No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sings* Wood morning, wood morning, I slept the whole night through, wood morning, wood morning to yoooooooou

Ahem...morning, woodiehoos!!!

Oh dear...it's goign to be a stressy day! You know when you have those stressful days just because you're waiting for something? Well, today is that day!

I'm flying home tonight for the weekend to finally do the filming for my films. And I'm stressed off my nana!! There's so much riding on this going well! If it rains, we'll be buggered. If any of my cast bugger up, we'll be buggered. If I don't learn my lines, we'll be buggered...

Oh dear...there's a reason that people only take on one job with these things...I wrote, directed, musical directed, produced, choreographed, designed the set, built the set, designed the costumes, cast the show, am in the show...if this goes bad, it's nearly definite that it will be my fault! And it's a really expensive production!!! The film crew are massively expensive...*hyperventilates* oh dear...
    sigpic

Comment

*run s in*

Quicky before I go away for the weekend!

Bye bye....y'all behave while I'm in Rome chasing hot guys

*runs around nekkid*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *run s in*

*runs around nekkid*
        So many things that can be done with that sentence...

Bye! *Huggles*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Yes... I just wish someone had told me before I hoiked myself into impossible debt to have him.

Although, you know I'd do it all again to get the same result becuase he's adorable. Then again, I am biased.

A couple of my younger FB friends put something to effect that they don't give a damn about it and aren't voting. Just seeing people have that attitude makes me so angry.

It's the David Boreanez thing for me. I'd not be half as interested if he wasn't so gorgeous.

OK, can you, in a few sentences, explain to me what happened in the last bit after the ad break. I flipped over to see theelection coverage and a vote was just coming in so I forgot to turn back. Flipped back over just as they were talking about Led Zeppelin so I missed the whodunnit (among other things).

Hmm, perhaps I should clarify that my comments yesterday about snuggling in Martin's shorts - and my apparent fascination with said clothing items - is purely for comedic effect.
          It's his hands I have a thing for.

*waves at... anyone who might be reading this and wondering what the active ingredient in broccoli actually is*
          I don't think Sarai got back to you on that so...(Bones Spoilers)
          Spoiler:
          Not sure what part you got up to, but Angela/Hodgins got married in Jail! (*squees*, since they're the ones that I'm mainly squeeworthy about) And then Booth and Bones had a chat as usual in a restaurant and Booth (looking hawt in a plaid flannel shirt) made a wish for her with one of these little stick people thingers...it was cute.

On other news, got a call from my Aunt, she was having chest pains at work so her friend took her to the hospital and they admitted her, they think she's fine they just want to observe her. My two cousins who are at work yet don't know so I've been given strict instructions not to tell them. Man, it's hard. It's just for observation but...yeah.
          Last edited by Regularamanda; 06 May 2010, 05:04 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Happy (a bit late) Anniversary Cags
            Amanda, hope your Aunt is okay.
            *hugs* everyone for whatever need they have.

There is so much to say and yet I have no words. They are going to biopsy Lisa's brain tomorrow (today for some of you-Friday). We don't know what time yet. My mom died of brain cancer. I don't want that to happen to Lisa. My heart is breaking for her. I love you Lee-Lee

BTW-Lisa made the pic herself. She dabbles in PS. That's my girl.
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki* I'm sure it will be great!!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *run s in*

*runs around nekkid*
              I will do not such thing!

(((Bree and Lisa)))
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Must be something wrong with my eyes, because I just don't see it
                I've never seen Bones and I don't see myself watching it in the future. *runs from Val* There must be something wrong with my eyes too, because I don't find the guy who plays Bones attractive either.

Bekki, good luck with your films. Wow, filming sounds like a lot of work.

Bree, Lisa is still in my prayers.

Amanda, your aunt is in my prayers too.

Jann, when in Rome . . . chase the Romans.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  I've never seen Bones and I don't see myself watching it in the future. *runs from Val* There must be something wrong with my eyes too, because I don't find the guy who plays Bones attractive either.

Bekki, good luck with your films. Wow, filming sounds like a lot of work.

Bree, Lisa is still in my prayers.

Amanda, your aunt is in my prayers too.

Jann, when in Rome . . . chase the Romans.
                  No need to run. Like I said, Bones is not for everyone, and we all have different tastes after all. If we didn't we'd just all be boring blobs of grey with no personality.
                  A guy plays Bones? I was under the impression she was a woman.
                  Nah, I know that. *Points to Sig* You're probably thinking of Booth though, you know, the guy in LJ's sig? Yeah, him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                    No need to run. Like I said, Bones is not for everyone, and we all have different tastes after all. If we didn't we'd just all be boring blobs of grey with no personality.
                    A guy plays Bones? I was under the impression she was a woman.
                    Nah, you might be thinking of Booth though, you know, the guy in LJ's sig? Yeah, him.
                    *imagines everyone as blobs*

Sorry, see I don't watch the show. Okay, so Booth is the guy and Bones is the girl?
                    sigpic
                    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      *imagines everyone as blobs*

Sorry, see I don't watch the show. Okay, so Booth is the guy and Bones is the girl?
                      No prob. And yes, though Bones is just her nickname, cus she works with Bones, you know? Her real name is Temperance Brennan, or just Brennan, or Bren if you're in that dream world we visited in the s4 finale... or Sweetie, if Angela's talking.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not watching Bones but I always click on the spoilers posted here
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'll be keeping you and Lisa and the rest of your family in my prayers today, Bree. Please keep us informed. *squishy huggles*

So er yeah....kinda early/late for me to be up. it's 4:30 am and I still haven't gone to bed. I had two reports that needed to be finished by today, they're almost finished, I think I might be able to finish them hopefully by 5:30...so then I'll get all of 2 hours sleep. Oh fun.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Another '69! Woohoo!

I've watched Next Tuesday yesterday. Still recovering from all that sights of Helen in a wet shirt
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*squishy huggles Bree and Lisa* What a beautiful picture, thanks for sharing

Break a leg Bekki

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Thanks again for hugs and prayers. I'm still waiting to find out when the biopsy is today. I have a late day/night at work (wine tasting) so I am home alone with my thoughts at the moment and tying to stay positive but it's going to be a long day. I wish there was a way to program my brain to only focus on the positive possibilities.

Thanks Jumble, that's one of my favorite pictures of Lisa and Ava.

I must say a couple of things:
                                Es! I am so with you on Next Tuesday.

Bones:
                                Spoiler:
                                I cannot express how happy it made me to see my favorite couple finally, finally go there! This is my favorite ship in all of fandom so this was huge for me and it was sweet and romantic. Loved the cop and confetti

As for Booth (David), I think he's adorable. I don't find him attractive in the way I do Martin or Johnnie Depp but I love his smile and the way he just "lights up" if that makes sense.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X