Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*flops in*

I do lots of flopping these days.

Bree if I only had the secret formula to make thoughts positive only I would give it to you. In any event, positive vibes from me. Lots and lots and fingers crossed for an encouraging result or, at least, a definitive one so you can move on to some treatment plan.
    Beautiful picture btw.

Amanda Thanks for the ending of the episode. However, I think you're a week ahead of me because that made asbolutely no sense in relation to what I'd been watching prior to that. The one I saw was the one with the body in the big, gigantic tumble drier thingy. Never mind; it's on again tonight so maybe I will watch it again properly this time (without politic distracting me).

Bekki Break a leg...umm, no don't but, fingers crossed for you that it all goes fantabulously well.

As for me. Still watching politics. Slightly annoyed (yes, I'll be polite and stick with the word annoyed ) that my lying, fiddling, goodfernufin' incumbent MP got voted in again. By a pretty hefty local majority too. I stopped wondering why local people did this when my brother pointed out "Yeah, well, it's probably because his name's easy to spell isn't it." He's probably right.

Next few days will be very interesting, though.
    sigpic

Comment

*runz in huggling everyone*

Will be back to catch up properly after I've made dinner
      sigpic

Comment

Ah, I thought I wasn't watching the same Bones as everybody else

Yes, it's looking quite interesting on the political front

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          *flops in*

I do lots of flopping these days.

Bree if I only had the secret formula to make thoughts positive only I would give it to you. In any event, positive vibes from me. Lots and lots and fingers crossed for an encouraging result or, at least, a definitive one so you can move on to some treatment plan.
          Beautiful picture btw.

Amanda Thanks for the ending of the episode. However, I think you're a week ahead of me because that made asbolutely no sense in relation to what I'd been watching prior to that. The one I saw was the one with the body in the big, gigantic tumble drier thingy. Never mind; it's on again tonight so maybe I will watch it again properly this time (without politic distracting me).

Bekki Break a leg...umm, no don't but, fingers crossed for you that it all goes fantabulously well.

As for me. Still watching politics. Slightly annoyed (yes, I'll be polite and stick with the word annoyed ) that my lying, fiddling, goodfernufin' incumbent MP got voted in again. By a pretty hefty local majority too. I stopped wondering why local people did this when my brother pointed out "Yeah, well, it's probably because his name's easy to spell isn't it." He's probably right.

Next few days will be very interesting, though.
          Opps. Sorry that I ruined it for you, Cags. I could have sworn that Sarai was talking about that ep... This is why I shouldn't repond so late in the evening/early in the morning. Again, I'm sorry about that Cags.

*sends huggles to Bree* Thinking of you and your family.

Edit- Cags, I went back and checked it and darn it, what Sarai said so fit what happened in last nights ep!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*flops in* I stayed up waaaay too late last night watching the election results and I'm absolutely knackered now

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            A couple of my younger FB friends put something to effect that they don't give a damn about it and aren't voting. Just seeing people have that attitude makes me so angry.
            It makes me really angry too. They instantly abrogate their right to complain about anything the government does, IMO. It's certainly very interesting to see what's going to happen though. I'm gutted that my MP lost his seat though, I really wanted him to win

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            *sings* Wood morning, wood morning, I slept the whole night through, wood morning, wood morning to yoooooooou

Ahem...morning, woodiehoos!!!

Oh dear...it's goign to be a stressy day! You know when you have those stressful days just because you're waiting for something? Well, today is that day!

I'm flying home tonight for the weekend to finally do the filming for my films. And I'm stressed off my nana!! There's so much riding on this going well! If it rains, we'll be buggered. If any of my cast bugger up, we'll be buggered. If I don't learn my lines, we'll be buggered...

Oh dear...there's a reason that people only take on one job with these things...I wrote, directed, musical directed, produced, choreographed, designed the set, built the set, designed the costumes, cast the show, am in the show...if this goes bad, it's nearly definite that it will be my fault! And it's a really expensive production!!! The film crew are massively expensive...*hyperventilates* oh dear...
            Good luck!!! Sounds very exciting, really hope it all goes well for you! *huggles*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *run s in*

Quicky before I go away for the weekend!

Bye bye....y'all behave while I'm in Rome chasing hot guys

*runs around nekkid*
            *rolls eyes* Has anyone warned the male population of Rome that Jann's coming? Hope you have a fabulous time hun!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Happy (a bit late) Anniversary Cags
            Amanda, hope your Aunt is okay.
            *hugs* everyone for whatever need they have.

There is so much to say and yet I have no words. They are going to biopsy Lisa's brain tomorrow (today for some of you-Friday). We don't know what time yet. My mom died of brain cancer. I don't want that to happen to Lisa. My heart is breaking for her. I love you Lee-Lee
            http://inlinethumb58.webshots.com/31...425x425Q85.jpg
            BTW-Lisa made the pic herself. She dabbles in PS. That's my girl.
            *hugs for you and Lisa and your family and friends* I'm keeping you in my thoughts and really hope for a positive outcome.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            *runz in huggling everyone*

Will be back to catch up properly after I've made dinner
            *huggles Oma back*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs for Bree and Lisa*

That's a beautiful picture
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hey WooHoos!

Argh, I wish I could cach up properly, so here's another so not personal ''hugs for everyone who needs them''. I'm so happy that I could get the last page to load and log in that I'm happy posting now that it lets me.

I can see that Bree could do with the huggage, so *hugs*.

I also saw that our PTB got lots of Leo nominations and that the Stargate gang is up against the Sanctuary crew. Awesome! Should be fun.

*hugs WooHoos in general*
                *jumps on the couch*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*squishy huggles Nad*

So good to see you

Comment

*Tackle Huggles Nad*
                    Good to see ya back!
                    *Huggles Woohoos*
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

Quick update. Lisa is going in for her biopsy at 5:00 USA Eastern time (1 hour from now). Her condition has gotten worse but she is staying positive. The doctors also said they found something in her spinal fluid that is associated with West Nile virus but they do not know yet if it is related to the lesions on her brain.

Thank you all for prayers, hugs and support! Lisa knows that she has a lot of people pulling for her, including people she's never met and she is full of love and appreciation for all of you. Me too.
                      sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Nad*

Soooo good to see you.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Opps. Sorry that I ruined it for you, Cags. I could have sworn that Sarai was talking about that ep... This is why I shouldn't repond so late in the evening/early in the morning. Again, I'm sorry about that Cags.

*sends huggles to Bree* Thinking of you and your family.

Edit- Cags, I went back and checked it and darn it, what Sarai said so fit what happened in last nights ep!
                        Nah it's ok, I knew that was going to happen anyway on account of the spoilers I've willfully clicked on I'm not that bothered about Bones that I get annoyed at being spoilt so it's not going to affect my enjoyment one bit. And yes, what Sarai said does sort of fit.
                        I'm going to watch it again in a bit so will catch up that way.

I too am shattered Josi. I stayed up way too late too, and had work today (well, only one meeting for an hour or so but still) and now I have been tasked to make a tree by next Thursday. Yes, that's right. A tree. How the... ? Ok I love my job, I really do. Fortunately, my bestest friend phoned earlier and she's coming down this weekend... yay! Not only do we get to have good times but I can rope her and her infinitely more artistic skills into helping me.

Did I mention I love my job. 14 hours a week and I get to spend half of that time making a tree.

*huggles Woohoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Bree and Lisa* Thinking of you all

*hugs Nad* Come back soon, we miss you!

Sorry not feeling more chatty, it's been a bit of a taxing day. Back later hopefully

Comment

*huggles Sarai for taxing day*

Wine and pizza for you, I think.
                            sigpic

Comment

*falls into the thread and collapses*

Sick today, just popped in to say hi.

*runs for the bathroom, again*
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*hugs* Sarai for taxing day, Nikki for being sick, Cags & Josi for political disapointment.
                                *squishy hugs* Nad. It's good to see you back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X