No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey. Thought you might like to see a more recent pic of my Mommy. She's the one in the middle. My Uncle Royce (on the far right) has been scanning and sending us pics, bless his heart. He's so awesome.

Spoiler:

She had the best smile
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Wood love to be able to take everyone in with me but security might notice me bringing a giant trunk onto the set!

Re: bolded part. Yes, that's pretty much it, taking you for the entertainment value.
      I knew it!

But I don't care

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Hey. Thought you might like to see a more recent pic of my Mommy. She's the one in the middle. My Uncle Royce (on the far right) has been scanning and sending us pics, bless his heart. He's so awesome.

Aw what a lovely happy pic! Thanks for sharing

Comment

LJ, that happy snap is lovely!!!

Sorry for my recent absence...I have being Dr Who-ing...(and I swear the Dr Whoing has nothing to do with the guy I like to perve on having lent me his removeable harddrive so I could watch it....you know, it's not like I was trying to show i was interested in the things he's interested in...I just...really...am keen on...starting to watch Dr Who....)

*huggles everyone nekkid*
        sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*huggles all*

Sorry didn't really catch up yet Overslept for almost 2 hours this morning while I had a presentation in the first hour Managed to sneak in the class the moment the teacher was gone and do my German thing...went fine and I passed (thank god...didn 't really learn it except for in the class and writing it in the train yesterday)

*huggles all*

*runs out again*

*is losing her head today coz nothing is going according to plan...
          sigpic

Comment

I was so tired after the Awards Night at church last night that I just went to bed when I got home. Now I'm playing catch up.

Your welcome for the present, Bree. Kind of weird you had to do your Will on your birthday, but it needs to be done. Not a bad omen, just preparing for the far, far future. Good job on losing the weight. That treadmill must be working.

Jann, glad you were able to get everything done after having a great time at the Iron Man 2 premiere. *is still jealous*

Amanda, I hope the computer gets fixed soon so you get all your files back for school. I remember going without my computer for one week after the hard drive failed and thought it was the end of the world. I started going through withdrawals. I also decided to get an external hard drive and a flash drive, so I wouldn't lose everything I've saved over the years.

EH-T, Jumble as an entertainment value, funny. You picked a good one because you guys are going to have a lot of fun together.

Bekki, what we do for men.

lj, love the pic with your mom. Are those all her siblings? She definitely has a nice smile. She must have brightened your day every time you saw it.

*hugs to all the Woohoos I didn't mention and I'm not hugging nekkid* I'm a prude, Jann.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Bekki, that is a big sacrifice you are doing for a guy *giggles*

Jann, yay for doing great on your presentation *hugs for nothing going according to plan*

*runs around nekkid*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*bounces*

I skipped a class (too sunny outside and my Baal(teacher's name) is kinda boring)

Thus that means*bounces*

VACATION!!!

Next week Rome. Week after that my birthday and going to the beach.

Yey!
                sigpic

Comment

*flops on couch* Quiet day...

*looks at Gimp*
                  sigpic

Comment

*flops in* I really really want this week to be over!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Next week is finals!!

How weird is it that I am excited about finals?

*runs through thread nekkid*
                    Good luck for finals!

What a fabulous pic! Thanks for sharing with us

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Sorry for my recent absence...I have being Dr Who-ing...(and I swear the Dr Whoing has nothing to do with the guy I like to perve on having lent me his removeable harddrive so I could watch it....you know, it's not like I was trying to show i was interested in the things he's interested in...I just...really...am keen on...starting to watch Dr Who....)

*bounces and squees* Doctor Who is awesome! Are you watching the old classic stuff or the new stuff? I'm a bit meh about the classic stuff now (though I loved it as a kid) but love love new Who And David Tennant... *drools*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *runs in*

*huggles all*

Sorry didn't really catch up yet Overslept for almost 2 hours this morning while I had a presentation in the first hour Managed to sneak in the class the moment the teacher was gone and do my German thing...went fine and I passed (thank god...didn 't really learn it except for in the class and writing it in the train yesterday)

*huggles all*

*runs out again*

Sehr gut
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Good luck Yessika on the exams next week, my school goes an extra week longer.

Jann, yay for vacation!

I have a speech to give tomorrow, last speech of the semester, woot! Really nervous because I can only use notecards with one or two works on it for each point and I have SO much detail.

Also, got a call from my Youth Director's wife at my church. Her and her husband are going away this weekend and their babysitter canceled today at last minute. So she wanted to know if I could watch her kids for a day and a half. ! I love her kids though so I'm happy to do it. But I've never taked care of a 5, 4, and 2 year old for such a long time by myself so a little bit nervous. I get paid though and get to stay at their house. I'll be going over almost right after school tomorrow and won't be back to my house till 8 on Saturday.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Good luck on your speech and your babysitting Amanda!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Dear Amanda's Teacher

Amanda will not be able to turn in her assignments nor will she be able to give any speeches because her computer ate her homework.

Sincerely,

The Vice Secretary of the WooHoo Administration

Just print this out and hand it to your teachers.
                          Where were you when I was at school?

What a beautiful, happy picture. Thank you for sharing, LJ. She had an amazing smile.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *runs in*

*huggles all*

*huggles all*

*runs out again*

That's lucky! Incredible that you managed to do that. If that had been me, the teacher would not only be there, but the floor would be full of squeaky toys and sitting on my chair would operate an alarm.

Sorry things haven't gone according to plan, but yahoo for time off!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Good luck Yessika on the exams next week, my school goes an extra week longer.

Jann, yay for vacation!

I have a speech to give tomorrow, last speech of the semester, woot! Really nervous because I can only use notecards with one or two works on it for each point and I have SO much detail.

Also, got a call from my Youth Director's wife at my church. Her and her husband are going away this weekend and their babysitter canceled today at last minute. So she wanted to know if I could watch her kids for a day and a half. ! I love her kids though so I'm happy to do it. But I've never taked care of a 5, 4, and 2 year old for such a long time by myself so a little bit nervous. I get paid though and get to stay at their house. I'll be going over almost right after school tomorrow and won't be back to my house till 8 on Saturday.
                          Good luck with your speech and the babysitting, Amanda
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

I think Doctor Who is an acceptable reason. It certainly is in my book! No matter the reason, you're watching an awesome show!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Keep it up Wendy, only 88 to go

Busy day, very tired, going to bed

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Comment

Woodnight Jumble!! *huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X