The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Glad you said that, they really need to know how many of us really love them and what they do
    Not surprised Amanda remembered you, she does seem to have a phenomenal memory for people that she meets. But still, really lovely of her

I'm sort of hoping Martin doesn't have such a good memory...........
    Ohhhh and why is that? : )
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Yay Laurie - glad it went well

How long did you get to chat to them for?
      We talked for about 35 minutes. Thought that was pretty cool. The line got cut off about 3 times and Amanda brought it right back on again. Other than that, no technical problems.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        I asked the questions you gave me so I asked if he was going to do it at the con....

AT was very sweet and said I looked all dressed up and I said only 1/2 the way because I still have my pajama bottoms on. I didn't show them though.

It was a blast and I was nervous until I started talking with them. They made me feel so comfortable that it didn't last long.

So glad you enjoyed it

See, you and EH-T have done all this stuff before. I'm going to be soooooo nervous I probably will just sit quietly in the corner and say nothing, and then wish I'd asked this or that, or grabbed a hug from Martin instead of dying of shyness

Comment

Ohhhh and why is that? : )
          Because I'm hoping he won't recognise my name from the music vids I sent him on his birthday

Or recognise it from any comments he might have heard from anyone who's been lurking around here.....................

Comment

So glad you enjoyed it

See, you and EH-T have done all this stuff before. I'm going to be soooooo nervous I probably will just sit quietly in the corner and say nothing, and then wish I'd asked this or that, or grabbed a hug from Martin instead of dying of shyness
            Oh, don't worry. We won't let it happen.

Sharon and I will push you out there. So be prepared.
            sigpic

Comment

Because I'm hoping he won't recognise my name from the music vids I sent him on his birthday

Or recognise it from any comments he might have heard from anyone who's been lurking around here.....................
              Ah-ha....so you aren't as shy as you say you are....
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, don't worry. We won't let it happen.

Sharon and I will push you out there. So be prepared.

Sarai!!! You'll protect me....... won't you????

Comment

Oh Lord, I've just realised she won't be at the set tour and I'll be totally at EH-T and Laurie's mercy *gulp*

Comment

Oh Lord, I've just realised she won't be at the set tour and I'll be totally at EH-T and Laurie's mercy *gulp*
                    sigpic

Comment

*looks down at all the lurking WooHoos*

I thought you were my friends, but here you are leaving me to melt at his feet with no defence........

*cries*

Comment

I mean, there's that bottom lip to contend with........... and the eyes, how am I supposed to stay in control when confronted with those eyes????????

*dies*

And OMG! If he speaks, there's the VOICE to contend with as well............

Comment

i mean, there's that bottom lip to contend with........... And the eyes, how am i supposed to stay in control when confronted with those eyes????????

*dies*

and omg! If he speaks, there's the voice to contend with as well............
                          MELTDOWN
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, very possibly.................

I think I'd better think it out again.....................

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

See, THIS is why I hope he has a bad memory particularly for names......

Or I could just change my name, that wood do it

And that guest is still lurking....................

Comment

Working...
                                X