No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't MQ as this has to be quick. In regards to the suggestion that Amanda have more bum shots in season three. I wish to go on the record as saying that this was an awesome suggestion and it in no way implies that it should be nekkid bum shots, just regular clothed shots would suit me just fine.

sigpic

Comment

*waves at guests*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Hm... What's the worst that could happen?
        She could sing ''close to you''. Dance on a table. Demonstrate WooHoo nekkid running/happy dancing. Preform ''Sarai's 12 best Tool and Stunt Haiku's... Ask not so appropriate questions about the structure of Dan's chest...

Yeah...
        Now you're getting the picture

*waves to Wendy* Glad to hear you're just busy

Comment

*waves to Jumble* Yeah, I'm swamped with everything, but it seems good. I'm trying to arrange my first lesson for next week since I'm off work and I'll be able to feel like I get to choose when it is... well, you know, I won't get to choose exactly, but I think you know what I mean.

How are youu?? *huggles*
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

((((Wendy))))

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Can't MQ as this has to be quick. In regards to the suggestion that Amanda have more bum shots in season three. I wish to go on the record as saying that this was an awesome suggestion and it in no way implies that it should be nekkid bum shots, just regular clothed shots would suit me just fine.

Nothing wrong with bumshots! I think that they add a whole new dimension to TV. *nods*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Now you're getting the picture

*waves to Wendy* Glad to hear you're just busy
            Yes. And I now worry as well.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              *waves to Jumble* Yeah, I'm swamped with everything, but it seems good. I'm trying to arrange my first lesson for next week since I'm off work and I'll be able to feel like I get to choose when it is... well, you know, I won't get to choose exactly, but I think you know what I mean.

How are youu?? *huggles*
              Oooooh! That's so exciting Let us know when it is so we can send lots of calming vibes

I'm fine thanks

Apart from the fact that I've just been told by some moron on the tv that if I don't like Harry Potter there must be somethng wrong with me Bloody cheek! It really makes me angry when I get told off for not liking stuff just because 'everybody' else does

Comment

((((Wendy))))

Nothing wrong with bumshots! I think that they add a whole new dimension to TV. *nods*

Yes. And I now worry as well.
                Hmm, yes, bumshots make a show? Hmmm. Yes, I do believe they do.

((((Nad))))

Oooooh! That's so exciting Let us know when it is so we can send lots of calming vibes

I'm fine thanks

Apart from the fact that I've just been told by some moron on the tv that if I don't like Harry Potter there must be somethng wrong with me Bloody cheek! It really makes me angry when I get told off for not liking stuff just because 'everybody' else does
                Oh, you guys will be the first to know!

Actually, there's something wrong with people who say things like that. And someone who likes things just because everybody else does is, I guess, a sheep. So, actually, he's complimenting you on the lacking "baa" sound you make when you speak fluent English.

...I've been awake for a veery long time!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Hmm, yes, bumshots make a show? Hmmm. Yes, I do believe they do.

((((Nad))))

Oh, you guys will be the first to know!

Actually, there's something wrong with people who say things like that. And someone who likes things just because everybody else does is, I guess, a sheep. So, actually, he's complimenting you on the lacking "baa" sound you make when you speak fluent English.

...I've been awake for a veery long time!
                  Oh thank you! I resisted the urge to mention the sheep word, because I don't want to insult the many people I know that do enjoy HP. I respect their right to enjoy it if they so wish. I just wish people like him wood respect my right to NOT like it instead of trying to make me feel in some way guilty or of inferior intellect

I've watched the recent eps of Bones and I'm still not seeing the attraction, but I'm sure nobody here wood call me stupid because of that!

I like what I like and I don't like what I don't like. Simple as

Comment

I'm fine thanks

I dislike Twilight and Avatar, even though everyone else likes them.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think the only 'rule' should be that anyone is allowed to like or dislike whatever they want, without being made to feel guilty or wrong or stupid or whatever I like plenty of things that lots of other people like too (like HP and Doctor Who, for instance), but I don't like them because everyone does, I like them because I do But equally it annoys me when people who don't like what 'the masses' like think they're somehow superior for not succumbing to it - that's just snobbery, IMO. I don't like Twilight either, but I wouldn't look down on someone who does. Each to their own
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Me too!
                        And Harry P as well..

...So there!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm with you on Twilight, but how can you not like Avatar????

Simple answer - because you don't

I'm gonna really put my neck on the block now and say that I like Tom Cruise *ducks*

I know that's not the popular view atm, but I've enjoyed a lot of his films, particularly his early ones (Cocktail, Born on the 4th July, Top Gun, Legend, Days of Thunder, A Few Good Men), so I refuse to dislike him just because he split with the supposedly angelic Nicole Kidman.

And what Josiane said

Comment

Laurie is chatting with Robin and Amanda right now ?! How exciting! *hopes everything is going swimmingly*

Nothing...........

It's Sarai I'm worried about You don't now what she's like after a couple of glasses of wine
                            Moi?

Hm... What's the worst that could happen?
                            She could sing ''close to you''. Dance on a table. Demonstrate WooHoo nekkid running/happy dancing. Preform ''Sarai's 12 best Tool and Stunt Haiku's... Ask not so appropriate questions about the structure of Dan's chest...

Yeah...

Such as...

One muscly Canadian.
                            One giant spanner.
                            One structured chest. One Dan. Shea.

Or...

Travelling to Vangroovy
                            Leads one to wander
                            How quick can they call security?

Comment

I like HP and Avatar but I avoid Twilight like the plague

Good luck on your lessons Wendy
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm gonna really put my neck on the block now and say that I like Tom Cruise *ducks*

I know that's not the popular view atm, but I've enjoyed a lot of his films, particularly his early ones (Cocktail, Born on the 4th July, Top Gun, Legend, Days of Thunder, A Few Good Men), so I refuse to dislike him just because he split with Nicole Kidman.
                                What a remarkable coincidence, he's on my telly right now
                                Is it me or does he look like he's actually getting younger?

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Such as...

One muscly Canadian.
                                One giant spanner.
                                One structured chest. One Dan. Shea.

Or...

Travelling to Vangroovy
                                Leads one to wander
                                How quick can they call security?
                                Awesome!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith