X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    *huggles Bree*

*runs out of thread nekkid*
    I have a question, when you run out of the thread nekkid, do you stay nekkid? And what do your family members or friends say about that?
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I have to say it somewhere - Nick Clegg is awesome!!!!

Ditto that...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Sorry, British politics. The leader of the Liberal Democrat party, the 'third' party over here after Labour and the Conservatives. We just had the first ever live televised debate of the party leaders here, and Nick Clegg did really well.
      And that too. I think I will definitely check out Twitter for the next two.

I was highly amused by the way Gordon Brown kept refering to Nick and Lib Dems agreeing with him and then Nick looking back like he was bonkers and outright disagreeing with him. Smart - don't make your bed mates yet Nick; when this is all over I suspect you'll be the one with the real power.
      Why have we never done live debates before? They're awesome.

I already know which way I am voting - well, more or less. Sadly, around here the term "Labour strong seat" have never been more aptly applied. I can vote Conservative or Lib Dem until I was blue in the face and Labour would still win. I guess I can still make a difference to the big picture though.

And because it's been a how about some PTB Poker?

Anyone want to see my Martin and raise me a few PTB?
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in to hug at random*
        *...and hugs at random, for it wood be odd to run in for random hugs without actually doing so*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          I think it is a politician...I think the UK people are having a debate or so...it was in the news here

Together with a cloud from Iceland
          Oh yes, it all happens in the UK -- politics and ash.

Me? I'm definitely getting a better idea of who to vote for...

EDIT: Though, I feel really down today, and not about the politics or the ash. But I have this really bad feeling.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            I have a question, when you run out of the thread nekkid, do you stay nekkid? And what do your family members or friends say about that?
            Shamefully my nekkidness is only on GW, I am fully dressed otherwise

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Ditto that...

And that too. I think I will definitely check out Twitter for the next two.

I was highly amused by the way Gordon Brown kept refering to Nick and Lib Dems agreeing with him and then Nick looking back like he was bonkers and outright disagreeing with him. Smart - don't make your bed mates yet Nick; when this is all over I suspect you'll be the one with the real power.
            Why have we never done live debates before? They're awesome.

I already know which way I am voting - well, more or less. Sadly, around here the term "Labour strong seat" have never been more aptly applied. I can vote Conservative or Lib Dem until I was blue in the face and Labour would still win. I guess I can still make a difference to the big picture though.

And because it's been a how about some PTB Poker?

Anyone want to see my Martin and raise me a few PTB?
            I'm a cynic when it comes to politics now, so I'm kind of glad I don't think about it too much

I'll match that Martin and I'll raise you by adding Amanda

sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi Everyone. I know she didn't ask me to, but I figure she'd want you all to know.

LJ's mother died today. I'm sorry, I don't know any more than that. If I hear anything more I will pass it along.

*hugs* to you all.

APA
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update APA. I saw her post on facebook... Damn.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, LJ. We're here when you need us. ((((LJ and family))))

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                  Hi Everyone. I know she didn't ask me to, but I figure she'd want you all to know.

LJ's mother died today. I'm sorry, I don't know any more than that. If I hear anything more I will pass it along.

*hugs* to you all.

APA
                  Having gone through that a few years ago, only time will let her feel better. All we can do is offer her our support and wish her well with lots of (((((hugs))))).
                  sigpic

Comment

(((LJ and family)))
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post

*hugs* to you all.

APA
                      ((((LJ)))) You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

(((LJ))) I am so sorry.
                        sigpic

Comment

((((lj))))
                          sigpic

Comment

((((lj))))
                            sigpic

Comment

((((LJ))))
                              So sorry to hear the bad news! Thinking of you and the family...
                              We're here for you.

Thanks for letting us know, APA.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks for letting us know APA I too just saw on Facebook.

No words can possibly make up for your loss right now LJ. Just know I am thinking of you and your family.

(((((LJ)))))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X