The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    And was it a laugh? I'm curious now, got a link?
    This the link -- http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post11452430

And I didn't laugh so much as snort.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Yeah that's pretty much what I thought. Although studios have been known to leak spoilers for misinformation, or to pique interest so it's possible this is the case to test the waters on whether there's interest in the third movie. I'm still very skeptical of whether ti'll even get made.

In any case, I am off to bed so happy chatting and...no sneaky nnekkid running while I'm away.

Woodnight Woohoos.

*happy dances out of thread*
    Sleep well, Cags!!!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ok, I just read it. Waste of time if you ask me, nothing to substantiate it and nothing to worry about

I'm still confident that it'll get made, just not sure if it will be in time for the S/J story to be finalized on screen bearing in mind RDA's age

Having MGM shelve the next Bond movie doesn't bode well though

WoodNight Cags

I should be off to my bed now too See if I can actually sleep tonight

Comment

Ok, I just read it. Waste of time if you ask me, nothing to substantiate it and nothing to worry about

I'm still confident that it'll get made, just not sure if it will be in time for the S/J story to be finalized on screen bearing in mind RDA's age

WoodNight Cags

I should be off to my bed now too See if I can actually sleep tonight
        Exactly.

Sleep well

*huggles*
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

Heh. Heh. Heh.

EDIT: Actually, I may take this quiet moment to find some Martin pics and post them...
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*sends more positive vibes*

Good luck with that. Three of my brothers still live at home with my parents. Yes they are all grown ups but... meh, boys One is a vegetarian, one eats anything you put in front of him but is defintely into meat, the third is a vegan. You can imagine how much fun shopping and cooking for that household is.

So... toilet training Benjabubs. Apparently I got it wrong, because when he said Tuedsay he meant next Tuesday. Silly mummy I reckon, come next Tuesday he'll rememebr that, actually, he meant the one after. Will he ever get it? Is this my punishment for having such an easy time of parenting up until now? Karma I say!
            Thanks Cags.
            Actually, I decided to try and go vegetarian, light on the seafood, during the weeks when Charmaine is home and then when she's away (every other week) it will be carnivore heaven for me.

on potty training. Good luck next Tuesday Wasn't that a Sanctuary episode involving massive amounts of water? Could be an omen.
            *sigh*

Ok, I'll put you all out of your misery (I have permission )

Drum roll please..........

EH-T, llp and Flow have won an auction item.

spoilered for space
            Spoiler:
            An AWESOME auction item.

They've won a Sanctuary set tour, lunch with the cast and crew and a walk-on part in an ep!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand...........

because they are all lovely lovely AWESOME ladies, they've invited me to join them

*picks self up off floor for the hundredth time*

Think of it......... I could get to actually SEE Martin direct

I could get to hear "Aaaaaaaaand CUT!!!" live and in person

I could get to have lunch with him

And the rest of the cast and crew of course

All of this depends upon whether it can be arranged whilst we are all in Vancouver for SE. So it's not definite. It's not. But the very idea of it is enough to have me happy dancing on the ceiling and drag me back up from the depths of misery I've been in for the last couple of weeks

I’ve got everything crossed in the hope that it can happen, but if it doesn’t I at least know that it could have, and that I have some really awesome and lovely friends here

WooHoooooood!!!!!!

Congratulations Jumble!!!
            That is truly awesome! You are going to see Amanda Tapping Martin Wood in person! You get to breathe the same air as Amanda Tapping Martin Wood! You could have lunch with Amanda Tapping Martin Wood!!

That is the most awesomest news ever!
            You deserve to have something wonderful come your way and what wonderful friends Eh-T, llp and Flow are.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            *huggles Bree* Aww I'll be praying for your family! I hope the docs find out what's wrong soon!

Laptop has spyware so I have to use dad's computer, meaning once mom gets home i don't have access to a computer. Hopefully if it's not too bad I might have it back on the weekend. Who knows. But I need it for my online class and I have 3 papers due this week and lord knows my mother doesn't understand that I have things due that I need the computer for. I have the rest of this week and next week and then finals week and then I'm DONE. Hopefully I can pass my math class. *sigh* Anyways...* at computers and sucky days*
            Thanks Amanda and I hope so because they've offered us some hope but at the same time they also cautioned us that it may not work. So we're being cautiously optimistic.

As for he computer woes. I used malwarebytes.org and it was the only thing that saved y laptop. They have a free version and it really works.
            Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            I've never watched it... Yeah, yeah, I know. But whenever they showed an ad for it here, my dad would change the channel and mutter "we're not watching that rubbish!"

Love it! Congrats on the huge milestone!

That sounds quite nice... Happy Birthday

*hugs* *crosses fingers they figure it out soon*

<snip for space>

Also, managed to find a driving instructor!!!
            Thanks and thanks Wendy.
            Good luck with the driving lessons. You will be amaze at how quickly you will gain confidence.
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Sarai*

*grabs broccoli*

So much for keeping my mouth shut until it was fixed, huh?

EH-T said I could tell, and I just couldn't keep it in any longer
              - no one asked me.....
              sigpic

Comment

Someone throw a sheet over me because.... ooh ooh ooooh you lucky lucky LUCKY.... did I mention LUCKY! things.

This calls for a massive...

This calls for the wafting of broccoli smoke into the deepest darkest corners fo GW.

This calls for mass nekkid running and bouncing on couches (bunny helmet be damned!).

This calls for.... wine. And chocolate.

... and lots of these

Awesome news!

Congratulations EH-T, Flow and llp. Awesome news and well done you on bidding.

Can I squee now? Really, really loud? Oh go on you know you want me too...

SQUEEEE!!!!!!

Whoa, still trying to get my hearing back after that "squee" and thanks.
                sigpic

Comment

Honestly, how can there be any spoilers out when you're not even sure if A. It's gonna be made and B. What actors/characters are going to be in it. That being said I just texted a GW member to let me know what it was and I'm with Wendy...not worth your time.

SGU
                  Spoiler:
                  Okay, I'll definitally give credit, at least the characters have dimension.

I'm still meh about it at least it's starting to come together a bit.

All I know is I really wish there was some good spacey/alien shows out there. I'm going through withdrawls!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    *runs around nekkid*

Heh. Heh. Heh.

EDIT: Actually, I may take this quiet moment to find some Martin pics and post them...
                    *taps fingers and waits*

What? You really think I'm not watching you while I'm asleep?

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    Thanks Cags.
                    Actually, I decided to try and go vegetarian, light on the seafood, during the weeks when Charmaine is home and then when she's away (every other week) it will be carnivore heaven for me.

on potty training. Good luck next Tuesday Wasn't that a Sanctuary episode involving massive amounts of water? Could be an omen.
                    I never thought of that

That is truly awesome! You are going to see Amanda Tapping Martin Wood in person! You get to breathe the same air as Amanda Tapping Martin Wood! You could have lunch with Amanda Tapping Martin Wood!!

You deserve to have something wonderful come your way and what wonderful friends Eh-T, llp and Flow are.
                    I know! I was totally bowled over by the whole thing

And yes, AT may well be there as well, but will I notice? Unlikely

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    - no one asked me.....
                    Ooops!

Comment

SGU

Spoiler:
                      I was with you there! I was doing fistpumps and going "YESSSSS!!!!" but then they brought him back
                      But I guess kudos to Joe and the other writers for making me care enough to hate the guy
                      But that's what makes his character good....the man you love to hate.

I like Young, but I have a feeling he has a lot of hidden evilness
                      oooh, that could be fun.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Thanks Cags.

Thanks Amanda and I hope so because they've offered us some hope but at the same time they also cautioned us that it may not work. So we're being cautiously optimistic.

As for he computer woes. I used malwarebytes.org and it was the only thing that saved y laptop. They have a free version and it really works.

Thanks and thanks Wendy.
                        Good luck with the driving lessons. You will be amaze at how quickly you will gain confidence.
                        Thanks Bree , Sally (majorsal) sent me a text telling me to go on one like that, except you have to download it and the spyware won't let me open any applications like that. Luckily my brother gets paid to fix computer when stuff like this happens so I have confidence in him. But I want it back now!

Comment

RDA's age won't interfere with anything. It is MGM getting their financial act together - if they ever do. They're the ones that hosed it for us. The movies made money.
                          sigpic

Comment

You know...I'm going with the rock bottom mindset about the 3rd movie, because anything else is an improvement. Good thinking right?

Comment

Off line for a few hours and it takes me over an hour to catch up with all the postings...wheeeew!

Jumble, don't you worry. We have an attorney negotiating for us.....she will get a good date for us to go. Did you hear they asked if next week would be good. I think EH-T almost fell over with that one. But she let them know what would be the best time for us and if necessary we could sacrifice the "acting" debut of whoever does the walk-on.

So you want to have MW for lunch....oops I mean you want to eat lunch with MW who would guess.

I'm glad you finally know about this. EH-T and I have been emailing back and forth about the bidding and I had to remain quiet. Not in my general nature. I'm glad it makes you very happy. Did your jaw drop when she told you.... did you jump up and down I hope this helps to bring you out of your funk.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                You know...I'm going with the rock bottom mindset about the 3rd movie, because anything else is an improvement. Good thinking right?
                                I agree.....and I now think MGM must have been run by idiots!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X