No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I woodn't mind giving the bottom lip a good workout...........

Oh, did I say that out loud?

*waves to guests and slinks back into the corner*

Comment

I wouldn't mind giving that bottom lip a good workout either!

...er...

I mean...

*runz away*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        I wouldn't mind giving that bottom lip a good workout either!

...er...

I mean...

*runz away*

I'm not sure whether to glare at you or faint with shock

Maybe I'll just tell Joe.................

Comment

Oh boy!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            This is a sort of non related topic but I thought I'd throw it in:

Starting today, you're going to be hearing a lot more from the cast of Sanctuary on Twitter! Follow @AmandaTapping for Q+A on "Tapping Tuesday", @RobinDunne for trivia on "Fun Fact Friday", @RyRobbins for insight into "What's Stuck in My Head Monday" and @AgamDarshi every Thursday as she plays "I Spy on Sanctuary".

All of this is going to be on TWITTER so if you aren't signed up, you will have to hope it gets posted here.

BTW - Amanda has asked for questions from her fans for "Tapping Tuesday" so here's your chance to ask her things. She will pick a few each week to answer.

Now to relate it....we need to get MW to do "Wednesdays with MW" or something. That would make it about perfect.
            I do think I'll join Twitter but I did subscribe the thread that follows the Tweets

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I really don't get Twitter, makes no sense to me at all

Another sig

Snurched!

I woodn't mind giving the bottom lip a good workout...........

Oh, did I say that out loud?

*waves to guests and slinks back into the corner*
            Oh, this sig is nice too
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks Yessika

I'm subscribed to that thread too. Much easier than trying to follow several different people on Twitter

Comment

Thanks Yessika

I'm subscribed to that thread too. Much easier than trying to follow several different people on Twitter
                Go lazyness!!

*runs through thread nekkid*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yeah, you tell Joe! And then tell him his bottom lip is next! Hrhrhr...

Okay, I'm a little weird today...
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, you tell Joe! And then tell him his bottom lip is next! Hrhrhr...

Okay, I'm a little weird today...
                    You want me to tell him that he has to get in line behind Martin? !!!!

You surely are in a weird mood

Comment

You want me to tell him that he has to get in line behind Martin? !!!!

You surely are in a weird mood
                      Well...er...tell him he'd better get his hot little hind end over here or he will have to wait behind Martin! HA!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well...er...tell him he'd better get his hot little hind end over here or he will have to wait behind Martin! HA!

And I wonder what you wood do if I did go and tell him that

Comment

Wow, you are on a roll Jumble. Nice artwork!

*must resist the temptation of the bottom lip*

Just kidding, there's only one bottom lip I nibble on.

You were talking about getting your mojo back and I decided that I would try to jumpstart mine and actually made something. I will post it in the Sam and Jack Art Thread.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

And I wonder what you wood do if I did go and tell him that
                            I'd ask him to also post more pics of his bum, cuz really...Martin's winning in the bum catagory. And the lip catagory. How does he expect me to properly defend his hotness when he offers so little evidence? *tsk*
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nik

Comment

LJ, I think you should tell him that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X