The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post

See, THIS is why I hope he has a bad memory particularly for names......

Or I could just change my name, that wood do it

And that guest is still lurking....................
    Do they know you by Jumble only???
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Yes.

And EH-T gave that as my name when listing the people who wood be included in the set tour

Oh good grief! I'm just going to have to make sure, during the con, that my name is associated only with a sensible, sober sort of impression.......

I can do that! Yes, yes I can

Comment

I think...............

Comment

Oh, Jumble, you'll be fine!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh boy. Just got notified I have a package downstairs....must be my new laptop....WAHOO!!! Got to go and see....bye all. See you later.
            sigpic

Comment

Actually, they don't know me at all. Nononono! I am a totally faceless, nameless entity.........

Comment

Yes.

And EH-T gave that as my name when listing the people who wood be included in the set tour

Oh good grief! I'm just going to have to make sure, during the con, that my name is associated only with a sensible, sober sort of impression.......

Oh all right, (motherly instincts coming out) I will protect you from the big bad meanies who will try and attach you.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Yes I will!!

Of course I will!!!

As long as I stay well away from Martin, I'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Is it the actual JR Bourne though? Or another one of those people who occasionally come on and pretend to be someone well known?
                    I think it was the real one, but I don’t know for sure since everything was set on private. The picture on it was definitely JR Bourne though.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    You can pass on my Skype details to them if you like.. y'know, tell them I'm always on line or if not I've got it on the phone too. I'm, y'know, available for a quick chat anytime... whatever...
                    I thought you wanted to say “quicky “ there…so ROFL in here…

It's Sarai I'm worried about You don't now what she's like after a couple of glasses of wine
                    She’s nothing worse than I am. Don’t worry Sarai will do fine…a few glasses of wine will only make it more interesting!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    I think the only 'rule' should be that anyone is allowed to like or dislike whatever they want, without being made to feel guilty or wrong or stupid or whatever I like plenty of things that lots of other people like too (like HP and Doctor Who, for instance), but I don't like them because everyone does, I like them because I do But equally it annoys me when people who don't like what 'the masses' like think they're somehow superior for not succumbing to it - that's just snobbery, IMO. I don't like Twilight either, but I wouldn't look down on someone who does. Each to their own
                    I agree, although I do like many of the popular shows/movies, but that’s because I like them and not because of the masses. Although sometimes the masses do make me go out and look if I like the movies/series. I like for example Twilight, the first movie was okay but the second was just too painful for my eyes to see.

Avatar was good too but that’s coz I’m a geek…as for TV-series…I like too many TV-series…it’s my addication the same like some other people are addicted to smoking

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Me too!
                    And Harry P as well..

...So there!
                    ROFL...dutch reference:

So you’re for the CDA? Since HP is leading it…
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes I will!!

Of course I will!!!

As long as I stay well away from Martin, I'll be fine
                      -Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hee hee (the impossible dream). ROFL
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh all right, (motherly instincts coming out) I will protect you from the big bad meanies who will try and attach you.
                        Attach me? Attach me to Martin??? Oh no, don't protect me from them

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Fine, like you wood be if you were meeting Joe?

Comment

-Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hee hee (the impossible dream). ROFL

I'm going to bed.

Can't stand any more of this Wednesday teasing!

Although I have to say, this kind of teasing is much easier to take than the usual RDA/Jack/thunk teasing that normally happens

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

Comment

Meant..ATTACK ; - ) must be a Feudian slip......
                            sigpic

Comment

Meant..ATTACK ; - ) must be a Feudian slip......
                              That's even worse! Who wood attack me for my 'innocent' love of Martin????

*faints*

Comment

llp,

Very cool about the Skype chat. Thanks for sharing your experience and thanks for editing out some of the woohoos' questions.

I have no doubt that AT would remember you, you are a most memorable person (and I mean that in a good way ). In particular, I'm sure she remembers how generous you have been at various conventions.

So glad you enjoyed it

See, you and EH-T have done all this stuff before. I'm going to be soooooo nervous I probably will just sit quietly in the corner and say nothing, and then wish I'd asked this or that, or grabbed a hug from Martin instead of dying of shyness
                                Oh Lord, I've just realised she won't be at the set tour and I'll be totally at EH-T and Laurie's mercy *gulp*
                                No worries m'dear. At the last tour there was a great range of emotion from people. I love to talk to strangers so I was chatty, some were a bit overwhelmed and others were somewhere in between. If it is like last time, we will meet first with Jill and Carole and I have no doubt meeting them will help put you at ease.

Just let us know whether you want us to do the talking, push you into the limelight or anything in between.

Yes.

Actually they have your real name (no doubt to conduct sweeping security checks ) as well as the alias you prefer to use.

Going to the con first will help put you at ease for the tour as well. By the time you do the tour seeing MW will be old hat.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X