• Show
Clear All

Okay Its installing now

Edit: *huggles Jumble* Nighty-night!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      WooHoooood!!!! Alerts! I've got my alerts back!! *does manic happy dance*

Congrats on getting your alerts back, I'm glad the passport is safe, and Chrome seems to help older computers but is not really that different in "new" computers

Congrats on the 69 nad!!!!!!

*huggles Sarai*

*squishy huggles Jann*

*super squishy huggles woohoos*

*runs through thread nekkid*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*begs forgiveness from Jann*

I know its rather late, but Happy Birthday!!

sigpic

Comment

That's the right order Nad. Martin first

AT last..............

*runz*
          sigpic

Comment

I thought that might bring you out Bree

Comment

*giggles* Nad it's good to see you back *huggles*

Oma THANK YOU!!! for the pressie...
              sigpic

Comment

Oma that is quite gorgeous!

Morning Woohoos!

I'm just about to take my little baby down to the local nursery school to check it out before he starts in September...

...well, if I ever get him out of the damn nappies that is. (why are boys so stubborn? )

plpol;lii''/ ~ppr

(That last bit was from Benjabubs, by the way. )

*waves at Bree* Hey there, long time no see. *huggles*
                sigpic

Comment

*strolls through the thread*

I forgot to welcome back Nad with a super squishy neekid huggle

*huggles*

and hey, look at that, there's some huggle left over *huggles everyone nekkid*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann back*
                    *waves at Bree*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    I'm just about to take my little baby down to the local nursery school to check it out before he starts in September...

...well, if I ever get him out of the damn nappies that is. (why are boys so stubborn? )

plpol;lii''/ ~ppr

(That last bit was from Benjabubs, by the way. )

*waves at Bree* Hey there, long time no see. *huggles*
                    Aww!

Play polite. ~ pepper?

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    *strolls through the thread*

I forgot to welcome back Nad with a super squishy neekid huggle

*huggles*

and hey, look at that, there's some huggle left over *huggles everyone nekkid*

*Nekkid huggles back*

Wait. Is it icky when the nekkid huggle goes both ways?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oma, that is a bloody brilliant sig!

Cags, ahhh, boys will be boys. Good luck with the nursery looking!

Jann, the big move! EXCITING! Knowing you, you'll take it all in your stride and it will be like home in two seconds flat.

And, seriously, at everything else.

I'm with Bree, AT should NEVER be last!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yes, I hope it will be my home soon enough but I do know I'm going to miss my friends and family in here...and my dog
                        Still it's AWESOME! *bounces* ...74 days left

Btw...everyone knows my incredible LOVE for groupwork right? (sarcasm) for once I'm so far happy with my group. Everything is getting done on time, no issues(atm) and I'm not the project leader...I just have to ps and babble a bit about the pictures in our magazine...
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought that might bring you out Bree
                          Indeed it did. I have been battling my allergies and other RL issues which is why I have not been around.

BTW- Lisa, for the most part, has been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I say for the most part because they still are not 100% sure. They are sending her to a rehab hospital to see if they can get her walking again. I have no idea what they can do for her eyesight. She still needs prayers etc...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs Jann back*
                          *waves at Bree*
                          *waves at and huggles Nad* Good to have you back.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Oma, that is a bloody brilliant sig!

Cags, ahhh, boys will be boys. Good luck with the nursery looking!

Jann, the big move! EXCITING! Knowing you, you'll take it all in your stride and it will be like home in two seconds flat.

And, seriously, at everything else.

I'm with Bree, AT should NEVER be last!
                          Amen to that Wendy! In my humble opinion The Martin and The Amanda are equal...

but she's waaaaaaaaay prettier.

*runz*

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they are treating Lisa with steroids and a couple the smaller lesions on her brain are gone. That is a good sign but they can't get rid of all of them that way and it certainly is not a cure for MS so again prayers etc would be appreciated.
                          sigpic

Comment

Bree, sending well-wishes and good-vibes for Lisa. *hugs*

Yes, they're equal *points to Avi*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Nope, can't agree with you Bree! Martin is definitely prettier................

But I guess it's all a matter of taste

*sends extra special squishy hugs and good vibes to Lisa*

Comment

*huggles Bree and Lisa* I hope she recovers as far as possible!

*runs around nekkid*

Had class today and the teacher told us about our previous articles(that I made up since I didn't feel like interviewing three people) he was going to let us read three articles from classmates as examples...and he choose mine He loved it (of course I did do one thingy wrong but that's because I missed a class because I was in bloody brilliant England)
                                Still...why did he had to choose mine...which was totally made up*head desk* some of my friends giggled and I accidentally exclaimed loudly in class "uh oh and oh god no"

Yeah...another day in the student stories of Jann

*goes of to find/eat some dinner*

EDIT: and I must agree with Jumble I like the oggle appreciate Martin a lot more than AT
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X