The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the jumblified sig Jumble

Good to hear Andy thought the interview went well LJ. I hope he gets the job

Got nothing more to say
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      they are also saying that the last time this vulcano went nuts (like now) it went on for about 2 years...but there weren't any airports in the 1800's!
      (Hi Jumble )
      True

But I also heard that only one plane has crashed because of volcanic ash, and that was flying over the volcano when it erupted Who really knows? *shrugs*

I just hope it doesn't stop any of us flying when we need to

*waves to Jann and Nad*

Trying to keep the PS mojo flowing, but so far got nothing worth showing

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        True

But I also heard that only one plane has crashed because of volcanic ash, and that was flying over the volcano when it erupted Who really knows? *shrugs*

I just hope it doesn't stop any of us flying when we need to

Sounds like a job for Mumsey! She can keep them at bay.
        sigpic

Comment

*waves back*

I don't want the volcanic ash to be interrupting my flight in July too...so*crossing fingers* but so far I've flown twice since the vulcano errupted and hadn't had any major problems with it. Only on the way back some turbulency and they took another route to be safe.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

As per the Ash - I'm slightly more concerned about the BA cabin crew strikes which have been postponed. You watch - they will schedule them for the end of July *crosses fingers*

I think you're probably going to be more or less ok with scheduled trans-atlantic flights. It seems to be the internal/short haul flights they are sacrificing if they have to. Here's hoping they all sort it out soon.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            Cags, glad someone understands the whole FB hide or remove option. Except I can't find the hide button....

If you hover over the person's entry you will see the "hide" option pop up at the top right of their post. Alternatively, you can block them through your account settings:

Account > Privacy Settings > Block List

You can also hide certain applications - for instance I have no interest in mafia wars so I have hidden all feeds from them.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *runz through thread nekkid*

Andy says the interview "went pretty good, I think." It will be a couple of weeks before we hear anything. Red tape, and all that.
            *throws clothes at LJ, and good luck vibes to Andy*

Originally posted by llp View Post
            they are also saying that the last time this vulcano went nuts (like now) it went on for about 2 years...but there weren't any airports in the 1800's!
            (Hi Jumble )
            I was watching this on the news when it all kicked off a few weeks back and there was one very irate vulcanologist berating journalists for reporting this completely inaccurately... apparently it was only about 13 months just started in 1821 and ended in 1823... then the other one went!
            Here's hoping it knows better than to do so this summer.
            sigpic

Comment

Hm. Human error makes planes crash more often than ashclouds do and people don't worry about that much. (OK, I do, but most people don't ). So... Maybe the restrictions are a bit too strickt. On the other hand, if one single plane was to crash because of particles all hell wood break loose.

I hate planes.

And I have no idea what the point of this post was
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*dodges clothes Cags threw*

*watches nekkid daughter run through RL living room*

*sighs*
                sigpic

Comment

You are teaching them well, my friend
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *dodges clothes Cags threw*

*watches nekkid daughter run through RL living room*

*sighs*
                    We wood expect nothing less

Ok, giving up on PS now. I really can't faff around with Martin's hands all night, so it's sort of take it or leave it time

Comment

Ooooh Jumble love the colouring on that sig

I always understood that it was the little Aussie spiders that you need to worry about. The ones that hide in your clothes if you leave them lying around and then attack your flesh................
                      See, I know that's what happens but I really didn't want to stumble across that comment on the thread *shudders*!

*huggles* for the crazy RL Josi

Comment

It's ok Sarai, we're not going to Australia

Besides, if there are nasty big spiders in Canada, you'll just have to scream really LOUD and hope Dan hears you

Comment

Besides, if there are nasty big spiders in Canada, you'll just have to scream really LOUD and hope Dan hears you
                          Surely you'll rescue her like you did at your house at the shipmeet? And laugh, probably

Love the sig too, btw, great colouring

*huggles Sarai back and everyone else* And I'm off to bed. Piking early I know but I'm sooo tired at the moment, gonna try and catch up with some sleep.
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Surely you'll rescue her like you did at your house at the shipmeet? And laugh, probably
                            What, and ruin her chances of having Dan come to her rescue????

Love the sig too, btw, great colouring

*huggles Sarai back and everyone else* And I'm off to bed. Piking early I know but I'm sooo tired at the moment, gonna try and catch up with some sleep.
                            Thanks

WoodNight *hugs* Sleep well little WooHoo

Comment

Ahh there's that silver lining

Woodnight Josi. I should really go to bed myself but...The Cold just came around on my WW re-watch

Comment

*sighs and picks up LJ's discarded clothes, moaning something about "setting a bad example"*

You know Benjabubs does "naked bouncing on the bed" every morning before we get dressed. It's almost a ritual for him. I reckon he and Lizzie would get along really well.

We wood expect nothing less

Ok, giving up on PS now. I really can't faff around with Martin's hands all night, so it's sort of take it or leave it time

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...nds-sig-95.jpg
                                Now see I really like that. I like it a lot.

Woodnight Josi.

I too am off to bed. My jaw is still bloody killing me, and it's all swollen up now too. I swear that dentist was a butcher! I'm going to take more of those painkillers-that-make-me-fuzzy and hope I feel better tomorrow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X