two to appear in the same ep I haven't been over there for months.
            I posted there yesterday, or the day before. Someone asked about the S.H.I.P.
            I'm still lurking.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I just had a quick look and saw a really fascinating discussion about exactly what shade Amanda's hair was.

Yes, I know how important that is.

The colour and style of Sam's hair relates directly to the depth of her relationship with Jack.

*nods*

*goes to lie down*

Comment

I just had a quick look and saw a really fascinating discussion about exactly what shade Amanda's hair was.

The colour and style of Sam's hair relates directly to the depth of her relationship with Jack.

*nods*

*goes to lie down*
                I still do believe the hair length theory.

But not the shade and style. That's just silly.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Urgh I know. I was a bit anoyed actually. I have been trying to remain completely spoiler free for SGU and very pleased I did too because there's been a couple of "oh my...how...what just happ...didn't they just...?" moments in the series for me - which is something I haven't experienced in a long while (Sanctuary aside, of course, because, uh, every week, every episode... ). So while I was aware that AT and RDA were making guest appearances as their old characters I really didn't want to know what interaction they might have had or any details of what happened. The vast majority of people there have been really respectful about spoilering stuff there but there's one or two who have, uh, not. And I've read enough now to have it...well, spoiled for me. (by the way that's not aimed at you llp because damage was done but you might want to spoiler tag your comment here too just in case others like minded haven't been yet and don't want to be. ) It wasn't just SGU either; there's a fic in progress that I am waiting for completion before I read and someone posted key plot details about it.
                  Anyway damage is done and now I know and just... urgh. Annoyed at myself because I should have learned and stayed away; this happened at the start of the season and I got quite uppity about it (and, coincidently - or not - about that time is when I started posting a lot less over there) but I sort of knew then that not everyone gets the message no matter how many times myself and others have mentioned it - obliquely or directly. I just can't be arsed to repeat myself anymore.

Anyway, on reflection I think I'm just being a bit uptight and it's just a bloody word in one scene so it's hardly like the whole story (which isn't about Sam or Jack anyway) has been ruined. I can still enjoy it.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I posted there yesterday, or the day before. Someone asked about the S.H.I.P.
                  I'm still lurking.
                  I occasionally post there but very little to say right now. Mostly I pimp the Discussion thread for the shipper rewatch.
                  sigpic

Comment

*nods*

*goes to lie down*

Yes. Quite.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I still do believe the hair length theory.

But not the shade and style. That's just silly.

And there I was worrying (slightly ) that I might have offended someone

Comment

*waves*

I wanted to tan today...ended up booking my plane ticket*gasp* which took hours since it had to be combined with mom and dad's Now the only thing which is left are the finer details of my visa(which is insane to get and will also cost me around 400 euros. Insane. )

Yay for new clothes etc. Jumbly Shopping is good for the soul!

*is jealous at Cags pool* Ours is still not open...some issues with the heating system which bro has to fix and dad and I finally put the two parts apart and now it is cleaning so hopefully we can swim next week ....when the weather is bad again

On the S/J thread topic...even *I* haven't posted there for AGES! I don't even know when the last time was that I posted there...on the topic of SGU...I was unspoilered too...not anymore(still read the thread)

Cags were you by any chance talking about Annerb's fic? I was waiting on that one as well...but didn't read the spoilers...I think...

*nods* that's it...
                        *runs around thread NEKKID* Finally.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *is jealous at Cags pool* Ours is still not open...some issues with the heating system which bro has to fix and dad and I finally put the two parts apart and now it is cleaning so hopefully we can swim next week ....when the weather is bad again

Ah but yours is a proper pool and you can actually swim in it, as opposed to flail around a bit and hope your knees don't hit the floor. Ours is just a beach toy... apparently. Well according to the snobby pool shop guy Charles phoned a few weeks ago when we were hunting for a ground sheet. (not so much of a snob that he couldn't sell said pools though).
                          No heater on ours either so, umm, it can get a tad chilly

On the S/J thread topic...even *I* haven't posted there for AGES! I don't even know when the last time was that I posted there...on the topic of SGU...I was unspoilered too...not anymore(still read the thread)

Cags were you by any chance talking about Annerb's fic? I was waiting on that one as well...but didn't read the spoilers...I think...

Yes, that's the one. I'll still read it of course but if there was any suspense involved in that plot point then it's destroyed.

*runs around thread NEKKID* Finally.

*throws assorted clothing at Jann*
                          sigpic

Comment

I have learned that there is no way to contain spoilers, there will always be at least one person that doesn't use the spoiler tags

I usually don't mind spoilers so I'm safe most of the time

*runs through thread nekkid*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*hugs Cags for the spoilers*
                              I know, I saw it and I knew that somwhere, someone would read it and curse.

And there I was worrying (slightly ) that I might have offended someone
                              That's the problem. There's always someone who's offended by harmless comments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Ah but yours is a proper pool and you can actually swim in it, as opposed to flail around a bit and hope your knees don't hit the floor. Ours is just a beach toy... apparently. Well according to the snobby pool shop guy Charles phoned a few weeks ago when we were hunting for a ground sheet. (not so much of a snob that he couldn't sell said pools though).
                                No heater on ours either so, umm, it can get a tad chilly
                                Proper pool...yes and it is bloody brilliant....when it is open.

Also couldn't tan today because of scary gardening man He really freaks me out...but mom and I insist that while he works dad always keeps an eye on him

LOL on the beach toy! I think(from what I have seen and you explained) that is it a nice pool! At least something to cool you down in which is awesome

Yes, that's the one. I'll still read it of course but if there was any suspense involved in that plot point then it's destroyed.
                                that sucks! I am glad I missed it...I saw that she only had to put 3 more chapters online...so I can't wait to start reading..it will probably be finished at the beginning of my vacation

*throws assorted clothing at Jann*
                                I haven't ran nekkid in here for ages...Please let me go after the boys once now...

although after working with two guys for a week long...I can't complain
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X