Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Your passport.

Or your diary. Because that's got some special dates listed in it.
    Right!

Dates can be checked and the diary replaced, but without my Passport I woodn't get to SE Fortunately it didn't get very wet and is perfectly dry now

The rest of the paperwork, not so good

Comment

Ooh, Jumbly! Your poor filing!!! Lucky the passport is safe though...what would Martin do if he discovered you coudn't visit him anymore?

*huggles Woohoos* I just had a lovely weekend with a visiting friend and am all setteled for bed for another week Lovely
      sigpic

Comment

Bekki, he'd probably heave a huge sigh of relief and call off the extra Security

Settled for bed for another week? What have I missed?

Comment

*stumbles in, falls on couch*

Hhhhhmmmmnnnfffph
          sigpic

Comment

*Stumbles into thread*
            Stayed up way to late last night, still not completely coherent... So, what's up here?
            sigpic

Comment

WooHoooood!!!! Alerts! I've got my alerts back!! *does manic happy dance*

Comment

What does it mean when one of your reputation squares (in My Controls) goes blue? I think it's blue. It was green yesterday.

Shh, don't tell anyone, but I'm skipping church.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*stumbles in* I swear I'm never drinking again. And this I mean it *weeps*

Yay for Jumble *dances*. Have they fixed your PM alerts as well?

*squishy huggles Nad* for The Return. Gutted I missed the party although I was definitely in the party spirit. And drinking spirits. Copious amounts . In fact I may go and lie down again. So glad you've got your internet sorted again

Comment

*passes aspirin to Sarai*
                    *huggles carefully*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ah, I was wondering where Sarai had got to

I'm assuming so on the pm alerts, haven't actually had any to test it

Comment

Thanks guys . Having a West Wing marathon to make myself feel better .

Jumble have you had any word back from Netflights?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Thanks guys . Having a West Wing marathon to make myself feel better .

Jumble have you had any word back from Netflights?
                          No, and the last email I sent (in reply to the cryptic Alex) was returned 'address not found'

I'm watching my account to see if a refund appears. Give it a week I think

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            No, and the last email I sent (in reply to the cryptic Alex) was returned 'address not found'

I'm watching my account to see if a refund appears. Give it a week I think
                            Fair enough. If you don't hear anything I'll ring up and give them a few choice words of guidance about their customer services .

Comment

*runs in*
                              If any UKers are watching Lewis on ITV at the moment, the college they're in is my old college
                              *runs out*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I was wondering about that

Comment

Working...
                                X