No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, but we didn't eat it all............ I still have a bagful of liquorice and a couple of bars of chocolate waiting to be munched on

Add 18 Anderson's desserts to that list of what we ate, plus Sarai's delicious Beef Stroganoff, her special version of cheese on toast, a few bottles of wine, and the meal out at the restaurant, and it's no wonder my poor tummy isn't feeling so good

But amazingly my bathroom scales didn't give me a nasty shock this morning

Tomorrow could be a different story though, because I've still got the Applewood and the Stilton with apricots calling to me from the fridge

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Ah, but we didn't eat it all............ I still have a bagful of liquorice and a couple of bars of chocolate waiting to be munched on

Add 18 Anderson's desserts to that list of what we ate, plus Sarai's delicious Beef Stroganoff, her special version of cheese on toast, a few bottles of wine, and the meal out at the restaurant, and it's no wonder my poor tummy isn't feeling so good

Tomorrow could be a different story though, because I've still got the Applewood and the Stilton with apricots calling to me from the fridge
      Ol...I mean mature people. Notice how you never see any overweight mature people? For me, all that chocolate wood have gone to my six...

Have a good flight Jann!

*huggles Nad* You know we worry...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*rolls through the thread*
        sigpic

Comment

*jumps over Bekki as she rolls through*
          sigpic

Comment

Gooooooooooood moooooooorning!!

*Huggles Nad* Glad you're OK!
            *Huggles woohoos*

How is everyone??
            sigpic

Comment

Just dropping by to say hi. It is so nice out again. Going out for another bike ride today. Softball season is here, so I need to get these legs strengthened for the homeruns I'm going to be hitting.

lj, great to hear that someone likes you.

Nad, good to hear from you. Won't try to cheer you up, but I'm hoping things are getting better for you.

*sits back and waits for Jann's manip*
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Sounds like a fun weekend was had by all... you did all behave yourselves, right.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning WooHoos

First things first:
                  *squishy huggles the EMO right out of Nad*
                  Glad you're okay Nad and I get those moods sometimes too (they're not limited to women in their early 2o's ) so I understand why you were AWOL

Originally posted by jumble View Post

After reading all of the posts about the shipmeet and looking at all of the photos and now reading this post, notice the bit I bolded, is it a sad sorry reflection on what I have become in that all I keep wondering is what kind of wine you all had?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *jumps over Bekki as she rolls through*

Wish me luck for tomorrow. Something going on and good vibes etc.. are needed. Thanks

*hugs WooHoos*
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Treknik;11398247]Just dropping by to say hi. It is so nice out again. Going out for another bike ride today. Softball season is here, so I need to get these legs strengthened for the homeruns I'm going to be hitting. [QUOTE]

But if you hit a homerun can't you just take all the time you want running around the bases. What's the rush....enjoy the glory.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Sounds like a fun weekend was had by all... you did all behave yourselves, right.
                      Just how familiar are you with this group llp?

*Good behavior is not high on their list of things to do*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Morning WooHoos

First things first:
                        *squishy huggles the EMO right out of Nad*
                        Glad you're okay Nad and I get those moods sometimes too (they're not limited to women in their early 2o's ) so I understand why you were AWOL

After reading all of the posts about the shipmeet and looking at all of the photos and now reading this post, notice the bit I bolded, is it a sad sorry reflection on what I have become in that all I keep wondering is what kind of wine you all had?

Wish me luck for tomorrow. Something going on and good vibes etc.. are needed. Thanks

*hugs WooHoos*
                        Imagine AT and listen to this song. Good vibes headed your way.
                        sigpic

Comment

But if you hit a homerun can't you just take all the time you want running around the bases. What's the rush....enjoy the glory.
                          Unfortunately, the field I play on the fence is about 220 ft away. I can hit the fence, just not sail over it. I have to run around the bases the old fashioned way. . . very fast. I tell myself one day I will hit it over the fence.

EDIT - I forgot to tell Bree good luck. GOOD LUCK, Bree.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Just how familiar are you with this group llp?

*Good behavior is not high on their list of things to do*

Oooh! Now I understand. Still sounds like it was a lot of fun....

BTW - Treknik - love the picture of your silver foxes.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey, I heard my initials being called - turns out it was EH - T letting the world now we know each other....more like co-conspirators, but yes we do know each other. Met at AT3.

I read your comments about Skype. I just got that. My nephew wants me to see my Grandnephew more often than once a year so he talked me into getting it. Then they went away on vacation. Think their trying to tell me something. So, I haven't tried it yet. Although, it did setup easy enough. Hopefully the Skype is easy to use.
                              I installed Skype pretty recently, it is not to hard to use

*squishy huggles emo Nad*

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              Gooooooooooood moooooooorning!!

*Huggles Nad* Glad you're OK!
                              *Huggles woohoos*

How is everyone??
                              Pretty good, except college seems to want to stress me out

*sends good vibes to Bree*

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              Unfortunately, the field I play on the fence is about 220 ft away. I can hit the fence, just not sail over it. I have to run around the bases the old fashioned way. . . very fast. I tell myself one day I will hit it over the fence.

EDIT - I forgot to tell Bree good luck. GOOD LUCK, Bree.
                              Who knows, maybe you hit a homerun this time
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Luuuuuuuuuuuucy I'm hooooooooooooome

from my bloody brilliant trip

Downsize...came by school and found out my German mark...it's so incredibly low that I think I only had one question correct
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X