No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jumble, are you still around? Just dropped in to say hello (before I go to bed).
    sigpic

Comment

Looks like no one is home....so I'll call it quits for now.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry Laurie, I went off to have a bath

See you later *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Well the ugly ones are usually found in the cabbage patch. If you want a pretty one, you have to do something guttery in the broccoli patch

Well if you will ask daft questions

And since all the WooHoos are gorgeous, it's obvious where we came from

Last year (before I realised it's not the easiest thing to grow, actually) I had an actual broccoli patch. I shall now be having funny dreams about making out in the dirt behind the arbour.

*waves to Laurie* Skype is dead easy. Just install it and it more or less tells you how to use it.

It's a beautiful, clear day here. Not a cloud in the sky (not even an ash cloud ). Still no flights so I'm sitting in the garden and pretending I live in the country.

It's by brother's birthday today and also Charles and my anniversary (well anniversary of getting together anyway. 21 years ) If he's lucky I might celebrate later with a quick roll in the broccoli patch.
          sigpic

Comment

@ Cags Isn't it still a little chilly to be taking indoor activities outside?

I've got clear blue sky and bright sunshine. I really ought to be out in the garden, there's such a lot that needs doing out there Somehow I just don't feel like it

Congrats on your anniversary

*waves to guest*

Comment

ooh, Happy anniversary, Cags!!! And happy birthday to your bro
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Anniversay, Cags!

Omigosh. This morning I went from depressed over my brother, to seriously excited over something else. I've been bouncing for a good 20 minutes now. Somebody bring me down from the roof!!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*drags Wendy down from the roof*

So what's all the excitement about?

Comment

*bounces for Wendy*

Yeah, come on, spill. You cna't just leave it like that.

Jumble, you really ought to get out in the sun. Sunshine is absolutely essential as a mood altering substance - and that's scientifically proven not just somehting I'm making up. Sunshine and excercise. Yep. *nods*

I'm going back out to make yet more idle threats to my naughty (today anyway) three year old. Roll on daddy coming home from work.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't exactly say 'why' on here, but I'll be able to do the driving lessons and everything without worrying about cost. It's a silly thing to bounce over, perhaps, but not worrying about that will help me focus on other things about driving!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        I can't exactly say 'why' on here, but I'll be able to do the driving lessons and everything without worrying about cost. It's a silly thing to bounce over, perhaps, but not worrying about that will help me focus on other things about driving!
                        That's a HUGE thing to bounce about! *bounces with Wendy*

Did I tell you how proud I am of you? *hugs*

Cags, me and the sun don't like each other so I'm staying indoors until it goes away

Comment

That's a HUGE thing to bounce about! *bounces with Wendy*

Did I tell you how proud I am of you? *hugs*
                          *bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce*

And it means so much to me. It's helped knowing that, actually. *huggles* Makes me feel like I have support. That definitely helps.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce*

And it means so much to me. It's helped knowing that, actually. *huggles* Makes me feel like I have support. That definitely helps.
                            Of course you have support, silly Glad it's helped

Can't wait to hear how the first lesson goes

Comment

Of course you have support, silly Glad it's helped

Can't wait to hear how the first lesson goes
                              I had a dream that for my first lesson I wouldn't start the car and I just sat there for the hour... I'm hoping it goes a bit better than that
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I had a dream that for my first lesson I wouldn't start the car and I just sat there for the hour... I'm hoping it goes a bit better than that
                                I'm sure it will, but if you find that does happen it's not the end of the world. You can familiarize yourself with the car and get to the know the instructor and talk over how he/she is planning to proceed with each lesson. Finding yourself in the driving seat of a car for the first time is daunting for most people and even harder for you, so don't expect too much of yourself right away. Baby steps

Comment

Working...
                                X