The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *hugs Jumble* Don't apologise or feel bad, I think we feel more use when we know that you're having a bad day and can send you hugs and love (or at least, I do )
    Ok, I'll try to remember that

Sorry you had such a rough night and that Lee and Joel were so upset too I hope today is a brighter one for you, or if not, that tomorrow will be, or the next day You are strong, even if you don't feel it.
    The thing is, children tend to live in the moment, they think what they're seeing is what will alway be, if you see what I mean So seeing me literally fall apart in front of them scared them badly and they thought I'd never be the same again as they were used to. I explained to them this morning that that's not the case, that I wood be what they consider 'normal' again, but that sometimes adults find themselves in situations that they just don't know how to deal with and in my case that means I'll get very drunk and cry my heart out when I need to release the stress and pain. But that most of the time I'm ok. I think they understood. They were certainly a lot happier by the time I dropped them at Anderson's.

Grief is hard for me to understand and get to grips with, let alone explain to children who shouldn't have seen it in the first place I'll definitely stay off the wine when they're here in future.

And it keeps sending me back to the first page too
    So much for improvements

Edit: I think I'll go back to bed, I'm exhausted.
    Last edited by Jumble; 25 April 2010, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Grief is hard for me to understand and get to grips with, let alone explain to children who shouldn't have seen it in the first place I'll definitely stay off the wine when they're here in future.

So much for improvements

Edit: I think I'll go back to bed, I'm exhausted.
      Back to bed??? It's time to get up.

I'm going to have to stop reading this thread. Last night MW was in and out of my dreams all night. He kept trying to tell me something, but everytime he opened his mouth to say something I could never hear it.......very frustrating. Besides, I rarely remember any of my dreams. But the strange thing about this one in the last time he tried to speak (and nothing came out) AT showed up and said (in a British accent) "TELL HER ALREADY!" Tell me what?.......what am I trying to remember? I'm going nuts over here - which really isn't that far of a reach.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey....how come after I posted it sent me back to the #1 post????

Or at least when I quoted it did....it didn't send me back with this post. But it is counting right now. Two posts next to each other and it went up on number. First time it did that.
        sigpic

Comment

GW's go to first unread post is broken .

Hope everyone's having a nice restful Sunday. Dave and I have been out yomping in the countryside, filling up on a gorgeous Beef Sunday roast and now eating ice-cream which does mean I'm undoing all the good work of the walk but I just don't care !

*hugs Jumble and LJ* And kudos to Cags for that incredible post. What fantastic advice

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Hope everyone's having a nice restful Sunday. Dave and I have been out yomping in the countryside, filling up on a gorgeous Beef Sunday roast and now eating ice-cream which does mean I'm undoing all the good work of the walk but I just don't care !

*hugs Jumble and LJ* And kudos to Cags for that incredible post. What fantastic advice
            Well at least I'm not broken

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday. Although I don't know if I know how to "yomp."

And as for the walk and then the ice cream - no harm/no foul. Just balances themselves out.

And so much for the number count. It didn't jump to the next number this time. ?????
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds splendid I went exploring along the canal and found this whole wildnernessy bit that I never knew existed, only about 5 minutes from my house
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*
                *extra huggles for LJ & Jumble*

*waggles finger at Jumble* How many times do we have to tell you? There's no need to apologise for how you feel. We're all here to support to each other and will always try our best to make you smile or get you high on broccoli smoke - whichever you prefer

Sames goes for you LJ.

Bonfire smoke on the other hand, isn't good for the soul - it just makes you stink!! But the fun to be had in burning stuff makes up for it We finally finished clearing the allotment this week and spent the last 2 days burning it all. I've already informed Lea that we need a nice big broccoli patch once its ready for planting

Sarai - The walk means you can eat the ice-cream guilt free cos you've already burned it off So, in this case, not caring is good
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Sounds splendid I went exploring along the canal and found this whole wildnernessy bit that I never knew existed, only about 5 minutes from my house
                  Oooh! I always felt Oxford wood be like that. Not necessarily wildernesses but undiscovered little areas around every corner !

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday. Although I don't know if I know how to "yomp."
                  I suppose the technical definition wood be "stride enthusiastically"

*huggles Oma* for bonfire smoke although I agree burning stuff is fun (said in the least pyromaniacal-way possible )!

Comment

*waves*

Dropping by to hug everyone! I seem to have a little streak of good luck navigating and loading the pages, so I'm sorry if I missed something huge, but I'm handing out hugs and happy vibes. Feel free to grab them if you need them.

Still with you guys and you're awesome!
                    *hugs WooHoos*
                    *hugs PTB*
                    *''borrows'' some pictures*
                    *runs out*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oooh! I always felt Oxford wood be like that. Not necessarily wildernesses but undiscovered little areas around every corner !
                      Yep Even after 11 and a half years it can still surprise me

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *waves*

Dropping by to hug everyone! I seem to have a little streak of good luck navigating and loading the pages, so I'm sorry if I missed something huge, but I'm handing out hugs and happy vibes. Feel free to grab them if you need them.

Still with you guys and you're awesome!
                      *hugs WooHoos*
                      *hugs PTB*
                      *''borrows'' some pictures*
                      *runs out*
                      *hugs Nad right back*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs all*

*runs around nekkid*
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles woohoos*

I'm procrastinating as always because there is only one more week and finals left!! *runs around nekkid*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            *huggles woohoos*

I'm procrastinating as always because there is only one more week and finals left!! *runs around nekkid*
                            Yuk, finals..... Glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. I preferred writing papers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Whew, two birthday parties and I'm tired. One was at the inflatable place and the second was at a roller rink. I'm exhausted. *takes off clothes and joins everyone by running around nekkid*

Thanks Jumble for the MW pics and a huge hug just because.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Yuk, finals..... Glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. I preferred writing papers.
                                I prefer finals

*huggles Treknik nekkid*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X