The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Now now, let's not get too serious here! You have to excuse Nad. She's been kept away from the thread for so long, she's probably forgotten just who is Awesome and who is AWESOME!!!!!! Give her time to settle back in
    Yeah.

...So. Who's that Martin guy?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *wuz not serious*

(((Nad)))
    *sniffs*
    *crawls out from under the bus to collect the hug*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

]

As if LJ wood ever kick you

She'll probably just make you bake Joe a cake with 'JOE IS AWWWWWWWESOME!!!!' piped on in red icing

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Yeah.

...So. Who's that Martin guy?

*sniffs*
        *crawls out from under the bus to collect the hug*
        I take it back, you deserve a (gentle) kick for that

Comment

As if LJ wood ever kick you

She'll probably just make you bake Joe a cake with 'JOE IS AWWWWWWWESOME!!!!' piped on in red icing
          Thanks

She'll make me bake a cake?!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I take it back, you deserve a (gentle) kick for that

I'd be sad, if I knew who you were...
            In fact...

Where am I?

sigpic

Comment

*takes Nad's broccoli* I think you've had enough, dear.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                I'd be sad, if I knew who you were...
                In fact...

Where am I?

I hate to tell you, but total amnesia is no excuse! Martin is MARTIN!!!! THE MARTIN!!!

*gives Nad a gentle shake to restore her memory*

*puffs broccoli smoke at her as it's sure to help*

Comment

*takes Nad's broccoli* I think you've had enough, dear.
                  *sighs*
                  But I was just starting to feel ...groovy

sigpic

Comment

I hate to tell you, but total amnesia is no excuse! Martin is MARTIN!!!! THE MARTIN!!!

sigpic

Comment

Ah yes.
                      I'm getting vivid images of The Tool now...

And yeah. Confuse me. First the broccoli gets taken away, now I'm being puffed at.
                      You bring up little WooHoos TOGETHER, you know!

sigpic

Comment

You see, there comes a point where only more broccoli will bring a person back from the wilderness of lost memory

And I'm pretty sure Nad has been lost in that wilderness for way too long.............

Comment

*runz in, squishy huggles everyone in sight.....especially Nad! Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!! plonks on sofa and tucks into curry pot noodle*

The kitchen is 'soothing white', which is the colour it used to be under all that yucky nicotine colour : o

And no, I haven't put Martin back yet. I need to get a new photo cartridge for the printer and print out some new pics

How to choose, how to chooooooooose..................

Woohoooooood!!!!!! *massive squishy huggles Nad* We've soooo missed you!
                          *huggles and applauds Jumbly* Well done!! That explains why I've been thinking of you all week wondering if you need words of encouragement....and being the braindead forgetful woman I am completely forgetting to log in and check

I'm sure you're finding the Martin withdrawals hardest, so make sure you get the jumbo printer cartridges tomorrow, then you can print them all! You'll have enough pics to cover all the walls (in the entire house) and never have to bother painting again

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Ooh JoeSnark. Must go read. : D

Jumble I am farming at the moment in Chrome and it's ok for me. : confused: Although I have discovered it doens't like me maximising to full screen but, actually, the farming itself seems much faster so I don't mind too much.

Nik, yep, I know. People think ladies our age should be into Wham and Duran Duran etc. but actually, I was more into Bon Jovi, Def Leppard etc. My all time 80's favourite was Marillion, but that was pre-Kayleigh when they had a chart hit and got big. Back in those days, bands/singers could trundle along nicely with a small-but-loyal following and strong-but-stable album sales and that was good enough for the record industry; it didn't matter if they never released a single. That was when the record industry cared about real music though - these days they just care about what looks sexy and who will line their pockets the most.

Josi, thanks for the Chrome rec. I love it. So fast! And I actually like the underlining thing. Hey, you've seen my usual typoness so you understand why I might like that! : D
                          Oh my! You had an 80s party with no Duran Duran? I shall have to rectify that!

There, that's much better

I loved Marillion both pre- and post- Kayeigh - which just so happened to be in my top 5 (early) 80's songs - along with Save A Prayer - Duran Duran, Bat Out of Hell - Meatloaf, Leaving Me Now - Level 42 and Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
                          Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          *stumbles in* I swear I'm never drinking again. And this I mean it *weeps*

Yay for Jumble *dances*. Have they fixed your PM alerts as well?

*squishy huggles Nad* for The Return. Gutted I missed the party although I was definitely in the party spirit. And drinking spirits. Copious amounts . In fact I may go and lie down again. So glad you've got your internet sorted again : D
                          Sorry to laugh Sarai....actually I'm not Lea & I were laughing at Hannah on Thursday night too when she was throwing up in the bathroom..... Talking of which, Hannah is settling back in at home and is doing much better - although that may have something to do with having spent the last 2 days turning the house upside down completely re-arranging it so that Hannah now has her own room Lea's been great, no need to use the tape

Don't be sorry, I was pretty quiet most of last week myself. And RL does have to take precedence sometimes ; )

The Big Move :eek : You're so brave!

But then, you're very self-assured and confident (as you should be) so I'm sure it will be a wonderful experience for you

Oh to be young again, with life offering opportunities for travel and experience *sigh*
                          Heh, Jumble you've got it the best of both worlds.....the opportunity for travel and experience, with all the benefits of your experiences so far And that doesn't even include the hippy within who still believes she's 20

I'm being brave and installing CS3! I have the installation options menu box open and I'm a little I know I don't need all of those programmes, but um....I have no idea which ones I do actually need Obviously I want Photoshop and I think I'll have Premier Pro too, you never know Any advice?
                          sigpic

Comment

You see, there comes a point where only more broccoli will bring a person back from the wilderness of lost memory

And I'm pretty sure Nad has been lost in that wilderness for way too long.............
                            Duuuude.
                            *makes a peace sign with her fingers*

EDIT: ((((Omaaaaaaaaaaaaaa))))

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              *runz in, squishy huggles everyone in sight.....especially Nad! Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!! plonks on sofa and tucks into curry pot noodle*

*huggles and applauds Jumbly* Well done!! That explains why I've been thinking of you all week wondering if you need words of encouragement....and being the braindead forgetful woman I am completely forgetting to log in and check

I'm sure you're finding the Martin withdrawals hardest, so make sure you get the jumbo printer cartridges tomorrow, then you can print them all! You'll have enough pics to cover all the walls (in the entire house) and never have to bother painting again
                              As it turns out, my printer just bit the dust (probably obverwork producing all the previous RDA and Martin pics ) and I'm picking up a new one tomorrow

Heh, Jumble you've got it the best of both worlds.....the opportunity for travel and experience, with all the benefits of your experiences so far And that doesn't even include the hippy within who still believes she's 20
                              True.............

I'm being brave and installing CS3! I have the installation options menu box open and I'm a little I know I don't need all of those programmes, but um....I have no idea which ones I do actually need Obviously I want Photoshop and I think I'll have Premier Pro too, you never know Any advice?
                              Just install PS and PremPro. It'll automatically install everything you need to run them

Comment

And I feel the need to say...

On which thought I will go to bed

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X