No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed his worthless trivia, does he still do that?

Night Valerie!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Wow, just took a long nap on the couch. My couch, not the Woohoo couch. I didn't mean to do that. Now I will be awake for awhile.

I am so happy because the P/T conferences went great. The teacher was amazed by the difference in my son due to their new lesson in Physical Science: Space. This is my son's favorite topic. He couldn't stop talking about it in class. He would ask questions, answer questions and just plain talk about it. The teacher was so surprised. She realized that he is a very social child when it comes to something he is passionate about. He even increased his Reading level by four levels because she gave him a book about Space. He read it to her perfectly and was able to retell the story. She was very impressed with his reading. Now she believes me.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

That is so great Treknik!!!

I'm glad she saw the light
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Good to hear that Trek

Cags loved the pics and good to see you had a good time...*shudders when she thinks of musea*(mom took us to one too many )

Dad got back surgery today....please send us/him some good vibes that it all will go okay! *is nervous because they're going to do something with his nerves*
          *runs out since she is his driver....*
          sigpic

Comment

~~~~~~~ sending vibes to Jann's dad ~~~~~~~

I'm the opposite, my parents didn't take me to museums. I find the London one from Cags pics absolutely beautiful.
            sigpic

Comment

*sends good vibes to Jann and her dad*
              sigpic

Comment

(((((Jann and Dad)))))
                sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear we've all been proved right Nik

*sending good vibes to Jann's Dad*

Saw this on the Damian/Twitter thread

@caroleapple On the #Sanctuary set (client) shooting all new DVD bonus features for season 3. Fans can look fwd to behind the scenes w/ Tesla!
                  Shouldn't I be bouncing?

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                    Wow, just took a long nap on the couch. My couch, not the Woohoo couch. I didn't mean to do that. Now I will be awake for awhile.

I am so happy because the P/T conferences went great. The teacher was amazed by the difference in my son due to their new lesson in Physical Science: Space. This is my son's favorite topic. He couldn't stop talking about it in class. He would ask questions, answer questions and just plain talk about it. The teacher was so surprised. She realized that he is a very social child when it comes to something he is passionate about. He even increased his Reading level by four levels because she gave him a book about Space. He read it to her perfectly and was able to retell the story. She was very impressed with his reading. Now she believes me.
                    Fantastic! That's great *hugs*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Good to hear that Trek

Cags loved the pics and good to see you had a good time...*shudders when she thinks of musea*(mom took us to one too many )

Dad got back surgery today....please send us/him some good vibes that it all will go okay! *is nervous because they're going to do something with his nerves*
                    Meep. Sending positive thoughts and good vibes to your dad! And to you *hugs*

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Shouldn't I be bouncing?
                    Hmmm. Perhaps if it said Martin....
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Nikki that is awesome news!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Good to hear that Trek

((((Jann and her dad))))

Shouldn't I be bouncing?
                      I am bouncing and I am sure that somewhere in the world Nad is bouncing too.
                      Don't worry Jumble. I am sure the extras will feature lots of Martin.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't I be bouncing?
                        I knew you guys were right and you don't even know my son. There are so many wise people in here that I didn't doubt any of you. Maybe one or two. And moving on . . . I can't answer your question because I don't know who Tesla is. *ducks and runs*
                        sigpic

Comment

I knew you guys were right and you don't even know my son. There are so many wise people in here that I didn't doubt any of you. Maybe one or two. And moving on . . . I can't answer your question because I don't know who Tesla is. *ducks and runs*
                          Nikki, it saddens me to the core of my being that you don't watch Sanctuary.

Please excuse me.

I have to go into a corner now and cry.

sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't I be bouncing?
                            *polls out a trampoline and cracks the whip*

Bounce I say!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Nikki, it saddens me to the core of my being that you don't watch Sanctuary.

Please excuse me.

I have to go into a corner now and cry.

I'm sorry, Bree. *hands Bree a tissue* I tried watching the first two episodes of Season One and it was too dark for me. I did watch the episode with MS last season and thought that was a lot better. Maybe I should give it another shot, FCOL, I'm going to give Macgyver a shot. *must get past the hair*
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!!
                                Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I enjoyed his worthless trivia, does he still do that?

Night Valerie!!
                                Yep, but not as much, and he hasn't been on recently, still waiting for the next ep he's in, Fisher too, and I would say Clark but he was in last night's ep. Where have those interns gone??

*Huggles Woohoos*
                                How is everyone?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X