X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodnight Jumble

I hope the hangover is not too bad tomorrow
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*more hugs for Jumble and LJ* You are both such wonderful people, you do not deserve such pain
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*enjoys the DrunkenJumble Floorshow*

Lovely picspam there Jumble. That second picture is really eye grabbing. So clear!

I love the copius amounts of Hand P0rn too. Hmm, my favourite.

*snurches*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          And you know what? You don't ever come to terms with it.

Because I know LJ can't take solace in alcohol, I'm about drunk enough for us both

It helps me, for today.

And I'll take the hangover for her too

I asked Joe to send her a hug. Every little helps.
          Oh Jumble, thank you for this sacrifice. I love you, Sweety. And You did NOT ask Joe to send me a hug! Did you?!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm sure Joe will be happy to give you a hug to try to make you feel better LJ

This is a 69 post
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*loves the woohoos*
              sigpic

Comment

Love you too Bekki! *huggles*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Oh Jumble, thank you for this sacrifice. I love you, Sweety. And You did NOT ask Joe to send me a hug! Did you?!
                  *checks Joe's blog*

Um......... apparently I did

Too much wine, obviously

If you're wondering why I'm awake this early, I have no idea

Comment

hehe, Wood morning Jumble

*huggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

Wood morning, Jumble!
                      sigpic

Comment

This may be a dumb question but I just got Skype (and a camera) but how do you get it to work? I know this isn't the area to ask these things but I know you people have used skype. Can someone help?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Wood morning, Jumble!
                          Wood Morning *huggles*

*peers out of the window* Yes, we have daylight! Misty daylight, but still daylight!

I just saw this on FB.....

I thought of you today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, from which I'll never part. God has you in his arms, I have you in my heart.
                          Too early for anything to help you I know, but it works for me.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          This may be a dumb question but I just got Skype (and a camera) but how do you get it to work? I know this isn't the area to ask these things but I know you people have used skype. Can someone help?
                          You need Sarai, Josiane or Amanda for that one. I've witnessed it but have no idea how it works

You can ask anything here, there's always a WooHoo that will know the answer

Comment

Really? We can ask anything?

Jumble, where do babies come from?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              Really? We can ask anything?

Jumble, where do babies come from?
                              Well the ugly ones are usually found in the cabbage patch. If you want a pretty one, you have to do something guttery in the broccoli patch

Well if you will ask daft questions

And since all the WooHoos are gorgeous, it's obvious where we came from
                              Last edited by Jumble; 17 April 2010, 12:24 AM.

Comment

aahh, that explains why there was so much leftover cabbage after my brothers were born

(actually, they were born before me, and there not at all ugly)

om nom nom, it must be dinner time! Im hungry
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X