• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sees WW talk*

LEEEEEEOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I hearts him soooo much.

And *squees* at J/D talk.

My plan is to continue watching it this summer.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I haven't seen Moulin Rouge, so I see no reason to forgive her at all

Even almost nekkid HJ couldn't make me overlook what wood have been a total disappointment if it hadn't been for the gorgeous Nullah, who really carried the whole film with his acting skills and personality
      Last edited by Jumble; 09 May 2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Am I getting old?

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          *sees WW talk*

LEEEEEEOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I hearts him soooo much.

And *squees* at J/D talk.

My plan is to continue watching it this summer.
          Leo rocks, it's true

Jumble don't click:
          Spoiler:
          *sob*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Leo is awesome. And really Jumble or Amanda don't click the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Jumble - you must watch Moulin Rouge - it is imperative!!! The dancing, the lights, the humour, the angst, THE EWAN! *dies*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Spoiler:

Jumble - you must watch Moulin Rouge - it is imperative!!! The dancing, the lights, the humour, the angst, THE EWAN! *dies*
              Jumble don't click
              Spoiler:
              Already seen that part...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Spoiler:

*seconds this*
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

But it's a MUSICAL!! I hate musicals

Just got a call from Mike to arrange dinner at the Harvester in Puttenham tomorrow night to celebrate Suz's 22nd birthday

I'll have to keep my 'it's not as good as Anderson's' comments to a minimum
                  Last edited by Jumble; 09 May 2010, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Sorry WooHoos.

I've been nursing my neck muscles after some ***** idiot threw something (I didn't see what it was) out of his car at me on the way to work yesterday. It smacked straight on the neck muscles that were injured in the car accident, and they are so tight and sore right now. I got to work and saw a first aider, was given an ice pack, etc. I've been more upset. I didn't see the licence plate, and in my upset I didn't even take note of what was thrown at me. It felt very much like an attack.

And then when I got home, my hurt got twisted by friends and it was made out that I'd upset someone for being hurt in the first place. Don't ask, I don't even get it, but grrr.

*hugs to all those that need it* I will try to catch up on what I've missed.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*Jumps into movie chat*

Hancock... urgh! terrible. Just abysbal film. Totally predictable too and not ina good way.

I thoguht you meant "and then Ewan dies" (i.e. his character in Moulin Rouge and I was just about to correct you but, ah no, now I see. Although, seriously, sometimes I want his characters to die.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      But it's a MUSICAL!! I hate musicals

I adore musicals. Seeing Les Miserables was possibly one of the greatest nights of my life.
                      Having said that, I do get how some of them seem so... unnescessary.

Funny you should mention Sanctuary spoiling you for other things. Charles is watching Iron Eagle 4 (which features the USAF heavily as the bad guys) and I'm sittign here picking apart all the minuatae of military operation - everything from the female cadet with the pony tail to the insubordinate captain. I'm not sure if it's Stargate that has spoiled me of the all too in-depth discussions about it on GW.

Just got a call from Mike to arrange dinner at the Harvester in Puttenham tomorrow night to celebrate Suz's 22nd birthday

I'll have to keep my 'it's not as good as Anderson's' comments to a minimum
                      There's absolutely no comparison between a Harvester and Anderson's. That's like comparing Primark to Harrods; Not even in the same league!

I am going to have to restart watching WW too, so I can join in.

Bree Good news that Lisa came through surgery ok. Now just crossing everything for encouraging (and, most importantly, treatable) findings from this.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good grief Wendy! You call those people 'friends'?

*huggles gently*

There's absolutely no comparison between a Harvester and Anderson's. That's like comparing Primark to Harrods; Not even in the same league!
                        Yeah, I've just checked the menu online, everything flame-grilled and with chips Still, there's plenty of salad and it's very cheap, which is probably why they've chosen it Not that Anderson's is expensive IMO, but money is tight for them atm. That's what happens when you get you own horse

Edit: I think I'll crawl back under the duvet and watch some more Toby WW
                        Last edited by Jumble; 09 May 2010, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Aw Wendy...

*huggles gently too*
                          sigpic

Comment

Good grief Wendy! You call those people 'friends'?

*huggles gently*
                            *huggles*

It's because I didn't take their advice, and took the advice of my first aider. Then I found out from the partner of my friend that my friend had had a bad day and this had made her worse and she was upset with me.

Needless to say, *I* was upset at that. And I ended up spending hours trying to help her to feel better about her day when all I wanted was support. Thankfully, my brother phoned and we talked about what happened.

EDIT: *huggles Cags*
                            Last edited by m_wendy_r; 09 May 2010, 01:06 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Wendy* How awful, both that it happened and that you then had to deal with upset with your friends afterwards Hope your neck is feeling better though, and remember you can always come here for Woohoo hugs and support

Edit: I think I'll crawl back under the duvet and watch some more Toby WW
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *huggles Wendy* How awful, both that it happened and that you then had to deal with upset with your friends afterwards Hope your neck is feeling better though, and remember you can always come here for Woohoo hugs and support
                                *huggles*

I think that is what I should have done, definitely.

My neck is pretty stiff. It's aggravated my whiplash injury. I'm hoping it won't take months like last time, and just needs a few days to calm down.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X