The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Tuesday has a lot of big hitters on TV. I don't know how they would compete. I record everything too, but my DVR won't record that many shows at the same time.
    It does? I guess I'm just not watching what others are.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      It does? I guess I'm just not watching what others are.
      What?! Look at my sig. NCIS, NCIS:LA (I haven't watched this since the first episode), Lost, V, reruns of SG1, and American Idol (which isn't that good this season). Those are the ones I can remember.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

What?! Look at my sig. NCIS, NCIS:LA (I haven't watched this since the first episode), Lost, V, reruns of SG1, and American Idol (which isn't that good this season). Those are the ones I can remember.
        That explains it, I don't watch any of those

Mondays and Fridays are my busiest TV nights atm, Tuesdays and Saturdays I rarely watch anything.

Comment

That explains it, I don't watch any of those

Mondays and Fridays are my busiest TV nights atm, Tuesdays and Saturdays I rarely watch anything.
          None of those? What do you watch on Tuesday?
          sigpic

Comment

Tuesday has a lot of big hitters on TV. I don't know how they would compete. I record everything too, but my DVR won't record that many shows at the same time.
            Yup. Also, I know I for one have a *lot* greater chance of forgetting it in the middle of the week then I am on on a Friday. :/ That's just...not good. That worries me more than the long span between the episodes...though if you have that big of a span AND it be on Tuesday's...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runz into thread*

It's too quiet in here today.

I need distractions and there is no silliness to be found.

The butterflies are taking over

*runz out of thread*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                *runz into thread*

It's too quiet in here today.

I need distractions and there is no silliness to be found.

The butterflies are taking over

*runz out of thread*
                My daughter is running around the house nekkid. Is that silly enough for you? I think she wants to be a Woohoo.
                sigpic

Comment

*wanders though* Has anyone seen my book? I know I put it down here somewhere... *sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

None of those? What do you watch on Tuesday?
                    Nothing

Edit: I've just got Anderson's newsletter, which states:

From Monday 19th April we will be serving 'Just Desserts with tea or coffee from 2.30pm - 4pm every day except Tuesday
                    They've obviously taken notice of how popular their desserts have become

So if I'm a bit quiet between 2.30 and 4pm you'll know where I am

Comment

*has a silly teengirl moment*
                      Was told around three times today that I failed my corporate communication class(the one of the wicked witch) because well...everyone failed it...buuut just checked it myself and apparently I passed it!
                      Also again new groupwork this block but the teacher made the groups and I really like it! I'm not in the group with the person that is always late and slow but with some new people...won't judge just yet, but so far it's looking good

*end of moment*
                      sigpic

Comment

You know things are getting bad when you look at a pic of you holding your niece, point to yourself and say,
                        "Who's that?"
                        sigpic

Comment

*pulls cushions off couch* I mean! I JUST had it!! I'll bet Joe took my book to make me talk to him! I'm SO not talking to him right now! *goes to search in kitchen*
                          sigpic

Comment

My daughter is running around the house nekkid. Is that silly enough for you? I think she wants to be a Woohoo.
                            A woohoo in the making! Never hurts to start 'em as young as possible.

Nothing

Edit: I've just got Anderson's newsletter, which states:

They've obviously taken notice of how popular their desserts have become

So if I'm a bit quiet between 2.30 and 4pm you'll know where I am
                            I envy you Jumble. *nods head*
                            Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *has a silly teengirl moment*
                            Was told around three times today that I failed my corporate communication class(the one of the wicked witch) because well...everyone failed it...buuut just checked it myself and apparently I passed it!
                            Also again new groupwork this block but the teacher made the groups and I really like it! I'm not in the group with the person that is always late and slow but with some new people...won't judge just yet, but so far it's looking good

*end of moment*
                            Why wood someone tell you that you failed when you actually passed? What did they get of that?
                            Congrats on PASSING and good luck with the new group.
                            Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                            You know things are getting bad when you look at a pic of you holding your niece, point to yourself and say,
                            "Who's that?"
                            Valerie, you are way too young to be having senior moments.
                            Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *pulls cushions off couch* I mean! I JUST had it!! I'll bet Joe took my book to make me talk to him! I'm SO not talking to him right now! *goes to search in kitchen*
                            *hands broccoli to LJ*
                            sigpic

Comment

*munches brocolli* I just...I mean...I've been looking forward to finishing my book and now I can't find it anywhere...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                Thanks LJ
                                Hey! Just found out that SyFy is going to move its Friday night shows (including Sanctuary) to Tuesdays instead.
                                What. Why are they messing with my Friday night shows. Now there will be nothing to watch on Fridays. I hate to think of anyone going against American Idol. That's like asking for a death in the family. It is the most popular show on tv right now next to Dancing with the Stars. And Dancing's results show is on Tuesday as well. Why are they doing this! Who ever runs the scheduling must me
                                a --->

They are trying to kill the best show on tv!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X