X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    *bounces in*

My provisional licence arrived!!!

EDIT: Okay, I don't understand why it keeps making me post twice, and I don't think I'm doing anything wrong ... but whilst I have it, I loved Avatar. I hope you enjoy it, Jumble!
    Woohooood!! Congratulations Wendy, you're ready to roll

Avatar (spoilerd in case anyone hasn't seen it)

Spoiler:
    Stunning! Weird! Scary! Must have jumped out of my skin at least a dozen times Definitely worth the watch

But I have to say - Dances With Wolves anyone? Fern Gully? Nothing new with the story is there?

Oh, and.....

Comment

Yes! Jumbly, I totally agree

Spoiler:
      Avatar is so much like Fern Gully!!! Just trade the fairies for blue people...and take out the cool bat I enjoyed Avatar a lot though, when I saw it. Visually breathtaking!

*yawns* sleep time in Oz!!! Night Woodiehoos *huggles all*
      sigpic

Comment

*waves at everyone*

Spoiler:
        love that movie! But it's especially because of the visual effects. Plus I like the storyline as in the whole creation of another species that doesn't speak English.
        Overall the storyline was good but not spectacular!

Still...love that movie. Love it. Too bad you can't but a 3D version of it

*huggles Martin quickly*

*goes further with cleaning her room*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I think Red Sky fits your criteria and Fallen too, depending of the thickness of your shippy glasses
          Source: IMDB, which is not extremely trustworthy...

I want one too!
          Who doesn't?
          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Hey! Y'all get in line for your Booth! *grabs Booth and runz*

Also, *waves at Bagpuss* Long time no see!
          See? *Hugs LJ*
          There is a long, long, LONG line of people who want their own Booths, but then again, who can resist?
          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Out of Mind and Into the Fire have all of the above
          Cool!
          *Goes to look for DVD*
          *Wonders why we didn't bring that one...*
          sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

Howdie Campers!

Just dropping off the third chapter of Going Under for those interested

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5925031/3/Going_Under

*hugs* Wish I could stay and play...but... *sighs*

*waves*

Josi *hugs hugs* Nice to see you too!!!
            Last edited by mara-anni; 01 May 2010, 07:13 AM.
            sigpic
            Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Yes! Jumbly, I totally agree

Spoiler:
              Avatar is so much like Fern Gully!!! Just trade the fairies for blue people...and take out the cool bat I enjoyed Avatar a lot though, when I saw it. Visually breathtaking!

*yawns* sleep time in Oz!!! Night Woodiehoos *huggles all*

Spoiler:
              Ah, I substituted the golden eagle thingy for the bat

And to add to the list - Pocahontas, shades of Flash Gordon

The only thing that I didn't see coming was the herd of hammerhead-elephant-rhino thingies (or the cavalry if you're into westerns )

Absolutely loved the effects, the acting etc. Just disappointed that the story wasn't new *shrugs*

Comment

I guess I'm going to have to break down and see Avatar. I keep hearing nothing but good things about it. I've been told it's coming out again this summer in 3D in local theatres. I guess I'll wait for that.
                sigpic

Comment

*creeps in*

Just because it's a 69 page and I have to post just to Woohooo!
                  I'm about to put Benjabubs to bed (ohpleasepleasepleasesleeptonight) and I promise to come back and stay for drinks and canapes... and good company of course and update you on my busy few days.

*grabs a vol au vent and sneaks out again*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    I guess I'm going to have to break down and see Avatar. I keep hearing nothing but good things about it. I've been told it's coming out again this summer in 3D in local theatres. I guess I'll wait for that.
                    It's definitely a couple of hours well spent IMO

It's already out here in 3D, but I won't be going to see it. I hate cinemas.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Ah, I substituted the golden eagle thingy for the bat

And to add to the list - Pocahontas, shades of Flash Gordon

The only thing that I didn't see coming was the herd of hammerhead-elephant-rhino thingies (or the cavalry if you're into westerns )

Absolutely loved the effects, the acting etc. Just disappointed that the story wasn't new *shrugs*
                      Spoiler:
                      I agree, it was brilliant in lots of ways, I just kept waiting for the twist I hadn't seen coming. Still waiting I guess I'm too much of an angst lover Pocahontas actually hit more buttons for me storyline wise cos they didn't end up together

Woooooohooooooo Wendy!!! I'm really excited for you! Driving is sooooo much fun Especially the freedom it gives you!

I remember dragging my Dad out for my first driving lesson the minute my provisional came through the letterbox It's a shame insurance costs make that almost impossible these days. I remember driving my parents down to Oxford a little while after I passed my test. My Dad turned to my Mum and said "I think her right foot is made of lead." She replied "You taught her to drive!" His foot is even more leaden than mine
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Cags*

Jumble, you had the same reaction to the film that I did. I think I enjoyed it better on a second watch

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        Woooooohooooooo Wendy!!! I'm really excited for you! Driving is sooooo much fun Especially the freedom it gives you!

I remember dragging my Dad out for my first driving lesson the minute my provisional came through the letterbox It's a shame insurance costs make that almost impossible these days. I remember driving my parents down to Oxford a little while after I passed my test. My Dad turned to my Mum and said "I think her right foot is made of lead." She replied "You taught her to drive!" His foot is even more leaden than mine
                        Okay, I haven't gone out driving yet! LOL. But my brother was round this morning and he had me in his car, in the drivers' seat, so that I could see how I felt and see if I would be able to do that without panicking. For the record, I did it. So, hopefully, when it comes to my first lesson, I can repeat that!

I don't know quite what you mean by a lead foot... but I'm assuming it means you drive too fast?
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yes Wendy, a lead foot means being too heavy on the accelerator

Good for you, the more time you spend just sitting in the driver's seat the easier it will be to take the next step

Which is when?

IN 90 DAYS!!!!!

Comment

Jumble, hopefully it's very soon. Just gotta arrange a first lesson!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Jumble, hopefully it's very soon. Just gotta arrange a first lesson!
                              Good! And please let us know when it will be so that we can send lots of calming vibes your way

Do you know how bouncy I am that you're doing this?

Only 52 posts to go.................

Comment

Congrats on your 69!

Good! And please let us know when it will be so that we can send lots of calming vibes your way

Do you know how bouncy I am that you're doing this?

Only 52 posts to go.................
                                Heeee. I love it! I love it. That means so much to me!

52?!?
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X