No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have every intention of keeping it up............. the not smoking that is I've given up before, but it never really felt permanent like it does this time Maybe because I just stopped, instead of using nicotine substitutes which I think just lulled me into a false sense of having stopped, when in fact I was still dependent

Think of all that lovely extra money I'll have to spend in Vangroovy

Ok, I've downloaded Chrome. We'll see how it goes
    Last edited by Jumble; 15 May 2010, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Ahhh, yes, money is something of a great reason. They're so expensive

Good luck, Jumble.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks Wendy *hugs*

How's your neck?

Comment

Oh well done Jumble! That is fab for you. So come on, what colour is the kitchen? And have you put Martin back where he was after the paint dried?

Can you come do my living room next, please?

Josi, what's Chrome like? I was put off when someone said it has probelms with some Java applets? I tend to use a mix of Firefox and IE depending on what I am doing but always Firefox for anything security-wise. I'd be happy to give it a go if it comes WooHoo endorsed.

Bekki, you know when you said D&M I did wonder. You can only imagine what thoughts entered my head. Yes, well, I am sure you can! I too am a boy with lady bits (comes from having 4 brothers, I think).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Josi, what's Chrome like? I was put off when someone said it has probelms with some Java applets? I tend to use a mix of Firefox and IE depending on what I am doing but always Firefox for anything security-wise. I'd be happy to give it a go if it comes WooHoo endorsed.
            I like it. I did try using it before, when it was first out, and found it a bit buggy then, but then again it was new. Using it now I haven't had any problems (although I don't think I generally use sites with Java applets) - very occasionally it does that 'google chrome has stopped working' thing, but the good thing about Chrome is that each tab is like a separate browser, rather than just a tab, so when one crashes you don't lose all of them. And it crashes far far far far less than IE As you said to Jumble about Firefox, it's free and quick to install so you can always give it a try and give up if you don't get on with it
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Look at me! Look at me! I'm posting mere seconds after logging in! No endless loading of pages!
              *happy dances. Nekkid*
              *hugs WooHoos*
              *Goes to catch up on the last few pages*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

*squishy huggles*
                sigpic

Comment

Well done on not smnoking, jumble!
                  Mom's proud too. She doesn't want to stop herself, but she thinks you're awesome for doing so.

I'm using chrome for GW as well now. It used to give me the same problems with loading the pages as IE, but somehow it works great now... I think. I hope.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

*squishy huggles*
                  Josiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  *hugs back* Because I CAN!

I'm throwing a mini party.
                  Last edited by DutchIndeed; 15 May 2010, 01:11 PM. Reason: T button still not so awesome.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Ooh, party?

*brings out the mini sausage rolls and cheese & grapes on sticks*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Ooh, party?

*brings out the mini sausage rolls and cheese & grapes on sticks*
                      *nods*

We need some 80's rock!
                      ...I can have an 80's party with the hippies, right? Dress Martin and Coopie in tight leather pants and big wigs? Give AT a Cyndi Lauper make over?

EDIT: I'm here and everyone's gone? WooHoos afraid of strangers? Need I sing to attract an audience? 'Cause I will, you know... :

sigpic

Comment

*Walks in*
                        Did someone say party?
                        *Sees Nad*

*Huggles Nad*
                        80's style huh? Hm...
                        sigpic

Comment

I think you should sing, Nad. Yes. *nods*
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that Josi, i think i will download and try it out.

Nad! *happy dances*

80's patry you say? I see Josi has bought the nibbles, I'll start the jukebox up then:

Who's got the wine and the cake then?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Oh well done Jumble! That is fab for you. So come on, what colour is the kitchen? And have you put Martin back where he was after the paint dried?

Can you come do my living room next, please?
                              The kitchen is 'soothing white', which is the colour it used to be under all that yucky nicotine colour

And no, I haven't put Martin back yet. I need to get a new photo cartridge for the printer and print out some new pics

How to choose, how to chooooooooose..................

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Look at me! Look at me! I'm posting mere seconds after logging in! No endless loading of pages!
                              *happy dances. Nekkid*
                              *hugs WooHoos*
                              Woohoooooood!!!!!! *massive squishy huggles Nad* We've soooo missed you!

Comment

Now for a real 80s party, this is what you need...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X