The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    On a totally random note, can I just say how much I'm loving V? I adored the 80s mini-series, and I'm loving this one just as much Morena Baccarin is a totally awesome baddess

Although I am missing Marc Singer He was one of my very first thunks

Edit: And now I'm off to watch the UK premier of Human Target. I have no idea what it's about or whether it'll be good, but the lead guy looks rather hot
    I am loving it! I watched it in the 80s too and recently watched the marathon on SyFy. I am turning into a big Erica and Jack (even though he is a priest) shipper. It's that forbidden love I'm telling you.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    She probably did....

OMG I got a new teacher atm who is called Baal and he's mentioning 1969 *giggles*
    I was wondering what you were talking about on FB. Now I get it.

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Has anyone noticed the incease of natural disasters..... Volcanoes and how many earthquakes over 6.0. The last one was in China (near Tibet). That makes how many now 5 or 6. What's going on anyhow?
    The end is coming and I don't say that lightly.
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      I was wondering what you were talking about on FB. Now I get it.
      Errr...did I say something on FB?

*searches*

sigpic

Comment

Errr...did I say something on FB?

*searches*

You said something about being done and then you can go to Baal. I was confused about that, but now I understand.
        sigpic

Comment

You said something about being done and then you can go to Baal. I was confused about that, but now I understand.
          Aahhhh yes that...

If only it was the real Baal and not my teacher since he has no sense for fashion *shudders at thought* plus a bit too old for my liking...
          sigpic

Comment

Aahhhh yes that...

If only it was the real Baal and not my teacher since he has no sense for fashion *shudders at thought* plus a bit too old for my liking...
            But then you would be distracted by his good looks and wouldn't be able to do any of your awesome artwork in class. Btw, you naughty girl, pay attention in class.
            sigpic

Comment

But then you would be distracted by his good looks and wouldn't be able to do any of your awesome artwork in class. Btw, you naughty girl, pay attention in class.
              I did pay attention...I made 3 pages of notes! The teacher walked around me a couple of times and saw me being a good girl... I love multitasking!

Btw why is it so quiet in here tonight?
              sigpic

Comment

I have to say it somewhere - Nick Clegg is awesome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  You should be on Twitter... that's where all the cool kids are talking about the debate
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Completely agree! You should be on Twitter - it's going crazy! Really fantastic to see the parties actually debate live in front of an audience! I certainly know who I'll be voting for , although I'll reserve judgement until the other two are shown

EDIT: Josi

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Who?
                      sigpic

Comment

Who?
                        I think it is a politician...I think the UK people are having a debate or so...it was in the news here

Together with a cloud from Iceland
                        sigpic

Comment

Candidate for the Liberal Democrats - a political party in the UK. You might not have heard but we have a pretty big election coming up in the next couple of weeks

Comment

Who?
                            Sorry, British politics. The leader of the Liberal Democrat party, the 'third' party over here after Labour and the Conservatives. We just had the first ever live televised debate of the party leaders here, and Nick Clegg did really well.
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I hope it turns out well for the UK and you can have someone that can do the job, unlike here in the US.
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree*

*runs out of thread nekkid*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X