The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey WooHoo's

It's almost 11:00 pm and I am exhausted but in a good way! I am about to go to bed but i wanted to post this tonight. I am now in Montpelier, Vermont. I haven't seen much of it yet as Charmaine and I made a stop on the way here and wait until you see where we stopped.

Ready???

Woodstock!!!!! (Okay, Woodstock, Vermont but still....when a Woohoo sees a town called Woodstock that WooHoo must stop and explore!
    This is where we stopped for lunch.

This is Char's cheese sampler (forgot to take a picture so it's partially eaten but you get the idea.

Char's crab cake on a fennel and mandarin orange salad. Scrumptious!

My fried chicken with cabbage slaw and jalapeno hush puppies with Vermont maple syrup for dipping. Good thing we did a lot of walking today.

Char standing near a monument to Civil War Soldiers from woodstock.

Me. In front of the same memorial.

I have more pix but this is all I can manage for tonight. Very tired!

Tomorrow we're headed in a different direction. If I am not too tired I will try and post more pix.

*hugs*
    Bree
    sigpic

Comment

Great pics, Wendy!!! Glad to see you doing your woohoo duty And super glad that Char is joining in!!! Honorary Woohoo
      sigpic

Comment

Bree, that is just awesome and that food looks soo yummy

My neck has been hurting all day, I believe that sickness spreads through the WWW now
        I hope my neck stops hurting tonight
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          You were too busy being kissed by CH to talk!
          Haha ... that sounds soooo wrong But maybe you have a point

*waves back at Nad*
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Bree! Awesome! Love the pics.
            ...Where's he broccoli? Woodstock sans broccoli?

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            *huggles nad* I only have one more week of freedom left

*huggles woohoos*
            Aww! I have only one week of torture left...

Bree, that is just awesome and that food looks soo yummy

My neck has been hurting all day, I believe that sickness spreads through the WWW now
            I hope my neck stops hurting tonight
            *hugs*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*stumbles in*

Morning everyone I am rather hungover, short of sleep and my feet are aching from too much dancing, but the wedding was fabulous and lots of fun and a really really great day for my friends No photos yet though because I didn't have my camera with me so I'm waiting to see other people's too!

*hugs the sickly Woohoos and the Woohoos caring for sicklies*
              Love the pics Val and Bree!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I was rewatching a Canadian show (Innerspace) featuring AT. She was asked a question about where she got the strength and courage to direct and be an executive producer as well as an actress. She credited MW and DK with supporting and encouraging her. Is it any wonder we love those guys?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  Hey WooHoo's

It's almost 11:00 pm and I am exhausted but in a good way! I am about to go to bed but i wanted to post this tonight. I am now in Montpelier, Vermont. I haven't seen much of it yet as Charmaine and I made a stop on the way here and wait until you see where we stopped.

Ready???
                  Woodstock!!!!! [/B](Okay, Woodstock, Vermont but still....when a Woohoo sees a town called Woodstock that WooHoo must stop and explore!
                  This is where we stopped for lunch.

This is Char's cheese sampler (forgot to take a picture so it's partially eaten but you get the idea.

Char's crab cake on a fennel and mandarin orange salad. Scrumptious!

My fried chicken with cabbage slaw and jalapeno hush puppies with Vermont maple syrup for dipping. Good thing we did a lot of walking today. *hugs*
                  Bree

Hmmmmm! Makes me hungry to look at the plates. Think I'll go have breakfast.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    Haha ... that sounds soooo wrong But maybe you have a point

*waves back at Nad*

But sounds like fun.
                    sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! great picctures Bree. A Woodstock is a Woodstock no matter where it is.

Hope you're having a fab time. Welll I can see you are.

And now you're seen your extremely later birthday pressie I can share with the rest of the thread:

*huggles Yessika for poorlyness*

*waits in anticipation for Josi's photos.*
                      sigpic

Comment

My neck still hurts! *sits on couch*

I'll distract myself by making videos and running around the thread

*huggles woohoos*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          And now you're seen your extremely later birthday pressie I can share with the rest of the thread:

That's nice!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *stumbles in*

Morning everyone I am rather hungover, short of sleep and my feet are aching from too much dancing, but the wedding was fabulous and lots of fun and a really really great day for my friends No photos yet though because I didn't have my camera with me so I'm waiting to see other people's too!

*waits for the pics too*
                          Glad it was fun

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          I was rewatching a Canadian show (Innerspace) featuring AT. She was asked a question about where she got the strength and courage to direct and be an executive producer as well as an actress. She credited MW and DK with supporting and encouraging her. Is it any wonder we love those guys?
                          eah, she does that a lot, doesn't she? They're all so awesome

My neck still hurts! *sits on couch*

I'll distract myself by making videos and running around the thread

*huggles woohoos*
                          *hugs*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            And again it's proven.
                            Sickness spreads through the WWW!

*hugs all sick WooHoos and relatives*

Valerie, lovely pics! You're right, lots of Twilight! I really liked those penguin signs
                            Thanks for sharing!
                            You're welcome, and thank you. *Hugs Nad*
                            Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Wow, Val! That looks like it was mega fun

So, I just realized my internet was a bit scew-if, so i upgraded my firefox...and wow! I never realized the new GW was supposed to look like this! It's always been futzed on my laptop, nut now it looks great! Silly old me...

Also, had my first rehearsal for the acting regurgitating meat thing today...it went well...without precedent...I didn't...you know...do anything I shouldn't have

*huggles all the woodiehoos*
                            Thanks. It was. Just wished I could have stayed there a tad longer, maybe a couple years?
                            *Hugs*
                            Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *stumbles in*

Thanks.
                            *Huggles Woohoos*
                            There was something else I was going to say... what was it...?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              There was something else I was going to say... what was it...?
                              ...Did it have something to do with Martin or Amanda, Nekkidness, bumshots and/or broccoli?
                              That list usually works for me when I'm drained of recollection.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                ...Did it have something to do with Martin or Amanda, Nekkidness, bumshots and/or broccoli?
                                That list usually works for me when I'm drained of recollection.
                                *Thinks hard using that list*
                                You know, it might have had something to do with the broccoli. But I can't be sure...

*Hugs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X