No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bree I don't think now is the time to be worried about weight loss (unless it has an effect on your problem), so just take care of yourself, eat healthily and get as much rest as you can You've got more than enough stress in your life, so grab every chance you can to relax

Edit: Maybe I should take my own advice

Comment

*Sneaks in*
      Morning!!
      *Huggles Woohoos*
      *Sneaks out*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Bree I don't think now is the time to be worried about weight loss (unless it has an effect on your problem), so just take care of yourself, eat healthily and get as much rest as you can You've got more than enough stress in your life, so grab every chance you can to relax

Well said, Jumble. And Bree, I have enjoyed our talks on FB. Thanks.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

For those of you who didn't see my announcement on The Bones Fans group..
          Spoiler:
          OK, so you may or may not know about The Bones Summer Rewatch, it will take place over the summer hiatus between the s5 finale, and the s6 premiere. We will watch every episode of Bones, all 106. And with today being the 20th, that gives us one month to prepare for this.
          We need:
          *Banners And Avs.
          *Blurb Writers
          *Vid Makers (Optional)
          *And Participants.

If you would like to be any of the above, just VM me.
          If you have any questions just do the same.
          Feel free to continue in your discussions. Thank you.
          -Valerie. Bones Fans President.

*Huggles Woohoos*
          How is everyone this morning?
          sigpic

Comment

Phew! *flops in* What a busy day it's been . But I get to go home in 9 minutes - yay ! Can't remember if I told you guys or not but the girl that was in my position previously that left to work for our company in Manchester has left the company entirely now because we could only pay her for 25 hours a week! Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for her as it sounds as though she has an amazing new job it's just that now all of her clients and her workload has landed on my head, on top of the jobs I have going on at the moment! Soooo busy!

!

*huggles Bree* I hope that whatever it is you know that we are all here for you for whatever you need, whenever you need it.

I feel the need for a mass Woohoo huggle!!!

****squishy huggles everyone****

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              I feel the need for a mass Woohoo huggle!!!

****squishy huggles everyone****
              There isn't anyone nekkid in this hug is there?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                *grins*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *grins*

It was you, I knew it.

I'm supposed to be cleaning the office at home, but somehow I keep using the computer. I don't know how that happens.
                  sigpic

Comment

*arches eyebrow*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *arches eyebrow*
                      I don't want to be grabbing something I'm not supposed to.
                      sigpic

Comment

It was you, I knew it.

I'm supposed to be cleaning the office at home, but somehow I keep using the computer. I don't know how that happens.
                        It is addicting...I am supposed to write an interview about myself...

Welcome to the procrastinators(sp?) club!

*huggles tightly*
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't want to be grabbing something I'm not supposed to.
                          There are no males in the group hug.........

*gets idea*

sigpic

Comment

Random picspam...

Aw! Brad and his AWESOME wife are so cuuuute!

He's wondering how I'm doing, I just know it...

sigpic

Comment

Hoo boy, biiiig MQ coming up...

*huggles everyone first, just to make sure she doesn't forget*

If I recall, you were quiet for what........ ten minutes? Then we saw the real Jann emerge
                              I'm not even sure it took that long... I think she was demanding wine within about three

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              I think the whole point of artwork is to take an image and to reimagine it in some way and I think the appropriate response to any artwork is to admire (or not) the artistry and effort and imagination of the creator.
                              Not to reopen this at all, but yes, this ^^

Oh and I just remembed I never told you how bro got on. Good news; tumour is still shrinking and will continue to do so for a while more. The consultant told him to come back on another four months. Obviously it still being inoperable is not great and, long term... well, let's not go there. On the plus side though, his cons is the top guy in the country for this type of cancer and does all the trials of new tretament and, from what he told bro yesterday, there's possible something coming up in the not too distant future that he would like bro to get involved in... so the sand is shifting all the time. I think bro is just happy no more treatment right now and his poor hair has a chance to grow back.
                              Glad to hear things are good and looking positive. I think with any condition nowadays, but particularly cancer, really you just need to hold on as long as you can, because they're finding new treatments all the time.

Hope you've had fun at the museums with Benjabubs today!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Made it home.
                              So glad to hear it. (((((LJ)))))

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              I, whom love the wedding scene, don't consider it real at all either, it was never meant to be real, the whole ep was to celebrate the 200th episode...it was just supposed to be fun, which is why I love it. Sadly, some people take the fun out of it. ... I might make a new sig/icon/WP just to silently protest.
                              And yes, this too

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              rabble rabble rabble (this is the saying Bekki uses when she has many things to say but is too exhausted to say them)

I'm so pooped I can barely type! and it's only midday!!! poooooooooooooooooooo

OMG - two digits worth of days till SE!!! *bounces for Sarai and Jumble*

*huggles LJ*

I was going to tel a story...I forgot what it was....oh yes!

I'm not allowed to eat any grain food for the next month or so (I'm allowed to have one meal off this plan a week) because I was a very naughty girl and ate too much wheat in the last three months (I'm a coeliac) and it's SOOO hard to get used to eating very few carbs! I have to eat teice as often an d I get very snooxy during the day, then can't sleep at night...yaaaaaaaaaawn. ...on the plus side, apparently it gets you really fit and slim because you're not eating any processed food at all

....and right now I'm procrastinating calling the production manager of the films I wrote...we're supposed to have a phone conference about the filiming (which is in three weeks ,YIKES!) but I'm so scared of phone calls! I just dont wanna!!! *has a mini silent tantrum*

*huggles the woohoos*

*realized she has no idea how to multiquote in the new GW system*

*realizes the system is not all that new anymore and that she really should know how...*
                              *huggles for tiredness and diet things* But the filming thing sounds excited... hope you've plucked up the courage to phone now

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Hello WooHoo's

*waves to and hugs LJ*

Unlike Bekki, I do know how to multi-quote but I just don't have it in me at the moment. I just spent a couple of mindless hours playing Farmville to keep myself occupied and try not to dwell too much on things I have no control over.

Long story short my appointment this morning was more of the expected. The good news is that it should all be over with in about four months. Right now that seems like such a long time but I know it will go quickly so I refuse to be a crybaby. There are so many people in this world who have it so much worse that I really can't feel sorry for myself. So anyway, that puts me at August and because I refuse to believe that it will turn out to be anything but good, Charmaine and I have decided not to cancel our Disney World plans for September. Gotta keep that positive attitude or my mom will visit me in a dream an slap me upside the head.

*hugs you all*
                              *hugs* Glad you're staying positive, and I'll just say the same as everyone else, that we're here for you and we hope that it all works out OK in the end

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Test in 10 minutes!!

*runs around in circles*

It's my last test before finals! Yay!!
                              Hope it went well!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Phew! *flops in* What a busy day it's been . But I get to go home in 9 minutes - yay ! Can't remember if I told you guys or not but the girl that was in my position previously that left to work for our company in Manchester has left the company entirely now because we could only pay her for 25 hours a week! Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for her as it sounds as though she has an amazing new job it's just that now all of her clients and her workload has landed on my head, on top of the jobs I have going on at the moment! Soooo busy!
                              *hugs you too* I know how that feels, and sorry you're so busy, but hope it's still all stuff you're enjoying Take care of yourself though, and if you feel yourself getting stressed, make sure you take a break to calm down and breathe and think about something else - you'll be happier and healthier and more productive if you do

Phew, that was a long one... *huggles everyone again and bounces for SE being less than 100 days away now!*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs LJ* Joe was thinking of you for sure! And aww Brad and wife...remember the vid last year Jumble? It was so cool that she responded!
                                *hugs Sarai( for being that busy.

Josi...3 min....that short? Well...Cags already loosened(sp?) me up a bit with a glass of wine

Can I pout for a second?
                                My wisdomtooth is coming through and already hurting for three days now. Ugh. I seriously hope that thing either comes through or just stops. Was talking about it at home and bro said "well you should do it in the Netherlands before the USA." I was like what?!?! "take it out." Ugh..it's coming through not starting to get ready to take out....right?(in high pitched voice). Just stop hurting.

End of pouting/whining moment

*runs through thread nekkid with some nekkid boys around her*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X