Sometimes I go quiet too.........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Sometimes I go quiet too.........
      *huggles*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*snuggles on the couch with Joe, hoping to make the sucky day better* Hi everyone.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes. And I've resisted saying why this time, but I'm just about drunk enough to spit it out.

Michael's house was sold last week. I knew it wood happen sometime, the Executors were just waiting for the property market to improve, which it has now. I knew it wood happen, but I didn't know it wood be so gut-wrenchingly painful. So I've been in a foul mood ever since. Sorry

Paul (Michael's brother) was here last weekend, absolutely desolate and looking for comfort, solace, and I just couldn't find any for him I feel bad about that.

I also feel bad because LJ's loss is so much more recent, and raw, and I should be helping her, finding the words to give her comfort, and I just can't I'm so sorry LJ.

Time is supposed to heal, but here I am seven months down the line and finding it harder and harder to deal with each day.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Yes. And I've resisted saying why this time, but I'm just about drunk enough to spit it out.

Michael's house was sold last week. I knew it wood happen sometime, the Executors were just waiting for the property market to improve, which it has now. I knew it wood happen, but I didn't know it wood be so gut-wrenchingly painful. So I've been in a foul mood ever since. Sorry

Paul (Michael's brother) was here last weekend, absolutely desolate and looking for comfort, solace, and I just couldn't find any for him I feel bad about that.

I also feel bad because LJ's loss is so much more recent, and raw, and I should be helping her, finding the words to give her comfort, and I just can't Sorry LJ.

Time is supposed to heal, but here I am seven months down the line and finding it harder and harder to deal with each day.
            Don't be sorry for that. *hugs* Not at all. You have to feel, even the negative emotions, and you shoudn't be sorry for that. Time does heal, it just takes more than we realise.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *snuggles on the couch with Joe, hoping to make the sucky day better* Hi everyone.
              *waves* Joe makes it all better!

EDIT: WHOOPS! I didn't meant to do the double-posting. My bad! *headdesk*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                Don't be sorry for that. *hugs* Not at all. You have to feel, even the negative emotions, and you shoudn't be sorry for that. Time does heal, it just takes more than we realise.
                But why? Why can't it all just go away?

Comment

Damn! I missed your 69

See? Not paying attention to anything except my own self

Comment

Jumble, words of comfort don't help me right now. I am so raw, that any emotion hurts...it rubs against my sorrow and causes me pain. So please...sit here with me and we'll cry, because there's just nothing else to do right now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Jumble, words of comfort don't help me right now. I am so raw, that any emotion hurts...it rubs against my sorrow and causes me pain. So please...sit here with me and we'll cry, because there's just nothing else to do right now.
                      *puts arms around LJ and cries with her*

*and shouts and screams and yells because this is all just so bloody unfair*

Comment

*Huggles LJ and Jumble because life can be so unfair at times*
                        I don't really have any words to say, because I've never really been through something like this. Well, my grandmother on my mom's side passed away a couple years back, but I really didn't know her, so no. Nothing.
                        But if you ever need a hug, or a funny quote I'm sure there's something that can be done.
                        *Huggles again*
                        sigpic

Comment

*grabs you both and hugs you* I wish I could make it all go away, but I can't. Vent away, cry, scream, yell. We're all here for you

Jumble, I didn't even notice hunni. But thank you <3
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

(((jumble and LJ)))

Congrats on the 69 Wendy!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*huggles Jumbly and LJ very tightly*

Jumbly I just want to say I LOVE! your avatar...wanted to green you but GW locked my fridge again! Love the sig you made a few pages earlier too

Congrats on the 69 Wendy!

Had a lousy day at work ended with a fight with my boss...again ...which I won...again (got a big tip) He told me I was too happy (I was just in a normal good mood...so not even as hyperactive as I normally am)
                              (oh and this all was while I said I felt bad and not good(sick) so I just tried to be happy to make it more easier for myself)

*runs out again*
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jann*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X