No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((((((LJ))))))))) Beautiful pic of your Mom and Nate You look so much like her too.

I wish I could make this all better for you. I know I can't, but I'm (still & always) praying for you and your family. I went through the same thing with my Mum and her refusing more chemo. It made her so ill, and she felt she'd led a full life and was content to move on. Those few weeks of waiting for the moving on part were the most difficult of my life. But also, looking back, some of the most special. She taught me so many things about humility and enduring faithfully

I know where Mum is, what she's doing and how happy she is. I know that I'll see her again soon and that this separation will seem like a moment in the grand scheme of things. That knowledge doesn't stop the hurt of missing her, but she taught me that we are meant to live with one another with love, and it's love that we carry with us forever.

If ever I can help you in any way at all, just ask.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *tries not to bawl* Thanks, Woohoos. I've been crying and tinkering in Gimp today. Playing with artwork seems to distract me pretty well. Anyway. Jumble you asked for a picture once. It's an old one, taken just after Nate came home:

Spoiler:
      What an adorable hugable baby.
      sigpic

Comment

On a totally random note, can I just say how much I'm loving V? I adored the 80s mini-series, and I'm loving this one just as much Morena Baccarin is a totally awesome baddess

Although I am missing Marc Singer He was one of my very first thunks

Edit: And now I'm off to watch the UK premier of Human Target. I have no idea what it's about or whether it'll be good, but the lead guy looks rather hot
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          On a totally random note, can I just say how much I'm loving V? I adored the 80s mini-series, and I'm loving this one just as much Morena Baccarin is a totally awesome baddess

Although I am missing Marc Singer He was one of my very first thunks

Edit: And now I'm off to watch the UK premier of Human Target. I have no idea what it's about or whether it'll be good, but the lead guy looks rather hot
          I love V. I've seen the first four episodes... I've not seen any new ones. But I love it. I have the old ones on DVD that I get out from time to time. Marc Singer was awesome!

If you can't tell, I was brought up on sci-fi!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oma, I hope you like Human Target.They have some work to do on the characters, but we think it's fun.
            sigpic

Comment

GW's back online!
              YAY
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

(((((((((LJ))))))))) Beautiful pic of your Mom and Nate You look so much like her too.

I wish I could make this all better for you. I know I can't, but I'm (still & always) praying for you and your family. I went through the same thing with my Mum and her refusing more chemo. It made her so ill, and she felt she'd led a full life and was content to move on. Those few weeks of waiting for the moving on part were the most difficult of my life. But also, looking back, some of the most special. She taught me so many things about humility and enduring faithfully

I know where Mum is, what she's doing and how happy she is. I know that I'll see her again soon and that this separation will seem like a moment in the grand scheme of things. That knowledge doesn't stop the hurt of missing her, but she taught me that we are meant to live with one another with love, and it's love that we carry with us forever.

If ever I can help you in any way at all, just ask.
                I was going through pictures on my computer and completely forgot that I had a picture of my grandfather in my one folder...and then read that...and started bawling. That's so beautifully written, Oma. Absolutely gorgeous. And so true.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I am so glad GW is back on line....I thougth at first it was my pc until I found I could get on other sites. Don't like to see sites crash and burn....makes me nervous.

Because this site has been down so long, it looks like I'm here on my own. Might as well go to sleep...
                  sigpic

Comment

And it wasn't even Friday

Comment

Thank goodness GW is back up!

That was a disaster!!!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

Weeeeeeeeeee

*cough*

School from 8:30 am tll 5:30 pm...it's wrecking my sanity...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          And it wasn't even Friday
                          But it was Wednesday......

*looks suspiciously at Jumble*

Did you do that??!

sigpic

Comment

But it was Wednesday......

*looks suspiciously at Jumble*

Did you do that??!

She probably did....

OMG I got a new teacher atm who is called Baal and he's mentioning 1969 *giggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

I felt so disconnected without GW yesterday *hugs woohoos*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              She probably did....

OMG I got a new teacher atm who is called Baal and he's mentioning 1969 *giggles*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

GW's back!!
                                *Huggles LJ*
                                *Huggles woohooos*
                                I got to go, another day and a half of traveling, will be back on later tonight, bye!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X