No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Sarai for taxing day* Hope you can have a nice restful weekend to recover

*huggles Nik* Hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Sarai for taxing day* Hope you can have a nice restful weekend to recover

*huggles Nik* Hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the hugs everyone *hugs back*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Wine and pizza for you, I think.
        No wine in the house !! But settled for fish and chips and a bottle of kopparberg

*hugs Nik* feel better soon hun

Comment

*hugs and good-thoughts for Lisa and Bree*

Mmmm, Sarai, fish n chips sound so good *hugs you*
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wood morning woodiehoos!!!

*big squishy huggles for Lisa and Bree*

*huggles everyone*

...the filming begins...yikes!
            sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles for Lisa and Bree* you are both in my thoughts and prayers

*hugs Nik for being sick* hope you feel better soon

good luck with the filming Bekki

Comment

Thanks for all the hugs while I was sick. Though I question your sanity for hugging a sick person.

I'm still not the best, but at least the cold sweats and fatigue are gone. Now I can't sleep, since I slept all day. Plus, I have a sick little boy now. I can handle myself being sick, but when it's your kids, you feel so bad.

Glad Val cleared me up on the whole Bones and Booth thing. Silly me thought Bones was the guy. I didn't know which one was which.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Good luck with the filimg, Bekki

Ooh.

I hope you feel better 100% soon, Nik!! *hugs, don't care if you're sick, you get hugs*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Update on Lisa. She came through the surgery okay. It was long one! They biopsied the largest lesion and sent it to be analyzed. Now we just have to wait to see what they find.
                    When they did the last spinal tap they found something in her spinal fluid that is associated with West Nile virus. The doctors don't know if there is a connection but the lab results will tell a lot.
                    She is doing as well as she can be under the circumstances. She's able to speak, has full mobility on the parts of her that were not already paralyzed so that is good.

*huggles all WooHoo's*
                    *Wears a hazmat suit to huggle Nikki*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      Morning WooHoo's

Update on Lisa. She came through the surgery okay. It was long one! They biopsied the largest lesion and sent it to be analyzed. Now we just have to wait to see what they find.
                      When they did the last spinal tap they found something in her spinal fluid that is associated with West Nile virus. The doctors don't know if there is a connection but the lab results will tell a lot.
                      She is doing as well as she can be under the circumstances. She's able to speak, has full mobility on the parts of her that were not already paralyzed so that is good.

*huggles all WooHoo's*
                      Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

*huggles all WooHoo's*
                        I hope you figure something out soon. *crosses fingers*
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

*huggles all WooHoo's*
                          Sending my prayers to you and Lisa.
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

*huggles all WooHoo's*
                            *Lets out small sigh of relief that she is OK*
                            sigpic

Comment

Bree, glad Lisa made it through surgery. Will be praying for the long road of healing ahead of her.

Sickness is gone, my son's too, so we're dropping off the kids at the babysitter's and having our date night to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Going to watch Iron Man 2 tonight. Can't wait.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

Quiet in here today, hope everyone's OK and having busy fun days instead

Bree, glad to hear Lisa's doing OK, keeping my fingers crossed and sending positive thoughts across the Atlantic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X