No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, when a 10-year-old-boy tells me that my car is not only comfortable and 'sparky', but also very cute, I know my Woody has the charisma his name deserves

And when that same 10-year-old boy (who's name is Matthew) rolls his eyes at me every time I call him Martin, I know I am waaaaaaay beyond saving

Comment

Bree, I don't remember the pre-Google existence. It just doesn't compute for me. Hahaha

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      You know, when a 10-year-old-boy tells me that my car is not only comfortable and 'sparky', but also very cute, I know my Woody has the charisma his name deserves

And when that same 10-year-old boy (who's name is Matthew) rolls his eyes at me every time I call him Martin, I know I am waaaaaaay beyond saving

Edit: Bekki Dare I ask what cowboy shots are??
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Sarai for being all alone at work*

Bekki

Happy Queensday Jann!! *pretends to know what Queensday is*

Have fun wine tasting Bree!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

It surely isn't possible to be nonchalant about it after just having done it once?

I guess I might get to feel like that if I'd been about ten times...................

Maybe
          Ten times....hmmmm.....need to check my piggy bank...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Happy Queensday Jann!
            Like Nikki, I have no idea what that is and will have to Google it as well. Can anyone remember life without Google? What did we do back then?

Only 10 Jumble?

@ Bekki, which reminds me, today is my late day at work so I go in very late and come home very late. Wine tasting tonight so the time will fly, I hope.

I will go light on the wine tonight as my boss got me drunk last night. I was ready to go home and a good customer walked in so I had to stay. This guy will spend an amount equivalent to my entire paycheck to buy wine for he and his wife for the weekend (If only I knew for even one day how the other half lived )

Anyway, Mario grabs three bottles of wine (one is an Amarone which is higher than average in alcohol content) and says "lets go next door and try these". Three bottles of wine later we were all quite happy.
            Beth, a woman I work with had never seen me tipsy before and she found it to be quite funny

Anyway, no getting drunk tonight.
            How do you get your job....whoa...I could celebrate that one... <-- brought out the whole gang.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I googled Queensday....It is a holiday in Holland to celebrate the Queen's birthday. Brings out all the street vendors and it sounds like "party time" a great big party. Can we all come to celebrate?

Party....party....party.... don't forget the wine "wine_buyer" Yeah, we're going to have a party. And everyone is going to be invited..... <--- hey who let him in.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Ten times....hmmmm.....need to check my piggy bank...
                Hey, I could take out a new mortgage!

Er......... actually, I can't, since my house is rented

But I wood if I could

Comment

Queensday sounds like a partay I'd like to go to. Yahoo!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

But I wood if I could
                    Hey Jumble, that's all that counts....
                    sigpic

Comment

At least you are consistent

How do you get your job....whoa...I could celebrate that one...;-) :-D <-- brought out the whole gang.
                      First you start teaching and then one of your students has to be a rich older gentleman who owns a wine import business which he then sells and decides to open a wine shop instead. He then has to seek you out and offer you a job to run the computer systems and somehow you end up doing that and becoming the resident Wine Sommelier as well. Nothin' to it.

Well, I googled Queensday....It is a holiday in Holland to celebrate the Queen's birthday. Brings out all the street vendors and it sounds like "party time" a great big party. Can we all come to celebrate? :-)

Party....party....party.... don't forget the wine "wine_buyer" Yeah, we're going to have a party. And everyone is going to be invited..... <--- hey who let him in.
                      I know of a really good Amarone that will kick your A$$
                      BTW- You can call me Bree. wine_buyer takes to long to type

Er......... actually, I can't, since my house is rented :-o

But I wood if I could

EDIT: I looked down at the ad under the posting box and it was wine.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        What is this 'Yahoo'

I think what you meant to say was

WOOHOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Hey Jumble, that's all that counts....
                        Yeah! I'd mortgage my council house and pay him anything he wanted to....... er.......... show me round the Sanctuary set and demonstate how his tool works

Edit: I meant Viewfinder.... VIEWFINDER!!!

D'oh!

Comment

Bree

I don't know that that is so easy
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

At least you are consistent

First you start teaching and then one of your students has to be a rich older gentleman who owns a wine import business which he then sells and decides to open a wine shop instead. He then has to seek you out and offer you a job to run the computer systems and somehow you end up doing that and becoming the resident Wine Sommelier as well. Nothin' to it.
                            Hey, sounds reasonable to me.

I know of a really good Amarone that will kick your A$$
                            BTW- You can call me Bree. wine_buyer takes to long to type
                            All right Bree....as for the wine...is that figuritively or literally....

Originally posted by jumble

But I wood if I could s:
                            Works for me Jumble

All right, I give, what is a Amarone?
                            sigpic

Comment

What is this 'Yahoo'

I think what you meant to say was

WOOHOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

My bad.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

My bad.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
                                That's better! Do that another 77 times and you can show off your new avi

I'm soooo tired. I really shouldn't play football with the kids, especially not after only four hours' sleep

And I really shouldn't be eating these sausages....... but hey, four sausages do not a heart attack make, right?

Um.........

No gutterizing please!

Comment

Working...
                                X