Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I am procrastinating as always and not paying attention in class

Thanks for the good luck wishes, I think I did well

Jann, I think you should take your wisdom teeth out in the Netherlands and just get it over with
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Here I am procrastinating as always and not paying attention in class
      That sounds familiar! *pats Yes on back* Good girl!

Jann, I think you should take your wisdom teeth out in the Netherlands and just get it over with
      I know, but it is still coming through...so they can't take it out before it is...ready...plus there is a chance it grows correctly so it can stay in My dentist told me(just before the shipmeet) that everything was looking good so...I just have to suffer now and hope that the pain stops soon.
      sigpic

Comment

I hope you don't have to take them out *hugs*

I was not paying attention and posted my 69 post elsewhere
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*joins in group huggle*

Ew, Jann get some clothes on there's boys in here!.......wait...you brought them .....carry on if you must

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *hugs you too* I know how that feels, and sorry you're so busy, but hope it's still all stuff you're enjoying Take care of yourself though, and if you feel yourself getting stressed, make sure you take a break to calm down and breathe and think about something else - you'll be happier and healthier and more productive if you do
          *nods* Good tip that always helped me in very busy office surroundings is to have a totally thunkable wallpaper handy (possibly not on your desktop cos you'll never get anything done ). Take a couple of minutes to enjoy it before you start the next big project Or walk around the office or make tea for everyone Just give yourself time to relax and de-stress from the last job before you start the next one. It'll help you to focus better

I'm shattered today so I won't be here long We had the School Sponsored Run today! Every class ran one mile today (in 4 stages ), so with an average to 27 kids per class, each class ran a full marathon Muggins here ran with them, and combined with the 6.30am trip to Asda to get the stuff for the refreshments, trying to herd all my brood through their dental check-ups after school then going on to work.....I'm sure you can imagine the pounding that's going on in my head

*takes a moment to stare at Josi's sig*
          *grins foolishly*
          *feels much better*
          *wonders about installing CS3 tonight........*
          *pounding returns.....*
          *decides on early bed & fluffy fanfic instead *
          *wanders off to make some cammomile & honey tea*
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Oma* I'm glad you are relaxing now

I always take time to relax (maybe I take a little too much), it helps me get by
            sigpic

Comment

I'm procrastinating again. Taking a break from cleaning the office. Filing is boring.

Oma, you are going to install CS3? What is the difference between that and the PS Elements versions?
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*rolls through the thread...and not in the excited circus tumbly roll either, the 'I can't stand so I'll just lie here and roll to you' kind of roll*

*high fives Oma for mile runs*

Just been on a bit of a uber run myself...I swear my body is too battered for this kinda stuff! I need a personal masseuse *wonders if she can do a deal to trade back rubs for assigment editing at uni...* hmmmm...

and it's only 9.30 am!!! I still have class till 4, and then a show at 7! Ye gads

*huggles everyone*

*stops self from whinging any more *

*huggles everyone again...nekkid*

*rolls backthrough the thread*

*once gain has forgotten what everyone has said*

Wait, no I haven't!

*huggles Bree* I think Jumbly is right! (lol, 'coz I'm clearly following her advice!) *hits own wrist* maybe wait to see how the new medication that isnt all metallicy goes first before even worrying about the weighty stuff All in good time (although, I know the 'time' bit feels like 'all in bad time', but hey, time can be our friend, I guess, if we feed him cookies)

...I think I might be delirious...
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki*

I hope you get some good rest after doing all that

*runs around thread nekkid*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Bree I don't think now is the time to be worried about weight loss (unless it has an effect on your problem), so just take care of yourself, eat healthily and get as much rest as you can You've got more than enough stress in your life, so grab every chance you can to relax

Edit: Maybe I should take my own advice
                    Thanks Jumble, it is good advice and I will be careful.
                    Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                    Well said, Jumble. And Bree, I have enjoyed our talks on FB. Thanks.
                    Me too Nikki.
                    Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                    For those of you who didn't see my announcement on The Bones Fans group..
                    Spoiler:
                    OK, so you may or may not know about The Bones Summer Rewatch, it will take place over the summer hiatus between the s5 finale, and the s6 premiere. :-D We will watch every episode of Bones, all 106. And with today being the 20th, that gives us one month to prepare for this.
                    We need:
                    *Banners And Avs.
                    *Blurb Writers
                    *Vid Makers (Optional)
                    *And Participants. :-D
                    :-)
                    If you would like to be any of the above, just VM me. :-D
                    If you have any questions just do the same. :-)
                    Feel free to continue in your discussions. Thank you. :-)
                    -Valerie. Bones Fans President.

*Huggles Woohoos*
                    How is everyone this morning? :-D
                    You know Valerie, I just realized that you're not obsessed at all. Nope. Not at all.
                    Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Phew! *flops in* What a busy day it's been . But I get to go home in 9 minutes - yay :-D! Can't remember if I told you guys or not but the girl that was in my position previously that left to work for our company in Manchester has left the company entirely now because we could only pay her for 25 hours a week! Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for her as it sounds as though she has an amazing new job it's just that now all of her clients and her workload has landed on my head, on top of the jobs I have going on at the moment! Soooo busy!

:-P!
                    *huggles Bree* I hope that whatever it is you know that we are all here for you for whatever you need, whenever you need it.

I feel the need for a mass Woohoo huggle!!!

****squishy huggles everyone****
                    Thanks Sarai and *hugs back* for the extra work
                    There isn't anyone nekkid in this hug is there? :-P
                    I'm thinking there were at least two...
                    Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *grins*
                    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *arches eyebrow*
                    ...and there they are.
                    Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Hoo boy, biiiig MQ coming up...

*huggles everyone first, just to make sure she doesn't forget*
                    spoilered for space
                    Spoiler:

I'm not even sure it took that long... I think she was demanding wine within about three
                    Not to reopen this at all, but yes, this ^^ :-)

Glad to hear things are good and looking positive. I think with any condition nowadays, but particularly cancer, really you just need to hold on as long as you can, because they're finding new treatments all the time.

Hope you've had fun at the museums with Benjabubs today! :-D

So glad to hear it. (((((LJ)))))

And yes, this too

*huggles for tiredness and diet things* But the filming thing sounds excited... hope you've plucked up the courage to phone now :-D

*hugs* Glad you're staying positive, and I'll just say the same as everyone else, that we're here for you and we hope that it all works out OK in the end :-)

Phew, that was a long one... *huggles everyone again and bounces for SE being less than 100 days away now!* :-D
                    Thanks Josi. It will be fine in the end. I just have to be very careful not to get overly stressed. Hence my addiction to Farmville

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    *rolls through the thread...and not in the excited circus tumbly roll either, the 'I can't stand so I'll just lie here and roll to you' kind of roll*

*high fives Oma for mile runs*

Just been on a bit of a uber run myself...I swear my body is too battered for this kinda stuff! I need a personal masseuse *wonders if she can do a deal to trade back rubs for assigment editing at uni...* hmmmm...

and it's only 9.30 am!!! I still have class till 4, and then a show at 7! Ye gads :-P

*huggles everyone*

*stops self from whinging any more :-P*

*huggles everyone again...nekkid*

*rolls backthrough the thread*

*once gain has forgotten what everyone has said*

Wait, no I haven't!

*huggles Bree* I think Jumbly is right! (lol, 'coz I'm clearly following her advice!) *hits own wrist* maybe wait to see how the new medication that isnt all metallicy goes first before even worrying about the weighty stuff :-) All in good time (although, I know the 'time' bit feels like 'all in bad time', but hey, time can be our friend, I guess, if we feed him cookies)

...I think I might be delirious...:-P
                    I think that is a possibility Bekki.
                    *Hugs Jann* for wisdom teeth pain Try rubbing some whiskey on the area. It works pretty well and you can drink the leftovers .

*joins in the group hug, keeping my hands at shoulder level to avoid accidentally grabbing nekkid woohoos*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      You know Valerie, I just realized that you're not obsessed at all. Nope. Not at all.
                      What's that supposed to mean???

*Huggles Bree*

No, seriously, what DO you mean?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                        What's that supposed to mean???

*Huggles Bree*

No, seriously, what DO you mean?
                        She's not obsessed, just passionate. This is coming from the lady that named her FV dogs, Jack and Sam.
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Yes, I agree with Treknik

*looks at room covered with POTC stuff* I am passionate about several things
                          sigpic

Comment

*shuffles in*

*hugs everyone*

I have 3 papers due tomorrow. *la sigh* Going to bed really early tonight to make up for lack of sleep last night. Night woohoos!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Amanda, that sucks!!

Night Amanda!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Night Amanda!!
                                She's not obsessed, just passionate. This is coming from the lady that named her FV dogs, Jack and Sam.
                                I think we all have something we're obsessed passionate about. My thing just happens to be Bones, Jumble's is Martin, and some of us feel very passionate about Ryan Cartwright.

*Blinks*
                                Just forget that last part.

*Huggles Woohoos*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X