• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin is Man-Pretty

sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Just found out my half-sister just had a baby girl. Yeah, I have another niece, but I didn't even know she was pregnant. Don't keep in touch with my father's side. Tried, but Father didn't play along.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*hugs Trek* And congrats on getting another niece
        sigpic

Comment

(((((Nik))))) That's not nice .

Comment

Jumble, sig tut for you over on the art thread.
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Nik* That's not nice of them I'm sorry. Congrats on the new niece, though.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Jumble, sig tut for you over on the art thread.
                Got it, thanks

Comment

*quickie huggle post from work because it's been waaaaaaaaaaay too long since I dropped by for a visit*
                  *drops off AT sig for Bree to oogle and points down to my new sig too*

Hi and huggles to all!

*sidesteps quietly out the back door and back into Lurkerville*
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs Bree and Lisa and sends positive vibes*
                    *hugs Nik* Congrats on the new neice!
                    *waves to Estrela* Nice sig!
                    And I forgot to comment on Oma's Jann sig, but that was awesome as well!
                    Congrats on the Big '69, LJ!

And yeah. Martin is Man Pretty!
                    Amanda is fangurl pretty.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runs in, throwing huggles everywhere and proceeds to catch up*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      lol: Sorry to laugh Sarai....actually I'm not Lea & I were laughing at Hannah on Thursday night too when she was throwing up in the bathroom..... Talking of which, Hannah is settling back in at home and is doing much better - although that may have something to do with having spent the last 2 days turning the house upside down completely re-arranging it so that Hannah now has her own room Lea's been great, no need to use the tape
                      *hugs* Glad Hannah's doing better

I'm being brave and installing CS3! I have the installation options menu box open and I'm a little I know I don't need all of those programmes, but um....I have no idea which ones I do actually need Obviously I want Photoshop and I think I'll have Premier Pro too, you never know Any advice?
                      Ooh! Can't wait to see your first PS efforts!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      *begs forgiveness from Jann*

I know its rather late, but Happy Birthday!!

That's genius!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      I'm just about to take my little baby down to the local nursery school to check it out before he starts in September...

...well, if I ever get him out of the damn nappies that is. (why are boys so stubborn? )

plpol;lii''/ ~ppr

(That last bit was from Benjabubs, by the way. )
                      Hello Benjabubs! *waves*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      BTW- Lisa, for the most part, has been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I say for the most part because they still are not 100% sure. They are sending her to a rehab hospital to see if they can get her walking again. I have no idea what they can do for her eyesight. She still needs prayers etc...
                      Still sending Lisa all the positive vibes in the world *hugs*

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      Just found out my half-sister just had a baby girl. Yeah, I have another niece, but I didn't even know she was pregnant. Don't keep in touch with my father's side. Tried, but Father didn't play along.
                      Congratulations on the new niece! But ouch on not knowing, that's not good

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                      *quickie huggle post from work because it's been waaaaaaaaaaay too long since I dropped by for a visit*

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...ndaTapping.jpg[

Hi and huggles to all!

*waves and huggles and lassoes back from lurkerdom*
                      Fab sigs
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ah, Josiane. I was thinking of you and Sarai earlier.......

I was lazing laying on my bed watching tv, when I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye........ and there was your favourite friendly house spider climbing up the curtain And I immediately got a replay of Sarai suddenly leaping out of her chair and running from the room, closely followed by you, whilst Oma and I looked around in bewilderment wondering what the heck was going on

Poor little spider, nobody loves him

He's grown a bit since you met him

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          And yeah. Martin is Man Pretty!
                          Amanda is fangurl pretty.
                          Indeed!

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...ndaTapping.jpg

Hi and huggles to all!

*waves* Coooome baaaaaack.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Ah, Josiane. I was thinking of you and Sarai earlier.......

I was lazing laying on my bed watching tv, when I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye........ and there was your favourite friendly house spider climbing up the curtain And I immediately got a replay of Sarai suddenly leaping out of her chair and running from the room, closely followed by you, whilst Oma and I looked around in bewilderment wondering what the heck was going on

Poor little spider, nobody loves him

Oh dear. Will he still be there when I visit? Can you tell him to not crawl near me?
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

You're eeeevil!

I have no issues with spiders at all; I have a beastie that lives in the corner of my conservatory. Besides, I set the cats onto them.

*huggles* and congrats Nik! Sometimes you have to kind of bypass some parts of your family to get to the other parts if you know what I mean.

*huggles* Bree and pass on some more for Lisa. It's good to see you getting somewhere diagnosis-wise because that's one step towards a treatment plan or, at least, determining what the future holds in store. I will continue to send positive vibes for her.

*huggles* Oma for Hannah settling back in. I bet you are much relieved that she is happier.

*huggles*... uh... uh... all the Woohoos. Hey, i am in a huggly mood tonight so why not!

So, we found a pre-school I really like. Benjabubs went in, joined right in and started playing like he'd always been there so he loves it too. Phew! Bless him, thinks he is going back tomorrow. I kept reminding him that no, September, but he doens't really understand.

On a slightly more painful note, I had that tooth out today. My rotten old failed filling. The stupid thing broke at the root and he had to dig it out. I think he was trying to break my jaw! My whole face huuuurtts so bad. Well, ok it did until I resorted to the really good painkillers and now I am blissfully fuzzy... which probably explains the huggy feeling actually.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Indeed!

*waves* Coooome baaaaaack.

Oh dear. Will he still be there when I visit? Can you tell him to not crawl near me?
                              I'm sure he'll still be around, but don't worry, I'll protect you

He's never done anything to anyone, just sits there minding his own business and apparently scaring everyone to death (Except me, I'm not scared of spiders)

Cags I spend every summer holidays trying to explain to children how many sleeps it is until September Glad to hear that he liked it, that does help

Comment

*hugs Cags back* Yay for Ben liking Pre-school

*giggles on the spiders* I Killed a wasp today He was hiding in our kitchen...I don;t like bugs.

As for the summers and counting down...I always loved vacations(still do). First im I went to school mom took me home again because I would let her go and stop crying. (she told me that) After a while I just had to learn that school was fun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X