The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Thanks Valerie and please tell me what is this show "The Nanny" that you keep posting about?
    You don't know what The Nanny is?!
    Don't worry, I didn't either till I watched a couple eps with my mom about a month ago.
    Anyway, it's the FUNNIEST sitcom ever! It ran from 1993 to 1999. It is sooooooo funny, if you're ever in need of a laugh, I would recommended this.

EDIT: "eek dance"? I am sooooo there!! *Dances*
    sigpic

Comment

*agrees with Val* The Nanny is a hilarious show...and a very obvious ship in it It's when you want to watch something mindless We still get re-runs of it in here...
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann and Josi*

I have decided that what this thread needs right this minute is another "eek dance"

Feel free to join in.
        *does a quick delurk from work*
        Oh I'll join you in a quick "eek dance". If it helps to cheer up/help celebrate with all the rest of the Woohoos why not? (especially if you could see me dance )

*huggles all the Woohoos* I've missed you all.

*sigh* I must go back to lurking now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *agrees with Val* The Nanny is a hilarious show...and a very obvious ship in it It's when you want to watch something mindless We still get re-runs of it in here...
          *Shakes head vigorously in agreement* I have to stop it every couple of minutes because I'm missing all of it from laughing so hard. Then I often have to go get water, then I start to choke... OK, getting off track.
          *Huggles Woohoos*
          sigpic

Comment

*Kicks back on couch* Didn't sleep well last night, which makes for a melancholy day. I with the laundry would do itself. *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Feel free to join in.
              Joining the eek dance too.

Just finished up with the ortho doctor. Again I wait to see if it will heal because he doesn't want to do evasive surgery without knowing the problem. I have been going to this doctor for a year. I have had X-Rays, MRIs, Physical Therapy and yet he doesn't know what it is? He told me last time, that shaving the bones would help, this time, let's wait. I don't get it. I want my shoulder back. Get this, my sternoclavicular joint swells so much that it pushes my clavicle forward. Now he wants to see this. He has seen it already! Okay, let me go wreck my shoulder so you can see the swelling and measure how far my clavicle gets pushed forward. EEK! Now I wish I had just torn the tendons rather than injured them. It would have been an easy fix then.

I have softball practice tonight, so let's see how it does this time. I play in pain. It's better than not playing.

Jann, I'm glad your friend is okay and that you were there to help her.

Sarai, you are killing us.

Val, I love The Nanny. Max and Fran, oh did I ship those two.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*huggles LJ*

That's one time I really appreciate being on my own, so little laundry to worry about

Nik it sounds to me like you need to get a second opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  Val, I love The Nanny. Max and Fran, oh did I ship those two.
                  Love them!
                  Let me tell you something, if you or anyone could find a show where I couldn't ship SOMEONE (Not counting little kids shows, like, Barney) then you would win a large trophy holding tons of cash. I always have been, always will be, a shipper.
                  *Hugs for problems*
                  sigpic

Comment

Woohoood!! Check out The Constellation Awards nominations

Comment

I can't deal with the MQ either. Stupid cursor is jumping all over the place.

Thanks for the info Valerie. I think I may have seen an ep or two of that show. Is she the one with the really nasally voice?
                      *waves to Estrela*
                      *hugs* LJ for bad nights sleep and icky laundry. I am the laundry doer in my house and you wood be surprised at how much laundry two people can accumulate in a week.
                      *hugs* Nikki for shoulder and doctor. I agree with Jumble and was going to suggest that maybe you should have another doctor have a look at it since this one seems so indecisive.

Amanda and Agam are nominated against each other. If Agam wins do we get Ashley back at the end of Season 3?

Only Canadians can vote. *sigh*
                      I am French Canadian. All of my grandparents were born in Canada and their parents and so on...
                      Does that count for nothing?

(that smiley is so gosh darned useful )
                      sigpic

Comment

*yawns* Joe

Er...

I mean...

Hm...

*runz away*
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm skipping the multi-quote thing too. It's too hard to type with it jumping all over. It took me forever to bold someone's name earlier.

Jumble and Bree, my family has been telling me that for months. That I should get a second opinion. The darn shoulder won't heal. Maybe now I will listen.

Val, you shipper. I am picky on who I ship. If I don't feel the chemistry, it isn't any good for me. Right now, I want to ship two people, but it isn't right due to his religious oath. But they are just so good together.

Seems like lj is having nice dreams.

EDIT - 16 more posts until I show you my new artwork.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *yawns* Joe

Er...

I mean...

Hm...

*runz away*
                            Been there, done that

Er.... not Joe of course

Nik I really think you should, and what can it hurt?

15 to go! Get posting

Comment

Thanks for the info Valerie. I think I may have seen an ep or two of that show. Is she the one with the really nasally voice?
                              Yep!
                              Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              Val, you shipper. I am picky on who I ship. If I don't feel the chemistry, it isn't any good for me. Right now, I want to ship two people, but it isn't right due to his religious oath. But they are just so good together.
                              Ship them!
                              Er, I have no idea who you're talking about, really, I don't.
                              And I just get the feeling that so and so belong together, every time I watch a show, which is why I don't watch TV.
                              sigpic

Comment

Jumble, I originally saw a different ortho doctor when I tore my ACL in my knee three years ago, but his office moved. Maybe I should give him a call.

Val, one word: FRAN!

11 more to go! It's not that great of artwork, but it is the first time I made something just for this thread.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X