No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to have muscle ache in your ...err...bum?

Oouch.

*falls on couch*

Btw...why are they showing Belgium and UK politics on our journal...I thought Dutch politics was enough... Weird governments that have to be elected...just choose me as your dictator and everything will be alright

*hugs Cags for the FB*

Congrats amanda on the score!
    sigpic

Comment

*chooses Jann as her dictator*

Phew, no more election booths for me

*huggles all the woodiehoos*

I love you guys! Like, a lot. A lot, a lot!
      sigpic

Comment

I choose you Jann, even though you'll be a dictator
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

I am not even going to attempt to MQ as I had over 10 pages to catch up on so here is my shortcut version of a reply:

Valerie, Jumble, Es!, Cags, Jann, Amanda, Nikki, Jas, Josi, Bekki, Wendy, EH-T, Sarai, and anyone I may have missed, thank you for the hugs, prayers, positive vibes and PM's. It's helped.

Thank you Jumble for Amanda picspam and on the Teapot Song. I laughed so much on that one and I needed a good laugh.

Laurie, a little late with this but an Amarone is an Italian wine that is very labor intensive. Only the best grapes are picked. Then they are dried on mats for 3 months until they are almost like raisins. i won't bore you with all of the wine making details but the end result is a wine that is very rich in flavor, slightly sweet but with a very dry finish. Because it's labor intensive and is aged for a long time it is also very expensive. Even though it's expensive the winemakers never actually make any money from this wine. They do it for the pure love of it and for the craftsmanship.

To all: Coffee beats tea any day of the week but wine is sublime.

Wendy Congratulations on your 1969 posts and your 2000 post!!!

Beautiful new avi *sigh*

Loving the Leo nominations for Sanctuary. I want Amanda and Martin to win! Everyone else too but I am not ashamed to say that I am a little selfish about my two favorites.

*huggles Wendy* for long shifts and family issues.

Cags, loved the Heather Nova song. Made me cry but I seem to be doing that at the drop of a hat these days. And thank you for the various forms of Martin P0Rn!
          Also, love pic of Legolas and it's a very clever name. I am such a softy for kitties. If I had a three legged cat I would probably name it Tripod because I am a wise a$$.

*huggles Jumble* for insomnia.

Happy Anniversary Nikki!!

LJ, loved the pic of Sam and Jack. Of course my mind went straight to the gutter because it looks like someone is about to get spanked.

*huggles Jann* for having to do homework during her vacation.

Thanks again Jann for my pressie. Love it.

Congratulations Amanda on the test score.

Update on Lisa. They found more lesions on her brain and they are now considering drilling a hole in her skull to biopsy one of the larger ones. They haven't decided 100% yet so again she and the family is left waiting.

On a brighter note Charmaine is treating me to a long weekend in Vermont at the end of the month. We both have three days off for the holiday (Memorial Day in the US) which is rare for us. Barring any unforeseen circumstances I am actually looking forward to the little get away.
          Last edited by wine_buyer; 05 May 2010, 07:05 PM. Reason: A month is not a moth :rolleyes:
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys.

I came across this 1000 awesome things blog which has been turned into a book, there's a lot of sadness at times on this thread (alone with happy times too!)...I think you guys should check this book/blog out, it brightened my day.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

GW is being a pain again.

Cags, I don't know how to stop them tagging pics either. Just remove the tags when they show up in your albums. Unfortunately, it doesn't remove the pics. I can't stand it when people post pics of me or my family without permission, especially my kids. When I post a pic of anyone else, I ask them first.

Yes, Jann, you can have muscle aches in your bum. I've done it before during softball.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeee, Amanda, that blog is absolutely LOVELY!!! If only GW would let me green you
                sigpic

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeee, Amanda, that blog is absolutely LOVELY!!! If only GW would let me green you
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    Hi WooHoo's
                    Thank you Jumble for Amanda picspam and on the Teapot Song. I laughed so much on that one and I needed a good laugh.

Laurie, a little late with this but an Amarone is an Italian wine that is very labor intensive. Only the best grapes are picked. Then they are dried on mats for 3 months until they are almost like raisins. i won't bore you with all of the wine making details but the end result is a wine that is very rich in flavor, slightly sweet but with a very dry finish. Because it's labor intensive and is aged for a long time it is also very expensive. Even though it's expensive the winemakers never actually make any money from this wine. They do it for the pure love of it and for the craftsmanship.

To all: Coffee beats tea any day of the week but wine is sublime.

Loving the Leo nominations for Sanctuary. I want Amanda and Martin to win! Everyone else too but I am not ashamed to say that I am a little selfish about my two favorites.

I would change this to: Tea beats coffee any day of the week but wine is sublime.

And I totally agree with you about the Leo Nominations - go Amanda and Martin!

And a big THANKS for the lesson about wine. I have no knowledge about anything dealing with wine. I do remember having a poulet fusee (not sure of spelling) wine and really liking it. Bought several bottles of it. But I still drink milk and diet Dr. Pepper (no not together), so I know nothing about wine except not to drink it out of a carton or can.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      The other side of Martin's jacket.

Oh no, I see you've switched to the tee shirt. Well, seeing as I can't take a left or right side of that, we'll just have to got top and bottom half and I can snuggle in Martin's shorts....

... umm....
                      Actually, I'm back with the jacket. Much more......... cosy

And I'm not sharing

Ah good to know. See there's me thinking I was being overly sensitive. It's not that I mind having pictures of Benjabubs out there but I think it's my choice to share them. I know she's added total strangers as friends just for the hell of it. OK, I've added people I don't know so well (and, er, my alter ego, well what a Farmville tart she's turning out to be ) but I have a custom safe list that lets only people I trust see my pictures and I have almost no personal data on my info page. I know I'm silly paranoid about this kind of thing but I just think, people who know me well enough, know those things and if you don't know them you probably don't know me well enough to care!

Yes!

Yes, I saw you do that. I guess the only way I can do it is to untag them each time. Pain in the backside but at least I can do that. I'm not even going to go there with asking her not to do it again. Just not worth the hassle.

You know the only reason this came up tonight is because I was reminded of it when she tagged me (actually me) in some pictures on a mutual relative's photos and they are pictures of me I'd rather didn't exist. I was horribly, horribly drunk and not in a good way; in a I-need-alcoholic-oblivion-or-I'll-be-slitting-my-wrists-tonight drunk. Not that anyone knew that at the time...well, they did later on when I'd had my little *cough* flip out. Hmm, some memories are best not revisited eh!
                      I don't think you're being oversensitive at all! You have the right to decide what pics of you are displayed to the world, and I think that person is being very rude to do what she's doing

Comment

Hey Jumble....how's it going. Hope all is well.

Started packing yet.

Bringing along handcuffs and an extra large suitcase by any chance.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          I choose you Jann, even though you'll be a dictator

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          *chooses Jann as her dictator*

Phew, no more election booths for me
                          Mwahahaha Already two voters! *sob and huggles them* I'm so proud of you two daring to vote for me!

Thank you thank you! Vote for Jann as your dictator people I promise to make a good world out of it.

*whistles innocently*

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          Yes, Jann, you can have muscle aches in your bum. I've done it before during softball.
                          Yeah...I think I've been too much in the gym this week Although I was more active than the guys, but they disagreed with that statement

*hugs and yays for Bree* I hope they can cure Lisa, but it's good to hear you're going a weekend away with Charmaine

*sob* Just brought my doggy to the kennel; I'll miss her for the next 3 weeks...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Also, love pic of Legolas and it's a very clever name. I am such a softy for kitties. If I had a three legged cat I would probably name it Tripod because I am a wise a$$.

Umm, funny you should say that; I wanted to call him Tripod but hubby veetoed the name. He said that was too cruel!

Update on Lisa. They found more lesions on her brain and they are now considering drilling a hole in her skull to biopsy one of the larger ones. They haven't decided 100% yet so again she and the family is left waiting.

Blimey at this stage I'd say they need to JFDI. Can't really get much worse can it. I am still praying and sending positive vibes for her. I hope this is one of those times it turns out to be something that's easier to treat than to diagnose.

On a brighter note Charmaine is treating me to a long weekend in Vermont at the end of the month. We both have three days off for the holiday (Memorial Day in the US) which is rare for us. Barring any unforeseen circumstances I am actually looking forward to the little get away.

Woohoo! Sounds luverly!

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            Cags, I don't know how to stop them tagging pics either. Just remove the tags when they show up in your albums. Unfortunately, it doesn't remove the pics. I can't stand it when people post pics of me or my family without permission, especially my kids. When I post a pic of anyone else, I ask them first.

Well, to be fair I've posted pics of her and her children on FB but they have been in my Family file which family only can see so, really I don't see that as public sharing. I think she does it for the same reason but is just rather more internet naive than I am. On her profile page she has her DOB, names of her hubby, all her kids, their ages, her school, her home, younameit. I don't even have a relationship status on mine!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            Hey guys.

I came across this 1000 awesome things blog which has been turned into a book, there's a lot of sadness at times on this thread (alone with happy times too!)...I think you guys should check this book/blog out, it brightened my day.

Awesome link, thanks. And, because I forgot last night, awesome scores on your tests. Wow that's pretty good all things. Pat yourself on the back and be proud!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Actually, I'm back with the jacket. Much more......... cosy

And I'm not sharing
                            *sulks*

Oh ok, I guess I'll just have to get back in the queue for RDA then. Such a hardship.

I don't think you're being oversensitive at all! You have the right to decide what pics of you are displayed to the world, and I think that person is being very rude to do what she's doing
                            Yes well. Lest said about that I think. She's my niece though...well, hubby's neice technically, which does at least give me the get out clause that I don't have any actual DNA in common with her. She's alright though; just quite self centered and inconsiderate. But I can mostly ignore that; it's not really worth the hassle where hubby's family are concerned. They've turned holding grudges into an art form over the years and I'm the quick-to-anger/quick-to-forgive type so I'm no match for those skills.

It's my wedding anniversary today. 16 years (and 21 years as a couple)! Wow, how did that happen?
                            And to think we gave ourselves 6 weeks.

And, happy voting UKers! Enjoy your democratic right to pick someone new to bugger it all up for us again.

EDIT: *waves madly at Jann and huggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the anniversary Cags *waves and huggles madly back*

Tomorrow this time I'll be in Rome

*bounces*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Hey Jumble....how's it going. Hope all is well.
                                All is very well thanks Just extended the hotel booking to the end of the week

Started packing yet.
                                Sort of... been picking up a few little things in travel size

Bringing along handcuffs and an extra large suitcase by any chance.
                                Why, are you planning to come back to England with me?

No, no handcuffs. I believe if you can't get attention with natural charm there's no point in using force

*looks around*

Joking of course

Like I've said many many times, my interest in Martin is purely professional *nods*

I miss Nad

Comment

Working...
                                X